Tenth

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the days went by, Hyukjae and Donghae found themselves in the dead of night where they could enjoy a moment alone, where the four walls of the alpha's room were always witness to what was done there. Whether they were loving or just dreaming of the life they could have had. 

 

 One morning, when everyone was in front of a table laden with food to say goodbye to Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were returning to the Choi pack, a worker arrived. 

 

 Jiwoon : What happened?

 

 XXX : You have a visitor, gentlemen 

 

 Jiwoon : Who?

 

  SSS : Hello family (smiled) 

 

 

 And before the beta could announce, an alpha with a smile from ear to ear entered the room. When Donghae heard and saw who was coming in, he choked on his drink. 

 

 Minwoo : Woojin, what a surprise (he said quietly)

 

 Woojin : How have you been, father-in-law?

 

 Donghae : Woojin, what are you doing here? (stared at him seriously)

 

 Woojin : I came to spend some time with your family.

 

 Donghae : Why? (glares at him)

 

 SunHo : Hae (whispered to his son to calm down)

 

 Woojin : What do you mean, why? (approached the child) It's your family that became mine the moment you married me (smiled superiorly) And besides, I missed you so much.

Donghae : Miss you? Make me laugh (cynical)

 

 Woojin : Yes, I missed you very much 

 

 Jiwoon : Have a seat Woojin (pointed to the vacant chair)

 

 Woojin : Thank you (sat down) Kyuhyun didn't know you were visiting?

 

 Kyuhyun : I came to meet my daughter

 

 Woojin : When are you going to visit the Park pack?

 

 Kyuhyun : The only purpose of stopping by his pack would be if Donghae was there, since Sungmin is his cousin, but since Eunjin has already been introduced to her cousin, there's no point in stopping by anymore 

 

 Woojin : Typical (rolled his eyes) 

 

 Kyuhyun : Did you say something? 

 

 Boram : How was your trip, Woojin? 

 

 Sungmin : Omma...

 

 Boram : I don't want my son-in-law arguing with this alpha (whispered to his son) 

 

 Woojin : It was good (shrugged) I could have come earlier, if it hadn't been for the storm that broke out. 

 

 Hyukjae : And look, it was a nice storm (he smiled at the other alpha) You came at the best time, after all, it delayed your arrival. 

 

 Areum : Hyukjae (scolded him softly)

 

 Woojin : I'm surprised to see you here

 

 Hyukjae : Yes, then why?

 

 Woojin : I heard that Seo Minjin has been meeting you (smiled mischievously)

 

 

 After hearing this, Donghae's gaze went to his alpha cousin, who took a deep breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter