Fourth

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the night, Donghae couldn't fall asleep, so he wrapped himself in a warm blanket and walked through the corridors until he reached the kitchen, grabbed a mug and ready to fill it with water, was startled by the door being opened. 

 

 The man entered through the back door and closed the door calmly and quietly. When he turned around, he found Omega staring at him and a smile immediately appeared on his face.

 

 XXX : Donghae (smiled)

 

 Donghae : Hyukjae (smiled and then went in for a hug) 

 

 

 The alpha opened his arms to take the brunette into his arms and inhaled his scent. They both walked away with smiles on their faces. 

 

 Hyukjae : If I'd known you were coming, I'd have arrived earlier 

 

 Donghae : Harabeoji Jiwoon didn't say anything, even my appas didn't know. 

 

 Hyukjae : I'm glad you're coming 

 

 Donghae : I'm glad you came too 

 

 Hyukjae : Woojin...?

 

 Donghae : He didn't come (interrupted him quickly)

 

 Hyukjae : Then we can enjoy it without being too jealous of you. 

 

 Donghae : Yes 

 

 

 Neither of them could stop smiling at each other.

Hyukjae : I'm glad you're back home, even if it's temporary

 

 Donghae : I'm glad to be back 

 

 

 

 The alpha and the omega just stared at each other without being able to say a single word, the bright look in their eyes could say it all. 

 

 XXX : Boys (he called them sleepily) It's very late, go to bed 

 

 Hyukjae : Yes, Grandpa (smiling towards the omega boss) You can go now, we'll be right there.

 

 JaeJin : No way! I want to make sure my chocolate cookies are safe from you two.

 

 Donghae : Did you make cookies? 

 

 Hyukjae : Are they still in the same place? (turned around pretending to look in the cupboards)

 

 JaeJin : Hyuk! Hae! (laughingly scolded them) You're not children anymore 

 

 Donghae : But your cookies are great

 

 JaeJin : Yes, but not for tomorrow

 

 Hyukjae : Not one?

 

 JaeJin : Not one (smiling) Now bed 

 

 

 The youngest nodded and left the kitchen, leaving the eldest omega with a huge smile on his face. 

 

 The Lee family always had the need for the members to all live in the same house, however, if they wanted to move there would also be no problem, unlike the Park family, each couple had their own house to live in. 

 

 So Hyukjae ended up accompanying his third cousin to his room. 

 

 Donghae : Thanks for bringing me (the smile never left his face)

 

 Hyukjae : Have a good night's dream

 

 Donghae : Hyuk too

Before the brunette entered his room, he left a kiss on the larger man's cheek, making him smile even more, and then opened the door to his room to enter. 

 

 As soon as the door was closed, separating the two men, they both sighed sweetly with longing. 

 

 Donghae saw his Prince Charming again, and with the image of the alpha in his head, he flopped down on his bed with a huge smile on his face. 

 

 As for Hyukjae, after catching sight of the door, he turned towards his room with a ginger smile, only to find his other cousin with the baby on his lap asleep. 

 

 Sungmin : I'd like to think that smile was for your new cousin Eunji, but I know it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter