8. Queen of seduction

Romeo and Juliet

 

Chapter Eight :

              Queen of Seduction

 

 

All The Seo in the meeting room was cheering for the death of Jung main family. They cheered especially because he was die on Seo's hand. Seo Im Woo himself smiled in proud to her daughter, the one who planned all the revenge plan to Sky High club few days ago. But, not for Seohyun, she kept clenching her fist, digging her nail so deep. She wished the name would be gone or at least changed. Not the name of Yong Hwa's cousin he love the most.

Yes, on the clear board there was a big sized name of JUNG JI HWAN.

Suddenly memories of Yong Hwa's face last night flashed in her mind. Last night, he was in so much pain. Last night he was devastated with Ji Hwan death. She could feel how Yong Hwa loved his cousin and that cousin was the cousin literally she killed. Guiltiness came over her and made her trembled. She ran out of the meeting room, ignored the confuse and weird looks from The other Seo.

She took her cellphone.

"Yoboseyo, Ji Hyo.. Have you heard The Jung main family death?" Seohyun asked in a hurry, she was still walking fast to the Seoing lot at the basement.

"Yes, I'm the one who tell them the news. Waeyo?" Ji Hyo said. She was a top hacker and spy in Seo Clan.

"I need you to find out where is The Jung are helding the burial ceremony." Seohyun didn't care anymore if her action was so reckless by now.

"Why do you want to know?" Ji Hyo asked suspiciously.

"Just give me the name of the place will you!!"

"Tskk.. Chill.. Okay I'll search, I'll send you text message if I found out."

"Okay, thank you so much." Seohyun then hung up the phone. She got into her car and started the engine. She hit the steering wheel.

"Stupid ! Stupid Seohyun !" She cursed herself then she covered her face with both of her hands and screamed to let the stress out. Flashes of Yong Hwa's fragile eyes, Yong Hwa's expression.. Yong Hwa's tear..  last night stung her heart again and again, it hurt her so much.

'How can he still come to me after what I have done.' She asked in her mind. 'How can he still tell me he was okay !!'

Suddenly her cellphone rang, a text message from Ji Hyo came.

"Green Raffles Hills." Seohyun mumbled as she read the text message. She threw the cellphone to the passenger seat and drove to the place hurriedly.

She stepped on the gas pedal so deep letting the car run in its top speed, she didn't care with the traffic light which turned red, she didn't care about the yelling pedestrian whom she almost hit. She drove like there were only just her, the car and the road.

At least after like a forever driving for Seohyun which actually 30 minutes driving in top speed she arrived at Green Raffles Hills a luxury graveyard for jetsetter.

She Parked her car not so far from the gate. She examined the situation, big muscular guards were guarded at the gate. Many... so many Jung were coming. The situation was so much not good for her to go inside the graveyard. But, she already determined to meet Yong Hwa. She took the shades, wore the scarf to hide her face, fortunately she already wear a black blazer, trouser and boot because the previous meeting with The Seo has always had black dress code. she then got off her car.

She took a deep breath and walked to the gate hesitantly. She tried to act innocently and casually. She tried to mix up with The Jung. When she arrived at the gate, she saw that the line were divided into two lines, she decided to take the line with more people.

"Wow.. Wow.. Wait up young lady." Said one of those big guards. Seohyun stiffened right away.

"." She hissed under the scarf that hid almost half of her face.

"Are you a first layer?" He asked as the guards remember she didn't looked like any of that first layer of Jung that mostly consist of old people. She stayed silent more of because she didn't know what to say, she just in a wrong line, it seems it was the VIP line for first layer or Jung main family.

"Please took off your scarf young lady." The guards seemed impatient because the line was getting longer at her back.

"I.." She tried to make excuse but, seems like she couldn't think any.

"That's it young lady.. You should go to second layer line." The guard tried to grab her but she tried to avoid, made the guard only reached her scarf. And now the scarf was on the guard hand, it slided off from Seohyun and exposed her face. The guard seems not noticing her. But some first layer Jung that on the line behind her started giving her a suspicious looks. With just a shade it didn't cover Seohyun's face that much.

"Wait a minute.. I think I've seen you somewhere." Said one of suspicious Jung. She felt doom but she couldn’t move from her spot, she still didn't know what to do. Some her logic mind told her to run but her heart told her she has to meet Yong Hwa. Between a rumbled mind and a more and more suspicious Jung, someone grabbed her hand and dragged her away from the gate.

"Wait.. Wait.. Stop !" The man in front of her didn't care with her protest and kept dragging her with his tight grip. Seohyun hardly recognized the man because he walked so fast in front of her, made his face didn't shown to her. After they were far enough from the gate, the man turned to her.

"What are you doing here !!!" He asked furiously. It was Yunho who dragged her from the gate.

"I.. I want to meet Yong Hwa." Seohyun said nervously.

"Don't you know what the hell is happening here!? And you want to meet him here!"

"That's why I want to meet him, I'm so sorry about Ji Hwan. These all my fault."

He then chuckled cynically "You can't go there. You can't meet Yong Hwa!!"

"No! I have to meet him, I wanted to talk to him."

"For God sake !! What else you want say to him??"

"Ma.. Many things.. I just can't stand to see him that broken. I need to get in. Please help me.." She begged.

"You think those Jung won't recognize you!!" He yelled to her, Seohyun just drowned her head down. Being the daughter of Seo Im Woo must be made her face must be known by The Jung.

"But.. Will he be okay?"

"He is not okay! And he won't okay if he see you being killed in his cousin's burial ceremony." Yunho almost lost his temper.

"But.."

"No but anymore Seo ! Just leave this place !" Yunho glared at her. "And leave him! Don't you ever bother him again, look what you've done to him." He added with a threatening tone. Behind her shades, Seohyun also glared at him, no one could gave her order especially an order to stay away from Yong Hwa.

The glaring competition lasted for a few minutes until Yunho saw Jung Dae Ho limo arrived in front of the gate.

"Leave now !!" He yelled to Seohyun for the last time then he ran to the gate. Seohyun who still confused also turned and ran to the gate unnoticeable by Yunho. The gate now was full of guards who were making a way for the leader. All the Jung were move aside, Seohyun felt like being crushed between so many Jung around her. She saw when Jung Dae Ho got off from the car, then Yong Hwa coming right behind him.

Then the time stopped for Seohyun. Her heart aches so much to see his expression, those painful fragile eyes still there.

Unfortunately a Jung bumped her and made her shade fell off. She panickly searched her shades but, it lost due to so many Jung in there. She took the last glance to Yong Hwa that seems not noticing her and she decided to leave the place immediately before all The Jung getting suspicious to her.

Without she knew, Jung Geunsuk who came up from the limo right after Yong Hwa, saw her appearence between that so many Jung.

 


 

It was two days after Ji Hwan burial ceremony, Jung Dae Ho decided to have a dinner with his two sons. Yong Hwa himself had managed to overcome the losing a little bit. Thanks to Seohyun that tamed his beast that night, if not he would probably ambushed to The Seo killing them or worse he would probably killing random people to release his anger from losing Ji Hwan.

He was really angry to hear the doctor announced Ji Hwan's death. Ji Hwan didn't make it, he gave up with his life, the surgery failed. Yong Hwa beat some Jung guard at the hospital until Yunho stopped him. He ran out from the hospital drove his car carelessly, he didn't know how he end up at The Seo mansion. All he knew was when he saw Seohyun, felt her love, all the anger in his heart melting down. His beast has lost to Seohyun.

"So, you will come to the office tomorrow right?" Dae Ho asked Yong Hwa.

"Yes, abeoji I will come." He said

"Yes, my son.. With work you will be able to forget all your sadness."

"Yes, I hope it will." Yong Hwa unexcitedly said.

"That's a pity, you just came back from the states and just could get the Trio completedbut, Ji Hwan died. Those f*king Seo should get our revenge." Dae Ho said while clenching the fork.

Yong Hwa just stayed in silent, he actually would like to say no but, it will be so weird in front of his father.

"Ah, speaking of Seo.." Geunsuk suddenly joined the conversation. "I think I saw one at the burial ceremony. I knew she was The Seo, I've seen her face from those photo slides about The Seo but I hardly remember who she was at first." He continued while still chewing his food. Yong Hwa widened his eyes, he knew it must be Seohyun.

"What !!? Why you didn't tell me !! We can kill her right on the spot." Dae Ho asked furiously.

"Well, I didn't really remember she was The Seo when I saw her but, after we got into the graveyard then I remembered she was The Seo.. Ah, wait.. " Geunsuk then gave a signal to the maid to bring him something. The maid returned and handed him his tablet PC then he looked like searching something.

"Ah!! Here, I'm right.. This was the girl at the burial ceremony. Seo Im Woo daughter." He then showed them the photo of Seohyun at his tablet PC. Dae Ho widened his eyes.

"What the hell did she doing there." He said almost not believe.

"But, she's pretty, right abeoji?" Geunsuk said that made Yong Hwa glared at him.

"Stupid !! She's our enemy..!!" Dae Ho raised his voice. Yong Hwa just sighed to hear his father comment about Seohyun, he continued to feed himself the food.

"Aiissh.. What a waste to have this hot woman as an enemy." Geunsuk said.

"You better watch out for that snake woman." Dae Ho warned him.

"Why abeoji?"

"Stupid, don't you know what her nickname is?" Dae Ho asked and Geunsuk only shook his head. "She's queen of seduction." He added.

Yong Hwa stopped chewing his food, his heart skipped a beat to hear what his father said.

"She will seduce you until you fall over heels for her, then she will crush you slowly. You're not even noticing when she crush you." Dae Ho explained.

"Aaah.. Jinja?" Geunsuk asked.

"Yes, some people had taste her bitter poison, not The Jung of course."

"Well I should have killed her when I got chance." Geunsuk rubbed his chin. Dae Ho then continued to eat.

But, suddenly..

 

BRAK..

 

Yong Hwa hit the table and he was laughing, laughing so hard while holding his forehead. Dae Ho and Geunsuk gave him a weird looks.

"What's wrong with you?" Geunsuk asked. Yong Hwa was still laughing but, then he tried hard to manage his laughter.

"I.. I'm sorry.. But I just remember something funny. Abeoji, I think I might excuse myself right now."

"Why so sudden?" Dae Ho asked.

"Well, I just remember important thing." Yong Hwa then got up from the chair and gave his father 90 degress bow and leave both of them in confuse.

Yong Hwa was walking to the Jung mansion furiosly. He ed his upper shirt buttons.

'Right those ing thing called love is never exist. I'm so stupid, it was just my delusion.' Yong Hwa said in his mind.

'She seduced me, make me crazy for her, kill my cousin and make me felt guilty for it. She must be laughing at my face on that burial ceremony!!!' His mind rumbling in anger.

"ing Seo !!" He yelled and pulled down a quite huge chinese antique jar which was beside him, make it shattered in pieces. Just like what Yong Hwa's heart right now.