Chapter 13

The Substitute Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bella woke up to the feeling of her husband's hand caressing her cheeks. A soft smile graced her face as she felt lucky to have Baekhyun as her husband.

 

"My love." Baekhyun's deep, but soft voice gave her butterflies in her stomach before he kissed her on the lips. "It's 11 am, you must be hungry." 

 

"What?" Bella glanced at the clock, she had been asleep for so long. She looked at her husband with a pout. "Why didn't you wake me up? We promised to make breakfast together." 

 

The billionaire chuckled. He could tell that she was already feeling bad, and he didn't want that. 

 

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I couldn't bring myself to wake you up. Don't worry babe, we can prepare breakfast together tomorrow."

 

"Okay." Bella sat up, she stretched out her body before resting her head on Baekhyun's chest.

 

"When is Hana coming back?"

 

"I'm not sure, but Chanyeol called earlier to invite us for dinner. So, we're going to Chanyeol's for dinner, and we can discuss it with Hana."

 

"That's great. Let me freshen up, and eat. I have a little work to do on my laptop." Bella was about to get off the bed, but Baekhyun held her hand and pulled her closer to himself.

 

She adjusted on his lap and wrapped her hands around his neck. She narrowed her eyes at Baekhyun before smiling.

"What's with that look? Huh?" She rubbed her nose with his, and the billionaire chuckled at her behavior.

 

"I want to hold you, can't I do that?" He leaned closer to her and kissed her. "His hand gently caressed her waist as he kissed her. They kissed for a while, but he had to pull away because her stomach rumbled. He smiled and caressed her lips.

 

"Go freshen up, I will set the table," Baekhyun said and Bella nodded. She was hungry and needed to eat. 

She got off his lap and headed for the bathroom.

 

The billionaire couldn't take his eyes off his wife till she was out of sight. He went to the kitchen, set the table, and then made a phone call to the manager in charge of his new tech company in London to fix the new launching date.

 

He talked with the man for a while, of course, they were friends, so they discussed many things and the man kept asking him about Bella's health after which Baekhyun informed him that she was doing great.

 

After the long conversation, Baekhyun ended the call, and just then Bella walked down the staircase wearing a beautiful smile on her face.

 

The billionaire couldn't take his eyes off her, he admired her beauty, and as she approached him, he pulled her into his embrace.

 

"You're a holy perfection." He coo, making her blush.

 

"Thank you." She rested her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. "It still feels like a dream." She lifted her eyes to look at Baekhyun as she spoke.

 

"What do you mean, baby?"

 

"At times I still can't believe that you love me and we're together in love. It still feels like a dream." She bit her bottom lip as she spoke her mind, but the billionaire chuckled and caressed her face before leaning down to kiss her lips.

 

"Well, it's not a dream, but reality. I find myself falling deeper in love with you every single day. I love you so much, Bella." He kissed her passionately before leading her to the dining room.

 

They had their breakfast while discussing little things. Bella enjoyed the meal, and Baekhyun was glad she did. They cleared up and washed the dishes before heading to the living room to watch some random television show.

 

"We'll be going to London tomorrow for the launching of our new technology company, and also for our honeymoon." Baekhyun broke the news, and Bella smiled.

 

"You and I?" She asked happily, and Baekhyun nodded with a smile.

 

"Yes, baby. I'm not leaving you behind ever again. Wherever I go you shall go, so let's get a few of our things ready before going to Chanyeol's for dinner." Baekhyun said smiling.

 

"Okay!" Bella got up happily, she was about to head to her room, but she stopped and kissed Baekhyun. "Thank you so much, I love you!" She ran off while giggling and the billionaire found himself smiling like a child. He was so helplessly in love with his wife and the feeling was driving him insane.


 

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜


 

Hana and Chanyeol were done preparing dinner. It was 5 in the evening, and they were so excited about having Baekhyun and Bella around.

 

Hana placed some expensive glass cups on the table, she wanted everything to be perfect for her brother and her favorite sister, Bella.

 

Chanyeol noticed Hana's hard work, he walked closer to her and back-hugged her before placing soft kisses on her neck.

 

"You're overworking yourself, babe. I told you to go freshen up, I will handle the rest, please do that, okay?" He gently turned her over to face him, and he kissed her forehead.

 

"Please." 

 

"Okay." She embraced him for a while, it has always been her favorite thing to do. "Thank you, my love." She kissed his lips before walking away.

 

Chanyeol smiled at her behavior, he watched her walk away till she was out of sight. He quickly wrapped up everything and also headed to the room to freshen up.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Baekhyun and Bella arrived by 6 pm as expected. Chanyeol welcomed them warmly. 

 

Hana rushed out of the kitchen with a pack of cookies, she dropped in and embraced Bella before hugging her brother who had warm looks in his eyes for her.

Seeing his sister happy was all he ever wished for.

 

"How are you?" He asked as he caressed her hair gently.

 

"I'm fine. Chanyeol is taking good care of me. Thank you, brother." She hugged him again, she felt grateful for having a supportive brother who included her as his priority despite being a very busy man.

 

"You don't need to thank me. I'm glad you're happy now." Baekhyun smiled, but he heard Bella laughing, and when he looked in her direction, he saw her talking to Chanyeol.

 

He understood their relationship, but he couldn't help feeling jealous. He walked over to them and joined in after hugging his wife to himself.


 

They had dinner and drank red wine, afterward, they had some snacks with ice cream.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol talked about business and other things, while Hana took Bella to her room. They needed their alone time to catch up on a lot of things.

 

"Tell me, how have you been?" Hana asked the moment they sat on the bed.

 

"Great. Baekhyun has been taking good care of me, he pampers me a lot and makes me feel like a queen." Bella blushed as she talked about her husband.

 

"Really?" Hana became interested. 

 

"Yes, he's such a caring man, he has been showering me with endless love and affection. I'm so lucky." Bella was blushing when she told Hana everything. She also told Hana about her journey to London with Baekhyun and how excited she was. They talked about a lot of things and they both expressed how happy they are with their partners.

 

After catching up with life, they bid goodbye to each other. Baekhyun was glad to see his sister happy with a wonderful man.

 

When they got home that night, they put together a few remaining belongings for their trip the following day. They stayed awake for a while before they went to the bedroom.

 

That night Baekhyun decided to let Bella know about his life. He opened up to her, and he told her about the horrible things love has done to him. He told her what his first love did to him. She was after his money, and because of that she almost killed him. He was shot and barely survived. He told her everything, and when he was done, Bella had tears in her eyes.

 

"I'm sorry you have to go through so much pain. People are wicked and heartless. I don't know why greed has taken over the hearts of many. It's so disheartening." She embraced Baekhyun and kissed his neck.

 

"I will never hurt you, and I will make sure no one does that to you." She whispered into his ears and the billionaire smiled.

He pulled away from the hug and kissed her.

 

"I know you won't. I love you, babe." He pulled her to himself and kissed her forehead before muttering good night to her hearing.


 

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜


 

Bella was so excited when they landed in London. She looked around, she was full of joy, her face graced with a lovely smile.

 

"I can't believe I'm in London!" She looked at Baekhyun with a bright smile on her face.

The billionaire chuckled, he pulled her to himself, kissed her forehead, and gently caressed her cheeks.

 

"This is just the beginning, we'll go on many trips together. I'm glad you're happy." He said and Bella smiled.

 

"Thank you so much." 

 

A black Mercedes car stopped in front of Baekhyun and his Bella, and a man wearing black jean pants and a long-sleeved black shirt stepped down from the car and bowed to Baekhyun.

 

"Welcome Sir." The man greeted and Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Hi Lucas, how are you doing?" 

 

"Very good, Sir." The man said with a smile before looking at Bella.

 

The billionaire noticed his stare at his wife, he smiled and embraced his wife.

 

"Meet my wife, Bella, and honey, he's my driver, Lucas. He's a very kind-hearted man." Baekhyun introduced them to each other and Lucas smiled.

 

"Hello, ma'am. Nice to meet you, and you're very beautiful." Lucas commented and Bella smiled.

 

"Thank you. Nice to meet you too." She replied and they all got into the car.

 

On their way home, Bella couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful surroundings. She was so excited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter