10.

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Should we order some food? I'm starving.” Donghae said.

 

Donghae visited me and Heebum was with him. Jungsoo is already at work and he agreed to invite Donghae since he already knows him. I always need to ask his permission and update me on time. He's crazy. 

 

“Alright let's just order. I don't have time to cook and I don't want to feed you the leftover foods that Jungsoo cooked last night.” I said, agreeing on what he suggested. 

 

“Wow. It seems like your relationship with him is getting better. How is he?”

 

“He's fine.” 

 

“I mean as a fiancé. Isn't he weird?” 

 

“He's not that weird. At first it's just weird because all of a sudden, he wants our relationship to work but after spending time with him and living with him, he's not hard to understand. I'm the only one who thinks like that.” I explained and just shook my head when I remembered what I said before.

 

“Also you smile a lot lately and that's because you're finally in a healthy relationship. Oh I'm so happy for you.” Donghae said, wiping his invisible tears. He's so dramatic.

 

“But I still get overthink sometimes.” 

 

“Why?” 

 

“What if—”

 

“Stop. You're always like that so you have a hard time accepting the feelings that he is willing to give for you. Give him a chance.” Donghae cut me off.

 

I did. I'm giving him a chance but I can't really stop overthinking. I just wanted to make sure that his feelings are genuine because if not, I don't want this to be a one sided love.

 

“Wanna take a walk? My legs are urging me to go out. I wanna see your neighborhood.” Donghae said smiling and carrying Heebum. 

 

After eating, we just rested for a bit and since Donghae wanted to walk, I just agreed because we had nothing else to do at home but watch and talk. He went out first while I took my phone and keys. I went out after a few minutes

 

“It's so quiet here.” Donghae whispered while observing his surroundings. 

 

“Yup. It's always like this here, so sometimes I prefer to leave and spend the day at the mall or at your house.” I chuckled.

 

“You don't know anyone here? I mean friends.”

 

“Friend. Only one. I met him the first day we moved here and after that, he used to visit me at home but it stopped because Jungsoo didn't like that.” I said and took Heebum from him.

 

“Your future is husband is so possessive.”

 

“Which sometimes makes me so mad. We are just hanging out and nothing is going on with us.” I snorted.

 

“You two look so cute together. I mean even if you two are opposite, you guys still try to understand each other. Awww I hope I find someone like him.” Donghae said, jumping around.

 

“Then call Eunhyuk—”

 

“Shut up. That guy ghosted me and cut ties with me.”

 

“But you still like him tho. I know you are.” I .

 

“I'll call your fiancé and tell him I never went he—”

 

“Yah! I'm just joking.” He ran away so I too while carrying Heebum.

 

We spent more time outside and at 3, Heebum and Donghae went home because Donghae had something to finish. I led them outside and when they left, Jungsoo arrived just in time.

 

'Why do he always come home so early?' I thought while waiting for him to get out of his car.

 

“Hi, are you alone? Where's Donghae?” Jungsoo greeted me as he approached me. 

 

“He just left. Why did you come home so early?” I asked him.

 

“I wanted to bring you outside and I finished the meeting early so I decided to go home.” Jungsoo explained with a smile so I just nodded.

 

“Let's go?” He suddenly said and I frowned.

 

“Whaaat? I need to change—” 

 

“You already look stunning. Let's go and I already reserved us a table.” Jungsoo replied and grabbed my hand, leading me inside his car.

 

 

“Everyone's looking at me. My clothes don't really fit here! You should've told me that we're going to eat out—”

 

*chuu~*

 

I didn't manage to finish my sentence when Jungsoo suddenly leaned forward and silenced me using his lips. He just ing kissed me in front of many people. My heart sped up just like my cheeks slowly turning red.

 

“That's inappropriate.” I whispered, roaming my eyes inside the restaurant and check if someone sees what he did.

 

“But you're blushing.” He chuckled. I grabbed the menu list and hid my face using that. He knows how to shut me up!!! I hate him!!

 

He called the waiter and ordered our food. He didn't even ask me what I wanted to eat. Well, maybe he knew better. We waited for 10 minutes and finally our food arrived. I suddenly felt starving.

 

“How's your day with Donghae and your cat?” He asked as we started to eat.

 

“I had fun. Can we just get him? I mean if it's okay with you.” I pouted.

 

“I'll think about it.” He replied. I looked at him and he was smiling.

 

“Really?!”

 

“Yes but let's eat first.” His smile grew bigger and I too.

 

We ate, talked and shared laughter. His sudden change really surprised me but I think I should accept his changes because I like it too. I'm learning new things about him and he's sometimes annoying but fun to be with.

 

“Shall we leave?” Jungsoo asked when we finished eating and resting.

 

“Let's go!” I responded, happily and stood up from my seat. When I stood up, the other customers looked at me and probably because of what I was wearing.

 

I'm only wearing a silk pajama pants and a plain black shirt. This guy, Jungsoo brought me to an expensive restaurant so for sure I'm the center of attraction.

 

“They've been staring at you. I bet they all love your comfortable outf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter