12.

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jieun's Pov] 

 

I put my hoodie on and peeked inside the restaurant. They all look so happy and I can also see Jungsoo's changes when that guy came into his life. I've been following them especially Heechul. During their dates, I followed around and Heechul and I even bumped into each other one time. Sadly, he doesn't know me so he has no idea of my existence.

 

“I'll get what's mine.” I whispered and walked away from the restaurant.

 

I need someone to help me with my plans. I have few plans in my mind and I know someone who can help me. I went straight to the club where Heechul used to go, hoping to see the person who would help me—and I'm right. I just saw him surrounded by women. I quietly approached his table and his eyes landed on me. 

 

“Siwon..” I called his name. He's my cousin and I know he's in love with Heechul. When I followed Heechul here, I saw him and Heechul together and you could really tell that my cousin likes him.

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked and signaled those women to leave.

 

“I need your help.” 

 

“Why would I help you? After what you've done to my sister, you'd really think that I would help—” I cut him off.

 

“This is about Heechul.” I said and his expression changed.

 

“What about him?” 

 

“I need to get my boyfriend back! He stole him from me.” I explained but then I couldn't read his mind, he just looking at me plainly. 

 

“Jungsoo? I didn't know you guys had a thing before.” He laughed, sipping his drink.

 

“He loves me! Help me with my plans and I swear you will have Heechul alone.” I said, trying to convince him and desperately begging him. 

 

“Why do you want him back? As I can see, he's happy with Heechul so I don't understand your point. Stop ruining someone's relationship.” Siwon said.

 

“Heechul is the one who ruined us! Why do you keep siding with him? I'm your co—” This time he was the one who silenced me.

 

“I think you deserve that. You've done that to your own cousin and we warned you, what comes around, goes around. Heechul is your karma.” He smirked.

 

“Let's leave the past behind! This is a win win situation. After I get him back, you can have Heechul. You love him, right?” I tried to calm myself and control my emotions.

 

“Leave the past behind? No way. You don't know what my sister has been through because you stole her ex-fiancé. Why do you want him back? For his money and the life he could give you?” Siwon straightforwardly said. My ears heated up at what he said so I stood up.

 

“How dare—”

 

“I'm right, aren't I? That's your specialty. You stole my sister's ex fiancé because of his money and after milking him, you left him. Now, you've upgraded. You found a jackpot and that's Jungsoo. You want him back because you know he can save you and of course, an easy life.” Siwon said.

 

“That's not true!”

 

“We both know it's true. You can't fool me. If you're asking for my help, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not willing to cooperate with your ty plans. I'm not a kind of person who would ruin someone's relationship. What's happening with you is what you deserve—you deserve every bit of it. You have to taste your own medicine and pay for the things you've done to others." Siwon added. He stood up and left me alone at his table.

 

That ! Who is he to judge me? If he won't help me, I will make my own plan. I can do it without anyone's help. I'll make sure that at the end of the day, I'm still the one Jungsoo will marry and we'll be together in the end.

 

 

The next morning, I saw Jungsoo coming out from their house and Heechul was with him. Before he got inside his car, he kissed Heechul on the lips and exchanged sweet smiles. That should've been me if he didn't come into Jungsoo's life.

 

When Jungsoo finally leaves, I walked to the front door of their house and knocked. It didn't take long when Heechul immediately opened it up. 

 

“Why? You left something again—” His words trailed off when he realized the person in front of him was someone else. He thought I was Jungsoo.

 

“Hi, how can I help you? ” He asked me.

 

“I'm Jungsoo's ex girlfriend.” I introduced myself, he looked nervous.

 

“Oh.. What do you need?” He hesitantly asked me and when I looked down, I noticed that he's playing with his fingers also the ring Jungsoo has given him last night. 

 

“Can we talk?” I asked him and he nodded. He invited me inside and got us food. I didn't ask for it, he insisted.

 

Once he came back, he was sitting across from me and obviously he was a bit distant and really awkward but I have to do this. I didn't care anymore and confronted him.

 

“I love Jungsoo. We truly love each other.” I stated and he lifted up his face and stared at me.

 

“Why are you saying that to me?” He asked and the confusion was all over his face.

 

“Because you are the only one who can make a way for us to get back together. Please, I'm begging you. I love him and I can't live without Jungsoo.” I said and started to cry in front of him. I know this one would work.

 

“I'm sorry but Jungsoo will decide about that matter. He agreed to marry me—” I cut him off. That irks me.

 

“Because he had no control over that! He told me he still loves me.” I lied, he never said those words.

 

“No. That's not true.”

 

“How can you be sure? When I went to his office, he told me how much he loved me and he was forced to be with you because of his dad. We've been together for years and you guys only know each other for a month! Do you really think he loves you?” I could see the tears welling up in his eyes.

 

“No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter