Fifth

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was resting on a wooden staircase that belonged to an old house, in the middle of the almost bare trees. He remembered his childhood memories of that house, since his grandfather, Jiwoon, had forbidden him to demolish it when he realized that his grandchildren played there most of the time and were always watched over by their omega boss or maternal parents. 

 With his eyes closed, he was enjoying the warmth of the winter sun when he felt a presence approaching him, opened his eyes and smiled when he saw the man in front of him. 

 The alpha sat down next to his cousin with a smile on his face. 

 Hyukjae : Do you remember the way here?

 Donghae : I couldn't forget, after all it was me who found it.

 Hyukjae : Yes it was (laughs) When you hid from me. You made me spend hours looking for you

 Donghae : It's not my fault you gave me the advantage 

 Hyukjae : Do you miss that time?

 Donghae : Always (smiled nostalgically) 

 Hyukjae : Life with Woojin isn't going well? (the omega just gave him a weak smile) You know you can talk to me

 Donghae : Married life is not to be talked about 

 Hyukjae : But you have every right to vent (looked him in the eye) If something is wrong, you should say so and not keep it to yourself. 

 Donghae : With a caring and understanding personality, tell me why you're not married yet? So many trips you've made on behalf of Grandpa Jiwoon to the packs, how come someone hasn't shown up yet?

Hyukjae : Several of the pack leaders always introduced me to their omega children or grandchildren who were single and when there were no omegas, there were betas 

 Donghae : And you've never fallen in love with one of them?

 Hyukjae : My heart is busy

 

 The brunette's eyes widened and his heart beat slowly as he heard this confession. 

 Donghae : And why aren't you with that person? (it pained him to ask)

 Hyukjae : When I realized I couldn't live without him, it was too late. 

 Donghae : You already had a suitor? (the alpha nodded) And yet you didn't try?

 Hyukjae : They were engaged, two days before they got married, that's when I came back. 

 Donghae : I see (his heart felt heavier and heavier) And you never tried to meet anyone else. 

 Hyukjae : I tried, but no one was like him (he confessed into the brunette's eyes) But I'm getting on in age and I know that Grandpa Jiwoon is going to demand a wedding from me (he sighed)

 Donghae : Even if I don't love you, tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter