2.

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Why are you rushing everything?” I asked, letting out a sigh.

 

“We're not. We let you decide, right?” Mom said and was busy fixing her makeup. 

 

“He has a girlfriend!” I said, my mom looked over her shoulder and shook her head.

 

“And if he really had, why would he agree to live with you?” Mom said.

 

And it made me think about it. She's right! If he's in a relationship, why would he tolerate his father? Did he only lie about his personal life or lovelife? Tsk. Annoying. Anyway, we're heading home and I lost all my energy. They want us to move in together because as per his father, we already have a home. See, they are really rushing everything.

 

“Heechul, you have to be good okay? You need to cook, clean the house and take care of him—”

 

“So, I'm his maid?!” I blurted out. Why would I do those things to him?

 

“You're not. What I mean is you have to learn by your own and since he's the one who's working, you need to atleast help him out.”

 

“I told you I wanted to open my own cafe and you were against of it.” I said, feel so .

 

“Son—”

 

“Fine. I'll do whatever you want. Can I take a nap now?” I cut her off and shifted my position, forcing myself to close my eyes.

 

 

To: Hae

      Are you still up? Let's hang out and please call Yesung to come with us! It's been a while since we've seen him. Don't worry it's all on me. 

 

After I sent the message, I sat down and waited for their response. When we got home, I hurriedly went to my room and locked myself—I don't want to have conversations with my parents or even argue with them anymore. At the end of the day, they will always win against me. 

 

From: Hae

       He said yes and I'm on my way to pick him up. See you! 

 

I got up and prepared myself. I need to relax and have fun because once I settle down, I might not be able to do this anymore. After a few minutes, I'm finally done and I immediately left without them noticing me. I drove off and turned some music on while I was driving. 

 

“Hello? I'm already here. Just need to find space to park my car.”

 

“Okay. Already got us a table.”

 

“See you inside then.”

 

I parked my car and for the last time, I checked myself and retouched. I brought my phone with me and got out. As I made my way inside, people were staring at me; I guess I did an amazing job for my makeup and of course slaying as I should be. 

 

“Hey!” Someone called me so I looked for it and found them. Donghae is waving his hands while Yesung is staring at me. I approached them and joined them.

 

“Long time no see, Yesung.” I laughed and shifted my eyes towards him.

 

“Tss. Stop teasing me. I'm just busy these days and life has been so tough.”

 

“Shut up. You're literally visiting different places and having fun.” I said.

 

“I'm not hearing anything from you.” Yesung replied and covered his ears.

 

“Let's just drink!” Donghae whined. We ordered drinks and snacks. The crowd is getting wild and the music is really loud—each one of them is having fun tonight and I'm loving it!

 

We decided to get wasted and enjoy the entire night. We keep ordering our drinks and talking about random things we've missed out. I even told them my so-called blind date aka arrange marriage earlier. They gave their thoughts and opinions—Donghae said I should give it a try since I don't really have other choices but to marry that guy and Yesung agreed with it.

 

I informed them about the girlfriend thingy he brought up during our blind date and they said maybe Jungsoo just used that because he didn't really want to go on our blind date and changed his mind because he found out we're getting married. I don't know I'm so confused and unsure about it.

 

“Hey, we're here to have fun so don't let him stress you.” Donghae said and handed me a drink.

 

He's right. I shouldn't be bothered and have really fun along with my friends and random people here at the club. The time goes by, we're still drinking and my two friends found their temporary partners for tonight while I was still on our table. They are on the dance floor and these two es are so flirty!!! Well, Yesung is only into girls while Donghae is into both. Me? I'm into boys.

 

“Are you alone?” A man whispered which made me shiver. I looked up at him and he slightly smiled.

 

“Huh? I'm with my friends.” I replied, pointing them out. He quickly took a glance at them and brought his attention back to me.

 

“Wanna dance?” He leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter