Thirteenth

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Seo pack had a darker, more morbid look than the other packs Donghae and Hyukjae had visited, but they couldn't help seeing the happy faces of the people. 

 At the front entrance, he soon saw his aunt and uncle with their cousins and ran over to them. Despite the jealousy he might feel towards Minjin, Hyukjae couldn't help but miss her. 

 DongSik : Did you have a good trip?

 Donghae : Yes, Uncle (smiling)

 SungTae : Hyung, I have so much news to tell you (hugged his cousin) 

 Inwoo : Hyukjae, good to see you again.

 Hyukjae : Same to you, Mr. Inwoo

 Minjin : Oppa (he approached Alpha Lee and Donghae could feel a bitter sensation enter his mouth) 

 Hyukjae : How are you Minjin?

 Minjin : Fine (smiling) I'm glad you're here, I managed to keep our promise.

 Hyukjae : Did you make it Yeonhee?

 Inwoo : So it was Hyukjae who encouraged my daughter to go after that alpha? (growls jealously)

 Minjin : Appa (scolded him) Donghae oppa has to meet my future alpha. 


          The brunette nodded and then looked at Hyukjae who smiled at him with a wink. 

 Hyukjae : I told you they were rumors (he whispered as they started walking, leaving them behind) Let's enjoy these days without Woojin. 

 Donghae : Yes, we will (hugging him from the side)

 Inwoo : Is Jinah's son giving you a headache, Hae?

 Donghae : Tell me about it, Uncle (rolled his eyes)

 Inwoo : You know I can fix that in minutes (smiled sadistically) 

Hyukjae : I love you too (they both smiled and put their mouths together again) What would happen to me if I put a mark on your neck?

 Donghae : There'd be an alpha fight 

 Hyukjae : Promise you'll come home with me?

 Donghae : I promise (nods)

 

 The two sat in silence, just enjoying each other's company. His uncle Inwoo's words were still on his mind, he knew that Hyukjae was good with his agile and fast wolf, but he also had to recognize that Woojin was strong and rough in his movements. 

 Could Hyukjae beat Woojin?

 

 Hyukjae : You're having deep thoughts (he whispered in the brunette's ear, making his skin crawl)

 Donghae : I'm thinking about you 

 Hyukjae : How much do you love me? (tried to joke)

 Donghae : I do too (laughed)

 Hyukjae : Let's spend some time with your family (sat down with the brunette still on his lap)

 Donghae : Are you sure you want to go now? (smiled mischievously and moved his hips)

 Hyukjae : Hae, don't get into tight spots 

 Donghae : But I want to 


 The alpha didn't say anything and to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter