Sixteen

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tension was felt by anyone who passed in front of the heavy wooden door that gave access to Seo's office. 

 

 The large black wooden table where Inwo sat at one end with a sadistic smile on his face, his husband at his side. The guests were in front of him and the Lee's to one side. 

 

 Everyone's positions made a perfect triangle. 

 

 Jinah : What do you want from me? (crossed her arms over her chest seriously)

 

 Inwoo : Your progeny is the one who sent several letters to my nephew, so this question should be asked by me. 

 

 Jinah : The recipient of the letters was your nephew, not Inwoo.

 

 Inwoo : My dear Jinah (laughing humorlessly) My nephew is under my protection while he spends a few days in my pack. 

 

 Jinah : Your nephew is a big boy and can answer for himself. 

 

 Donghae : But I didn't want to (he replied with a sharp tongue directly to his mother-in-law who didn't even look at him) 

 

 Inwoo : You have the answer as to why I answered in Donghae's place. 

 

 Jinah : What do you really want?

 

 Inwoo : Don't you think your son should answer that question, since I've read Woojin's words several times about wanting to talk to my nephew?

Jianh : Woojin said what he wanted to say 

 

 

 That's when everyone's eyes went to alpha Park and they noticed that he was completely oblivious to the conversation and always staring at Donghae who was standing next to Hyukjae.

 

 Dami : Son... (whispered, nudging him to wake up) 

 

 Woojin : Yes omma?

 

 Jianh : Woojin, why did we come here?

 

 Woojin : There's something I want to tell my husband, but I'd prefer it to be in private. 

 

 Inwoo : No way!

 

 Donghae : You can say it in front of everyone

 

 

 Alpha Park swallowed and took a step forward. 

 

 Jinah : Just say it, Park Woojin, since everyone will know!

 

 Inwoo : You're always so polite and affectionate when you talk to people.

 

 Jinah : Shut up! (growls)

 

 Dami : Speak up Woojin (whispered affectionately)

 

 Woojin : Donghae (sighed and bowed his head) I'm sorry...

 

 Donghae : Sorry for what?

 

 Inwoo : I'm curious too, what are you sorry for?

 

 Jinah : Stay out of it! And speak up, Woojin!

 

 

 It was then that those present realized that Jinah was so furious at being in front of the pack leader Seo, but also at her son.

Woojin : Let's just say that when I wasn't in Park's pack, I...

 

 Donghae : Don't tell me you've been caught with mistresses (sarcastically) I thought you had more sense, Woojin. 

 

 Hyukjae : Hae don't tease (whispered to Omega) 

 

 Woojin : Yes, I've been with someone. 

 

 Jinah : Shame on you! (shouted at his son)

 

 Woojin : I was with an omega and she...

 

 Jinah : Your idiot husband got her pregnant (everyone's eyes widened) Here's proof that my son is healthy, you just made the mistake of measuring yourself against someone else and not getting him pregnant, Donghae.

 

 Hyukjae : I appreciate that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter