1.

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“No way! I will never go there! You guys are so unbelievable.” I yelled and started to feel frustrated.

 

My parents just informed me about the blind date they've planned a long time ago. A long time ago means they didn't even ask for my approval and did it without my consent.

 

“You have no choice.” My mom said as she smiled at me—an annoying one.

 

“You two are trying to sell me! I don't want—” my words got cut off when my dad stood up and looked straight at me.

 

“You still have to go there later and meet him at 6 o'clock. We already reserved a reservation for the two of you.” Dad butted in as he walks away.

 

I plopped down and buried my face using my hands. They already did this before! I don't understand why they want to control my life all over again. I can decide on my own but I can't just do it because at the end of the day, I need to do what they want.

 

“We're leaving. You better go there and meet your date.” Mom reminded me as she placed a kiss on my cheek.

 

As soon as they left, I went upstairs and called my friend. I need his advice and I badly need someone to talk to or else I'll lose my mind. When I got inside, I shut the door behind and dialed his number. It took a few rings before he answered my call.

 

“Yo! What's up?”

 

“I'm doomed.”

 

“Doomed? Why?”

 

“My parents set me on a blind date again! I don't want to go. What should I do?”

 

“Basic. Just do what they want and turn him off. Ghad! You've been going on a blind date and yet you still feel nervous. Just do the same routine so that it won't end up well and the guy will feel disappointed.”

 

“Should I?”

 

“Of course. You have no choice so better do your plan a, b and c.”

 

“Go it! I owe you one dinner.”

 

“That's why I like you!”

 

“Whatever.”

 

I hung up on Donghae and did what he advised me. The whole time I was making plans and so anxious; it's not that I don't know what to do, I just can't believe my parents keep doing this to me. They keep pressuring me and they aren't helping me out.

 

At 3:00, I went out to get some fresh air and coffee. I still have a plenty of time to relax and enjoy my day before going to hell. I feel so sad and frustrated because why do I have to go there?! I can't even decide or choose who I want to date.

 

They set me up with someone, the first guy was nice and we kinda clicked but as the days go by, I felt bored so I dumped him. When my parents found out, they were so mad at me because that guy was a son of their business partner. The second guy was soooo boring and ended up turning him down. Of course my parents got mad again but they couldn't do anything but find another one. The third one was a nerdy type but cute one—I don't like that kind of guy so I made him uncomfortable and he ended up declining my parents offer. This is the fourth time and guy! I'd do the same thing I did last time and I hope this one works.

 

“Mr. Heechul? Your coffee is already done.” When they called my name, I stood up and went to the counter. I picked up my order and was about to leave when a guy bumped into me.

 

“!” I cursed out loud and caught everyone's attention.

 

“What?” He asked so I quickly glance at him, rolling my eyes. 

 

“ you.” I repeatedly said and slightly bumped my shoulder into his as I left the shop.

 

He's lucky my coffee is safe because If not, I'd probably kick him in a beat.

 

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

“ you.” He spat and left. Although I wanted to argue with him, I don't have energy left.

 

I shook my head and headed to the counter, ordering my favourite coffee and sat near the window. As my eyes landed outside, I sighed and closed my eyes.

 

I need to calm myself and rest. After my father informed me about the blind date he set up, I lost all my energy. I left at work early and decided to have my 'me time' because I badly need it. The one I'm meeting with is a guy—yes, a guy. My father found out I've been dating men and women everywhere when I was still studying. He let me explore and lowkey supported me through out of finding the real me.

 

Dating men at my age is not really a big deal but I have a girlfriend! My father knows it but he wants to end it up and do what he wants that's why everything is so hard to process. I truly love my girlfriend and I don't want to hurt her neither one of them. If I turn his offer down, my father will surely get hurt and I don't want that to happen.

 

“It's just a blind date... Why am I so nervous?” I whispered. Many things running in my mind and it got interrupted when I heard a knock on the window.

 

She's finally here.

 

“Hi.” She sweetly greeted me and kissed my lips.

 

“You're finally here. I missed you.” I said and held her hand.

 

“Aww. I miss you too.” She replied and the smile on her face never disappeared; one of many reasons why I fall for her.

 

She keeps talking while I keep listening to her. She looks lovely and I don't want to hurt her... I promised her. I and Seol have been dating for 2 years. She's my first girlfriend and I'm damn serious on her. She helped me and she's been there for me—she deserves nothing but a genuinely love.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” She asked me and slightly tapped my hand to get my attention.

 

“You say?” I smiled at her and she only rolled her eyes.

 

“What's bothering you? Tell me.” She worriedly asked ma. Of course she knew me well.

 

“Dad...”

 

“What about your dad?”

 

“He set me up on a blind date.” I admitted.

 

 

I'm standing in front of the restaurant and already feeling nervous. I could also feel my palm was sweating and my heart wanted to jump out. 

 

“You'll be fine.” I comforted myself and flashed a smile on my face as I made my wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter