The Blue Aquarium

Romeo and Juliet

Chapter One

 The Blue Aquarium

 

 

 

It was a time when South Korea was in its darkness time with criminals were around the country, rooten around the poor and the rich. A time where mafia had their glory time and almost literary ruled Korea.

Between the many mafia clan there were two big clans that had a great affection on the Korea's underworld.

 The Jung Clan and The Seo Clan. These two big clans were a mortal enemy. They even had a maturity ritual for the main family or the first layer of the clan that include a condition to kill at least one of their enemy with their very bare hands. The more they kill, the more respect they will gain. They were hating each other that It was like the day those two clans have a peace, it will be the day when the world ends.

 

 

This night was halloween and the Seo clan had a plan to have a costume party at their mansion. Clan members inviting their allies. This night was also Jung Jessica's maturity ritual, she was the closest niece of Jung Dae Ho, the head of Jung Clan. And it was the time for the last step of her maturity ritual, kill the Seo. The Jung thought this night was the perfect time for her 'party'.

 

Jung Yong Hwa, the youngest son of Jung Dae Ho decided to infiltrate into the Seo party with some of his cousins. He just came back from The States after years in study, so The Seo won't too recognize his face now. He now thirst of Seo's blood that he hadn't spill for about 5 years. In his maturity ritual he killed 7 Seo in an ambush, all by himself. Meanwhile his older brother Jung Geun Suk was more like a maniac, he killed 9 of them with the most rude way, he beat them until they were dying then he just waited and smiled, he enjoyed when he saw those Seo were getting weaker and weaker and then lifeless.

"Invitation please.." Said the guard at the gate. Yong Hwa gave the invitation to the guard without hesitation. A fake invitation was such a small matter for them.

"Please proceed." The guard then gave back the invitation to Yong Hwa. The youngest son of Jung leader and his two other cousins then walked a little bit deeper to the mansion and gave a lot money to the guard who actually should check them whether the guests brought any weapons or not. The three undercover Jung who wore tux and mask as their costume then went into the mansion where the party held. It was wild party, girls with their y costumes, free flow beers, couples making out here and there, and loud music banging all over the room. The trio went to the corner where they could freely talk.

"Whoaah.. Look at these chicks, could we some Seo first hyung? I'll kill them after I them." Asked Ji Hwan the youngest between them.

"Yeah right and you ruin Jessica's ritual? You'll be ing dead Jung Ji Hwan!" Jung Yunho warned him.

"I'll give you Krystal tonight if you kill more Seo than me." Yong Hwa challanged Ji Hwan. The youngest then chuckled, he was more than interesting when he heard the name of their other cousin, Krystal who always nagging on Yong Hwa even when he was in America.

"Deal hyung!" He answered without hesitation.

"Okay here's the plan boys, Yong Hwa shut down the camera room. It will make them blind with our movements and we have eyes in this mansion, and Ji Hwan shut down the alarm so there won't be any back up. I will open the way from gate for Jessica and the others." Yunho explained. "We will meet here at 9.00 it means 30 minutes to go then we will have 'the real' party" he smirked to his cousins. The other two boys nodded then they scattered around the mansion straightly.

Yong Hwa went to the second floor, Ji Hwan went to the back of the mansionn, while Yunho went to the garden. They all already learned the mansion blueprint so, they knew where they should go. 

Yong Hwa avoided all the cameras in Seo's mansion and went through all the way to camera room. He knocked down the guards on the door then ambushed to the camera room. He shot all the men there with a gun with silencer. He took his mask off then went to the camera controllers and monitors to analize the situation.

"Hyung.. Proceed to the gate, through the west wing. There are less guards." He told Yunho.

"Got it.." Yunho then went to the west wing of the mansion and knocked down the guards there. When the condition seems had clear enough, Yunho called Ji Hwan with his communicator that connected the three of them.

"Yah Ji Hwan ! Have you finish with the alarm? I'm already at the gate." Yunho said a little bit yelled to the maknae.

"Wait Hyung, this alarm seems like a new type, give me some more time." Ji Hwan's voice really sounded like he was in confuse.

"I told you hyung, we should not bring that brat. He always slow." Yong Hwa joined the conversation. "Anyway, in 10 minutes there will be more guards come into you hyung." He added when he saw the guard control schedule which tell that there will be a shift change in ten minutes. "Good luck, I'm done here." He then got up from his seat.

"Yah ! Brat ! Don't you dare leave.." Yunho yelled at him but Yong Hwa just took the communicator off his ear. He knew his cousins could handle the situation. He then went out of the camera room. He hummed all the way and took a good look at the mansion with his photographic memory ability just in case he need a way to escape. When he was just made a turn to the new way in the mansion, he saw a huge aquarium with coral and blue light. He always love diving so, he also love underwater life. He walked to the aquarium and took a look at the underwater life in the aquarium.

Yong Hwa admired the colourful fishes, the nice coral until he shocked when he saw between the coral there was also an eye, human eye.

"What the.." He moved to the side of the aquarium which was a clear glass that separate the rooms. He shocked even more to see a woman.. The owner of the eye also moved to the side of the aquarium. They locked their eyes and stayed still.

The girl was dressed as a white angel, Yong Hwa even thought that she was a real angel for a second back then. Those deep dark brown eyes, those silky white skin which exposed just in the right amount, those pink lips, those curly brown hair, he admired and liked it all. It was as if the angel had no flaws in his eyes. And in that very moment, his heart just started an uncommon beat for him. His heart beat faster.

No words escaped from their lips. They just looked to each other's eyes because they could sense that the eyes talked more than words. He admired her and she admired him.

He touched the glass, wanting to touch her. To feel her skin, to brush her hair and definitely to admire her beauty. The angel did the same as if she feel the same crave like him. But, their longing hands couldn't be one because they were separated by the clear glass

Suddenly the light went off, gun shots rumbled, yelled, and a lot woman screamed in horror..

The party has begun.