Chapter 1

The Substitute Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
'Friday 11 am'

 

A loud cheer came from the audience. Kira smiled as her husband pressed another kiss on her lips. 

 

They had just concluded their wedding vows. It was a lavish wedding held in one of the biggest hotels in Dubai. It was an elaborate wedding, it had to be because Wilson is a reputable millionaire businessman.

 

Kira looked around, her face filled with a satisfied smile. She felt like a queen who had arrived.

 

"I can't believe I'm now your wife." Kira caressed Wilson's chest as she spoke. "I've always dreamt of this day. Of me being your wife and it has finally happened." 

 

Wilson smiled. He pressed a kiss to her lips again. "Being my wife isn't all there is. I have more surprises for you. Just wait and see, darling." He kissed her again.

 

Kira was over the moon. She looked around to behold the wealth and power surrounding her. That was the life she had always wanted. She could get whatever she desired without being stressed.

 

"Congratulations, Mr Wilson." Came Cathy's voice. 

 

"Congratulations to us, Mrs Cathy. I suppose you need some alone time with your daughter, right?"

 

"You spoke my mind." They both laughed before Wilson excused himself.

 

 She hugged her mother before saying, "We've made it Mom. I'm finally married to Wilson and he just told me that he's going to surprise beyond my imagination." She smiled in delight. 

 

"This is a dream come through." Cathy smiled, but her facial expression seemed disturbed and Kira noticed it.

 

"I know Mom, but you look disturbed. What's wrong?"

 

"Your wedding to that loser, Baekhyun is tomorrow. He just called me, saying he's been trying to reach you but couldn't get through. He's more like a parasite, trying everything possible to acquire our money." Cathy looked disgusted as she aired out her displeasure.

 

"Don't worry about him. By this time tomorrow, he will see the news of my wedding to Wilson, and then he will know his right place."

 

"That wasn't my thought though. Your father and I have already agreed to return to Korea tonight so that when Baekhyun comes around, we'll handle the situation and give him Bella to get married to." Cathy nodded to her well-mapped-out plan.

 

"Bella? Why would you do that?" 

 

"Because Wilson will be visiting our home in Korea after your honeymoon here, and he will surely get to meet Bella. He might fall for her beauty and decide to get married to her. I hope you understand what I'm saying?" Cathy frowned at the thought and so was Kira.

 

"You have a point. Well, I'm fine with what you and dad I've decided." She hugged her mother. "Thanks for looking out for me."

 

"It's our duty, darling."


 

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜


 

'Saturday morning'


 

It was a long-awaited day. It was the wedding day Baekhyun had dreamt of. It was his wedding day, the day he would become one with his beloved Kira.

 

Baekhyun stood elegantly in front of the full body-length mirror in his small. It wasn't his mansion, it was his two-bedroom apartment, yet he was full of excitement.

 

He wore a huge smile. He couldn't contain his emotions. The thought of Kira being his wife and the mother of his children made his heart tingle with unimaginable joy.

 

"You look handsome as always." His best friend, Jongin, complimented him. 

 

"Thanks." Baekhyun turned away from the mirror to look at his friend with his face graced with smiles.  "My looks today reflect the happiness I'm feeling. Kira has made me a happy man. I can't believe we'll be husband and wife in a few hours." 

 

"Well, you better believe it my friend." Jongin smiled. "Let's get going, you don't want to keep your bride waiting." 

He was happy for his friend.

 

"Well said. My parents already texted me. They're on their way to the church." Baekhyun arranged his suit properly before sighing.

 

"Are they still upset with you for hiding your true identity from Kira?"

 

"Yes, they are. My mom had said she wasn't going to attend the wedding, but I pleaded with her. Glad she's in Korea with dad." Baekhyun smiled. "Let's get going already." With that said, they left the apartment for the church which is an hour's ride.



 

                            🌹🌹🌹🌹



 

The hall was filled with people. It was a lavish grand wedding Baekhyun had secretly planned for Kira and her family. It was one of the little surprises he had for her.

 

It was already 10 a.m., and Baekhyun was already waiting for Kira and her family so the wedding could begin by 11 a.m. However, no one from the Lee family has shown up.

 

Baekhyun had been trying to reach Kira, but she wasn't picking up his calls and it was strange. He had spoken to her earlier in the morning, and she sounded excited. Baekhyun was confused, nothing seemed right.

 

"Where is your brid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter