Eleventh

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter :

 

XXX : Let him go now! (ordered a voice that entered the room from above) Now Park Woojin! (growled furiously)

 

..................&&.................

 

 

 

 

 

Alpha Park turned away from the brunette and shot the person who had entered the room without permission. 

 

 Woojin : Didn't they ever teach you to knock before entering, Hyukjae?

 

 Donghae : Stop being rude Woojin (massaging the area that was red from the other's grip) 

 

 Woojin : I'm not being rude, my husband (sarcastically)

 

 Hyukjae : You're in my pack and I can get in wherever I want. 

 

 Woojin : But you interrupted a romantic moment between the couple 

 

 Donghae : Romantic?! There's nothing romantic about what you did to me 

 

 Hyukjae : In my opinion, Woojin was forcing Donghae.

 

 Woojin : And what does that have to do with it Hyukjae?

 

 Hyukjae : In the Lee pack we don't tolerate abuse 

 

 Woojin : All the omegas? Or just Donghae in particular?

Hyukjae : Don't provoke me Woojin (approached the alpha threateningly)

 

 Woojin : I'm not afraid of you 

 

 Donghae : But you should be (he sneered and the alphas stared) I'm just stating a fact (he rolled his eyes)

 

 

 The reaction he got from the two alphas was quite different. While Hyukjae smiled proudly at his words, Woojin glared at the brunette as long as he could. 

 

 Donghae didn't feel intimidated in the middle of the two, not least because the distance he was from his cousin meant that the smell of the latter enveloped him in a protective bubble. 

 

 Woojin : So this is how it's going to be while we're in the pack, Lee?

 

 Hyukjae : Like what?

 

 Woojin : Perfume my husband in front of his alpha?

 

 Hyukjae : What alpha? (looked around for the alpha) I don't see that Donghae has an alpha.

 

 Woojin : Hyukjae (growls softly)

 

 Donghae : Woojin, I think you should leave.

 

 Woojin : Me? (his eyes widened) It's not me, my dear husband, who should leave, but your cousin (he tried to pull him close, but Hyukjae got in the way) So that's how it's going to be while you're here? (he raised an eyebrow)

 

 Hyukjae : As long as I have no manners, yes 

 

 

 

 Alpha Park stared at the two in front of him, letting out a sarcastic smile while shaking his head in denial. 

 

 Woojin : I give this attitude two days to change, otherwise we're going back to our house (he said directly to his husband)

 

 

 

Donghae : No

 

 Hyukjae : Don't threaten 

 

 Woojin : It's all in your hands (shrugging) Now let me go meet your beautiful pack (leaving) And Donghae...

 

 Donghae : What do you want now?

 

 Woojin : Don't be a teenager in your next actions 

 

 Donghae : Who says I haven't already? 

 

 Hyukjae : Don't tease (whispered to Omega)

 

 

 Woojin held his breath, closed his eyes and opened them again, looking at his husband and walked over to him, pushing Hyukjae out of the way and holding the brunette by the neck against the wall. 

 

 Woojin : What did you say? 

 

 Donghae : Woo..jin (spoke with difficulty)

 

 Hyukjae : Let him go (he pulled hard on his arm to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter