Ninth

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyone who was on that bed in that cabin would say that the place was too small for two people, but for the couple sleeping serenely on the bed, it was possible to see in both their faces that they loved being snuggled up to each other there. 

 

 Donghae's face was resting on Hyukjae's chest as he felt Hyukjae's chest rise and fall with sleepy breathing; he didn't want to close his eyes for a moment, he was afraid he would wake up and it would all be just a nice dream. 

 

 It was possible to hear the rain outside and the cold that accompanied another early winter's night, but that cold was competing with the warmth that was felt in the air circulating in the room. 

 

 However, that warmth was not normal, as it made the omega's skin feel a little hotter than usual. 

 

 Hyukjae's chest began to rise and fall more quickly, the brunette stared at the larger man's face and saw his nostrils forging the atmosphere. 

 

  Donghae : Hyuk (called him calmly) 

 

 

 The alpha opened his eyes and looked the brunette in the eye. 

 

 Hyukjae : Omega (growled harshly)

 

 It was at that moment that Donghae knew that this heat was not normal, but the beginning of a rut. 

 

 How could he not have felt the symptoms before? Donghae couldn't answer that question. 

 

 It was remarkable how much Hyukjae was holding back from grabbing the other right then and there, even more so when there wasn't a thing separating them. 

 

 Donghae : I want to (whispered)

Hyukjae : Safe?

 

 

 Instead of answering the question, Donghae shifted the cloak covering them and let himself fall into the bigger man's lap, making him put his hands on his waist to adjust his position. And just like the first time, it was the omega who took the initiative to bring their lips together and continue what they had done a few hours ago. 

 

 The moment was theirs!

 

 The man's large hands ran down the smaller man's spine and pulled him further onto his lower abdomen, causing moans to be heard. 

 

 One thing was certain. They were just getting started. 

 

 

 

 The sky was clear that morning and a few birds were chirping, a sign that the rain had stopped. 

 

 Two bodies were glued to each other, breathing in the warm air still in place and each trapped in their own thoughts. Until Hyukjae broke the silence with a long kiss.

 

 Donghae : We should go (sighed) We've been here for almost 4 days. 

 

 Hyukjae : The storm only stopped overnight 

 

 Donghae : Yes, but everyone must be worried looking for us 

 

 

 The omega sat down as best he could, taking the cloak to cover himself, and the alpha rolled over until his face was against the other's belly. 

 

 Hyukjae : I'm afraid I'll leave here and Donghae will resent me 

 

 Donghae : You know that wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter