Sixth

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon was nice and bright, but Donghae was tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position to sleep, but it was proving to be an impossible mission.

 

 A memory of his childhood popped into his mind: every time he had those nights, he would run off to his parents' or one of his cousins' rooms and convince them to have a little snack at night, specifically the cookies made by JaeJin. 

 

 At that moment, she felt this enormous longing to go back to those times and how she wanted to live them again. So she pulled the sheets off herself, wrapped herself in a warm blanket and, in her bare feet, ran like a child towards the kitchen, trying to find the new hiding place for the cookies. 

 

 As soon as he reached his destination, he was surprised to see a familiar face, dressed only in baggy pants as he opened the cupboard doors.

 

 He smiled when he saw that it was just like before, when he would sometimes find his cousin looking for sweets for himself. 

 

 The alpha laughed as soon as he saw him and continued searching for the cookies, while Donghae sat down on one of the benches. 

 

 It didn't take many minutes and the smiles on both their faces grew, after Hyukjae shook a pot that was inside the lowest cupboard in the room.

The taller one moved towards the smaller one and leaned his body against the counter next to the other and opened the bottle, sharing it with him.

 

 Donghae : Grandpa JaeJin has to give me the prescription

 

 Hyukjae : He didn't even give it to my omma and the number of times it was asked for wasn't even a few. 

 

 Donghae : This is delicious (takes a bite) 

 

 Hyukjae : Hae came barefoot into the kitchen (grumbled) You never change 

 

 Donghae : And I don't intend to (swung his legs making one slap against his well-worked belly)

 

 Hyukjae : Hae, don't start a war, you'll lose. 

 

 Donghae : Who says? 

 

 

 This time, on purpose, the omega used his toes in an attempt to pinch the skin near his ribs, but was stopped by Hyukjae who grabbed his ankle with one hand. 

 

 Hyukjae : Don't even try

 

 Donghae : Why? (smiled defiantly)

 

 

 The older man put the pot aside and pulled the brunette to the ground, holding him in his arms and using his fingers to tickle him. 

 

 The brunette tried to get as far away as he could and stifled the laughter that wanted to come out. 

 

 Some time later, the alpha stopped what he was doing and focused on the face of the omega who was trapped between his body and the table.

Hyukjae : Beautiful (whispered) 

 

 

 Donghae's gaze was also locked on the bigger man's, while his hands were being held by the older man's. 

 

 At that moment, Hyukjae released his hands and landed on the brunette's hips, pulling him tighter to him. 

 

 Donghae : Hyuk...

 

 Hyukjae : There's something I've been wanting to do since you arrived 

 

 Donghae : What?

 

 Hyukjae : Let me repeat my first kiss 

 

 

 The omega l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter