Second

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun appeared timidly among the gray clouds, Donghae got up, quickly tidied himself up and as soon as he set foot in the living room, he found his husband with only his underwear on, exposing his well-worked torso. He rolled his eyes at him and walked towards his kitchen.

 Woojin : Good morning 

 Donghae : If I wasn't home, it would be a good morning 

 Woojin : Sharp tongue first thing in the morning

 Donghae : What do you want, Woojin?

 Woojin : Let's have lunch with my family and announce that we're going to visit your family for a few days.

 Donghae : Can't you announce that by yourself?

 Woojin : No!

 Donghae : Why does everything have to be your way?

 Woojin : When you stand up to me, it's no longer my way (stood up and approached the smaller man) And I don't like it when you stand up to me.

 Donghae : Learn to live with it (he moved away from the bigger man, but soon felt his arm being grabbed) If you weren't such a bronco and so violent, things might be different (the other just glared at him) Now let me go 

 Woojin : If I let you go on this trip alone, will you promise to do what I want when I get back?

 Donghae : How long can I stay there?

 Woojin : How long do you want?

 Donghae : Whatever I want? Are you giving me that choice?

 Woojin : Pick a date and don't make me regret it

 Donghae : 1 year (spoke defiantly)

 Woojin : Don't push it

Donghae : 9 months (the alpha denied it) 6 months? (again the other shook his head in denial) Woojin, tell me the time, since you won't accept anything from me (he got angry at the alpha's attitude)

 Woojin : Weeks.

 Donghae : No way! 

 Woojin : 3 months?

 Donghae : Aren't you going to come after me?

 Woojin : If you promise not to act like a teenager.

 Donghae : And what would that mean?

 Woojin : I'd rather not say it out loud 

 Donghae : If you think I'm going to do what you do behind my back, I can't promise you that. 

 Woojin : Donghae, don't make me end this trip. 

 Donghae : I wouldn't have the courage, so you won't be able to enjoy one of your lovers very much 

 Woojin : Does that bother you?

 Donghae : Make good use of it and try to get one of them pregnant so you can end our marriage (I managed to get loose from the alpha)

 Woojin : Don't forget lunch (he winked at him, trying to seduce him, but it only made the brunette roll his eyes)

 

 As soon as Donghae heard the door close, he let out a smile. After three years, he was going home. Finally!

That news and the excitement of the trip made time fly by, as he realized he was being driven by his husband to the Park family home. 

He faced the alpha's couple of cousins and immediately went to greet them. Although he couldn't stand Woojin very much, he had made friends with some members of the family, especially Yoochun and Junsu and the alpha's parents. 

 Junsu : What's with the smile? (asked his friend)

 Donghae : I'm just happy hyung (smiled at him)

 Junsu : Are you getting your hopes up?

 Donghae : No (his smile dropped a little) But I'll be seeing my family again after 3 years. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter