8.

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Thanks for the breakfast. See you later.” Jungsoo said and placed a kiss on my cheek which made me speechless. What was that for?

 

“See you....” my words trailed off and also because I was still shocked.

 

When he was about to leave, I remembered my plans with my friends later. Today is Sunday and Jungsoo still needs to go work. 

 

“Hold on...” I said, he slowly turned his head on me and raised his eyebrow. 

 

“Today is Sunday.”

 

“Ah. Yes, but I need to finalize my business proposal for tomorrow and don't worry, it won't take long. My secretary is already on her way and we just need to wrap it up.” Jungsoo explained. 

 

“Okay. Hmm...” 

 

“What's bothering you?” 

 

“I have plans tonight and one of my friends will introduce his girl so I need to be there.” I said. He nodded and smiled.

 

“Sure. Just don't drink.” He replied.

 

“I will. See you later.” I said, kind of awkward but managed to say everything I wanted.

 

He finally left and I washed the dishes. Since I still have plenty of time, I decided to clean my room and arrange my closet. While I was busy, my phone started to ring so I immediately answered it without checking the name of the caller. 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Heechul, about our plans.” He said, I frowned and checked the name. It was Siwon. 

 

“Siwon! Well, I have plans tonight but my friends said you could join us.”

 

“Friends?”

 

“My friends you've also met at the club and the person you asked for my name and number. Do you mind joining us?”

 

“That sounds fun. I don't mind it at all. I also want to know your circle of friends. Just text me the address and oh wait...”

 

“Why?”

 

“Should I pick you up?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I'll pick you up. Send your address and I'll see you later.”

 

“Okay, thank you!”

 

When our conversation ended, I sent our home address. I still don't have my own car cause I'm scared of driving. I feel like if I do, I might up and cause accidents. I'm glad he offered to pick me up because taking cab isn't easy and Donghae will surely go straight there.

 

At 5:30 in the afternoon, I was already done and just waiting for Siwon's arrival. He's on his way so instead of staying inside, I went out and decided to wait there. While waiting, I saw Kyunghoon and our eyes met.

 

“Hoon!” I shouted his name, waving my hands. 

 

“Hi!” He said and smiled upon seeing me. Kyunghoon approached me and closed the distance between us.

 

“You look good. Where are you going?”

 

“Date with my friends. I'm waiting for someone.”

 

“It's so cold. You should at least wear a gloves.” Kyunghoon said as he brought his eyes down into my hands.

 

“I forgot to bring it with me. I left it at my parents house.” I said, rubbing my hands together. He's right! It's really cold.

 

“Wear this.” He took off his gloves and put it on me.

 

“You don't have to! You also need that.” I said, trying to refuse him but he didn't let me.

 

“I'm fine. I can go back home and put another one.” Kyunghoon said, focused on putting it. Once he's done, he smiles, feeling satisfied.

 

“There you go.” He said. I couldn't help but smile. I do feel bad but he keeps insisting.

 

“Thank you.” I shyly said and his smile never fade away. He's so pure and I've never had a hard time when we were together like we just enjoyed each other's company. 

 

He stayed with me until he made sure my friend would arrive. When Siwon finally arrived, I bid my goodbye to him and said we should meet again. I got inside the car, rolling down the window and waved my hand.

 

“See you!” I said and he also waved at me.

 

“Be careful!” Kyunghoon reminded me. 

 

Siwon started the engine and drove off. The whole ride, I kept humming and I didn't understand why I was feeling so ecstatic. Meanwhile Siwon, was having a conversation through his phone and I think it was related to his work. I remained silent and didn't bother him because he looked so damn serious while driving.

 

“Yes, I'm hanging up now.” Siwon said on the other line and removed the airpod from his ear.

 

“Sorry, my colleague suddenly called me.” Siwon said. I looked straight into him and flashed a smile.

 

“It's fine. I don't mind.”

 

“You look so happy. Why?”

 

“I don't know. I just feel happy today or maybe too excited to meet my friends again even though we have just met.” I chuckled.

 

“I can see that. We're finally here.” Siwon said as he parked his car. I went out first and waited for him because he was doing something inside.

 

After a few minutes, he came out and signaled me to stand near him. As we went inside, I spotted Donghae and he was still alone. Yesung and his date are obviously late. I hate waiting but for them, I'll let this pass since they are the main character here lol. We approached Donghae and so surprised to see Siwon. 

 

“Long time no see! You two look good t—” Before he could finish his compliment, I quickly hit his shoulder.

 

“Shut up.” I whispered, gritting my teeth. I asked Siwon to take a seat and he sat next to me. As he should because I was the one who invited him oh well, maybe Yesung.

 

We waited for another 20 minutes and finally they arrived. As they walked inside, our eyes landed on them and wow they look so good together. My best friend, Yesung keeps smiling and I can see how much he likes her.

 

“Is everything fine?” Yesung asked and guided his date, pulling the chair and asking her to sit down. When she did, her eyes shifted toward me and Donghae. She looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter