6.

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“I think you left your bracelet in my room.” He then showed it to me.

 

! !

 

“Huh?” I said, dumbfounded.

 

“What happened to your neck?” Jungsoo asked, tilted his head a bit to see it properly. I placed my hands on it and slowly caressed it.

 

What's wrong with my neck?

 

“What's wrong?”

 

“Is that a hickey?” Jungsoo said, pulling off my hand and observing it up close.

 

I panicked and left the table. I stood in front of the mirror and checked it. I didn't notice it earlier! I also didn't know he marked me. What the is really happening?!

 

“Did you just let a guy—” I know what he was going to say so before he could speak and accused me, I cut him off. 

 

“Then ask yourself. What have you done last night? Do you even remember it? Fyi, you've done this so stop accusing me! you.” I yelled at him and gave him a disgust look. As if it was on cue, I heard Donghae's car honking outside so I didn't stay long and grabbed my bracelet from his hand.

 

“I'm leaving.” I said, bumping his shoulder and stormed outside. How dare he? He really has a guts to accused me huh? him! I opened the door and go inside while Donghae had his eyes on me, feeling worried.

 

“What's wrong? Did you two fight again?” He asked me. I quickly glanced at him and I noticed that he was still wearing his pajamas.

 

“Let's leave first and I'll tell you later.” I said, avoiding his eyes.

 

“Wait your fiancé is approaching us.” Donghae said so I shifted my eyes outside and saw Jungsoo.

 

“Let's go. Don't mind that jerk.” I said and he did what I said. When Donghae started to drive, I saw him running and trying to stop us but he miserably failed.

 

“So, mind to share?”

 

“We had last night.” I confessed and he stopped the car, staring at me.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“He was drunk last night and I don't understand why I let him! Look at this stupid hickey he made. After he saw this, he tried to accused me. I don't have any intention to tell him what happened but I had to because that jerk thought I was having a one night stand with someone. When in fact, he pulled me inside his room and started kissing me! We ing had last night and I hate myself for doing that .” I explained and started to tear up.

 

“Hey, calm down. It's not your fault.” Donghae calmly said and passed the tissue. 

 

“It is. I was in my right mind while he wasn't. I should've stopped him but no, I let him to take me.” I covered my face using my hands and broke down.

 

“He's your soon to be husband but I didn't expect your honeymoon would come first than the wedding.” He jokingly said. I gave him a death glare and he only chuckled.

 

“I hate you.”

 

“I'm just trying to make you smile. It already happened and you two need to chill out before talking about this matter.” Donghae said.

 

“I don't love him...”

 

“Yet. Believe me once you get to know him better, you'll learn to love him and him too. All you need is to know each other. Remember what I've said before? If it doesn't really work, you still have one solution.”

 

“And that's running away from everyone.” I said and he simply nodded.

 

We went at his place and I played with Heebum. Donghae even called Yesung and asked him to come over but he couldn't since he's at work. He'd probably come once his work is done and join us here.

 

“Drink this.” Donghae handed me a coffee and I smiled up at him. He made me a coffee because he know his coffee is my all time favorite.

 

“Thanks.” I responded and started sipping it. He sat down next to me while his hands were on Heebum, petting him.

 

“Are you feeling better now?”

 

“Kind of.”

 

“How was the se—” I smacked his head and he just laughed.

 

“Shut up!” I said, irritated.

 

“I bet it was good cause you're glowing right now.” He teased.

 

“No. Shut up.” I denied. Is he really my friend? Tsk! He's so annoying but I can't be mad at him.

 

“Don't think about it too much. It's fine if you guys have done it, he's your fiancé so I think that's counted.”

 

I know he's my fiancé but we've been living for a week and everything happened so fast. I just couldn't process everything and it still makes me feel guilty.

 

“But—”

 

“Yah stop thinking too much! What if this is the first step?”

 

“First step of what?”

 

“First step to learn how to love him.”

 

“You sounds ridiculous. You've been spending a lot of time on watching dramas, you should quit watching.” I shook my head and sighed.

 

First step to love him? We just had and how's that related to my feelings for him? No way! I still hate him and every parts of him, I hate him but.... I should admit it, what we did last night felt so good but wrong too. I don't know why but the guilt inside me is growing.

 

At night, Yesung finally arrived and bought us food. I told him what happened with me and Jungsoo and he gave me an advice. A better one than Donghae.

 

“What you both have done is totally fine. He's single same as you so there's nothing wrong with it. Also it's not your fault, you just felt you needed it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter