Twelfth

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed, and Donghae avoided Woojin by taking refuge in the hut and in Hyukjae's arms, but never mentioned the subject of going to the Seo pack.

 

 At that moment, the alpha and omega were lying facing each other. However, their time together seemed more and more certain.

 

 Donghae : Does Hyuk really love me? (he asked, looking into his eyes as the bigger man's hand rested loosely on his waist)

 

 Hyukjae : Of course I do 

 

 Donghae : As your omega or as your cousin?

 

 Hyukjae : You must have already known that you're like my omega, otherwise you wouldn't have spent the heat with you. 

 

 Donghae : Would you do anything for me?

 

 Hyukjae : Everything (he promised with his eyes)

 

 Donghae : Would you spend a few days in the Seo pack with me?

 

 Hyukjae : Do you miss your maternal family?

 

 Donghae : Maybe (shrugged)

 

 Hyukjae : I'll go with you (kissed him and the unruly strands of hair that fell into the brunette's face)

 

 Donghae : Because I ask or because Minjin is there?

 

 Hyukjae : Are you jealous Hae? (asked laughing)

 

 Donghae : Answer the question (lightly tapped the other guy's chest)

 

 Hyukjae : My omega has a heavy hand (brought his hand to his mouth and kissed it) I'm going with you, because my omega is asking.

Donghae : I'm going to talk to my omma so I can talk to my uncles 

 

 Hyukjae : But on one condition

 

 Donghae : What?

 

 Hyukjae : We'll share a room 

 

 Donghae : Yes (smiled)

 

 

 The alpha also smiled and pulled the brunette closer to him and kissed him eagerly. 

 

 Hyukjae : Is that why you were so hesitant during the week?

 

 Donghae : I wasn't hesitant

 

 Hyukjae : Yes, I was 

 

 Donghae : No

 

 Hyukjae : I'll pretend I believe you (he took his hands to his bulky waist and used force to put it on his lap)

 

 Donghae : I'm serious

 

 Hyukjae : All right (shrugged) Now move your omega hips while your idiot husband doesn't come looking for you.

 

 Donghae : Remember, you're not the boss of me, alpha (said seductively)

 

 Hyukjae : For my sins (mumbled amused)

 

 

 The younger man lightly pinched the bigger man's thin, pointed chin and rolled over in his lap to even more. 

 

 Hyukjae more than quickly took off both their clothes and robes, leaving their bodies completely . They rolled around on the bed, with the smaller one on the bottom and his neck being massacred by the larger one. 

 

 It was just another moment of loving each other out of sight of everyone around them. 

 

 

As soon as Donghae set foot in his house, his gaze automatically went to his maternal parent and there was no need to say anything, as the older omega nodded with a smile, acknowledging the decision that had been made between the two of them. 

 

 After the big decision had been made, in the library of the house, the brunette was so pensive that he didn't notice when his personal space was invaded. 

 

 XXX : What are you thinking? (the brunette looked at him)

 

 Donghae : Woojin, there's something I want to talk to you about. 

 

 Woojin : With me?! 

 

 Donghae : Yes, with you

 

 Woojin : There must be some saint about to fall off the altar. 

 

 Donghae : You know what...? You can forget it! (walked away)

 

 Woojin : Tell me, my dear husband, what you want to say to me after almost four days of not speaking to me.

 

 Donghae : No, Woojin doesn't need to know!

 

 Woojin : What don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter