15. Apologize

Romeo and Juliet

 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes, regaining her consciousness. She aware that she was on a different room and after a few seconds she could remembered what was happen to her. Her body feels awful. She looked around her and found Hyoyeon was sleeping on the couch. She saw the clock on the wall and it shown that now is around 9pm. She looked around her room again to search someone but, to be disappointed there were no one but her and Hyoyeon.

'I must be dreaming that Yong Hwa was the one who save me.' She said in her mind. She then tried to sit on her bed. She groaned because of the pain she felt when she tried to sit.

"Hyunnie.. You awake? Thank God." Hyoyeon awake to hear Seohyun groan. She walk to her bed and holding her hand. "Do you feel any pain? Let me know Hyunnie." She added.

"Aniyo unnie, I'm okay.." She said and smiled but that smile fade away in seconds when she remembered something that really important.

"Unnie.. How's my baby? It's okay too right unnie? Why I still can feel pain in my stomach?" She asked. Hyoyeon gasped, she confused what will she answer that question.

"Waeyo unnie? Why you have that expression?" Fear starting to crept in Seohyun's mind when she saw Hyoyeon's expression. Hyoyeon now more panic but she still didn't know how to answer that question.

"Unnie ! Please answer my question !" She's starting to cry. "Unnie.. Everything is okay, right unnie? Answer me please." And the tears starting to roll down on her cheek as she imagine the worst thing. She shook Hyoyeon shoulder that keep silent and gave her a sad look.

"Answer me !!" She yelled, frustrating for not having an answer then she pulled the infusion needle on her hand and tried to get up from the bed even though her body felt really awful. She determined to meet the doctor. But, she lost her balance and almost fell.

"Don't Hyunnie.. Just stay at the bed you're still weak." Hyoyeon said while trying to help Seohyun.

"Let me go.. ! I want to meet the doctor !" She said and tried walk to the door.

"No Hyunnie.. Please stay!" Hyoyeon so worried, Seohyun even have a hard time to walk to the door and the tears start to form on her eyes.

When Seohyun wanted to open the door, the door just opened on the other side. She looked up to the man who standing in front of her and shocked.

"What.." The man also looked so shocked. "What are you doing Seo Joo Hyun!?" He yelled at her when he saw Seohyun wake up from the bed. Yong Hwa was he one who just came in to the room, he just finished changing his cloth to the neat one.

Seohyun taken a back to hear Yong Hwa yelled at her. She closed her ears and her eyes. The last time he yelled like that at her was when he left her on the abandon warehouse, and now she's afraid and doesn't want to hear those hateful yell, she doesn't want to see those hateful gaze from him again. She shook her head leave a sign she was in a deep frustration.

He then hugged her to calm her.

"Calm down Hyun.. Calm down." He said and kissed her top head. "I'm sorry.. I yell at you." He added. Seohyun still covered her ears and her eyes but she can hear what Yong Hwa said as he talked near her ear.

"Let's go back to the bed, okay?" He then bring Seohyun with the bridal style then laid her gently on the bed. He her messy hair and make her slowly opened her eyes.

She didn't see those hateful gaze that she's afraid of, she just can see how a worry was clearly draw on his eyes.

"Don't do reckless thing, Hyun.." He said while still her hair.

"M.. My baby ! I want to ask the doctor what happened to my baby." She's starting to get up again but, Yong Hwa hold her from getting off the bed.

"No, Hyun you can't get off from the bed, you still weak." Yong Hwa said.

"Hyunnie.. Just stay please." Hyoyeon said.

"Then tell me that my baby is okay!!" She screamed again. Hyoyeon stayed in silent.

"Why are you not answering my question unnie!" She still hysterical and seems still angry to Hyoyeon.

Yong Hwa then came to her level to come face to face to her and hold her shoulders.

"Listen to me Hyun.. Maybe doctor can't save our baby but, you're save.. And that's what important now." He said.

"My baby is important !!" She screamed again and she covered her face with her palms. "You all lying to me !!" She was crying louder and hitting to Yong Hwa's chest to know the real fact. Yong Hwa just let her like that.

The doctor and nurses were coming to her room hearing a commotion. They talked for a while and then the doctor pulled out a needle and a sedative medicine. He told the nurse to hold Seohyun and ready to inject her when suddenly Yong Hwa pulled Seohyun to his embrace, avoiding from the nurses who tried to hold her and he slapped the doctor's hand, make the needle fell.

"Don't you dare treat her like this ! I can calm her." He glared at the doctor, he had enough to see Seohyun suffered and he didn't want to see her treated like a crazy woman who was uncontrolable and need a sedative. "Just go out ! I will calm her by myself !"

The doctor looked so surprised.

"But.."

"Just go out!!" Yong Hwa yelled louder while covering Seohyun ears, he didn't want she's afraid again with his yelling. The doctor sighed.

"But, be careful there sir, she's just have being curetted." He said "If you really need us then call me right away." Then they leave them.

Yong Hwa took a deep breath and tighten his embrace to Seohyun.

"Let me go.. !! You all lying to me !!!" She screamed and tried to release herself from Yong Hwa's embrace.

"I'm sorry Hyun.. I'm sorry for not be able to protect you and our baby." He said and caressing her hair, calming Seohyun who still crying on his embrace.

"Why this is happen to me?" She screamed out loud ignoring the pain in her stomach everytime she's scream.

"Okay.. Just let it all out Hyun I'll be here with you through all your pain." He said.

"I'll go outside Yong Hwa-ssi." Hyoyeon said to give them a private time. Yong Hwa nodded and smiled to her.

 

She cried until she tired and fall asleep on Yong Hwa's embrace. He laid her head slowly to the pillow. He her hair and looked to the swollen face of hers.

"I'm sorry Hyun for giving you all these pain." He said and kissed her forehead. He then called the doctor to fix and replace the infusion she pull before.

 

2 AM

"No !" Seohyun screamed and wake up suddenly from her sleep and seated on her bed, she groaned for the pain because of the sudden movement. Yong Hwa who only just having a light sleep, wake up to hear her groan and he went to her bed hurriedly.

"Where's the pain Hyun?" He asked when he saw, she having a pain. She didn't answer him, she still tried to deal with the pain. After a few minutes, the pain slowly gone.

"Go away.." She said still with her head down staring at the bed.

"What?" He asked, couldn't believe for what she just said.

"Go away !! I don't need to be pitied anymore!!" She's starting to push Yong Hwa away.

"I don't have the baby anymore so you're free now." She started to cry again.

He then hug her. She tried to release it but, he even make it tighter everytime she try to release.

"I never pity you Hyun.. I share the same pain with you." He said. "I'm not free, since I love you Seo Joo Hyun.. Truly love you." He continued and kissed her forehead.

"You're lying !!" She raised her voice. He then released his embrace and looked to Seohyun, he hold her chin and make Seohyun facing him.

"Look at me Hyun.. I know you're an expression reader. Now you tell me, are my eyes saying a lie?" He said. Seohyun just turned her face away.

"Please look at me Hyun." He said desperately. But, she still doesn't want to look at him.

"Okay.. I know, you can hate me as much as you want. Because I deserve it.. But, just for you to know I will still love you, even if you hate me." He said half try to convince Seohyun, half almost desperate. Seohyun still staring at the other way and give him a silent.

 

"It's.." She started to speak after a while. "It's not because I hate you." She said. "It's just.. I don't want you to act care to me just because you pity me. It's will burden you a lot. It's okay I can through this alone." She added.

He sighed and then he sunk his head to her shoulder.

"Oh, God.. How can I ever hurt this girl, I'm such a stupid jerk!" He cursing himself to know Seohyun still think about him eventhough he has hurt her so deep.

"It's okay Yong Hwa-yah.. I can through this alone. You're free now." She said.

"Please don't Yong Hwa-yah me, it make me feel you're so far and going away from me. Call me like you always call me." He said with and hold her hand so tight like he's afraid that Seohyun truly will going away.

"Please believe me.. I do love you Hyun." He continued weakly.

"I.. I.." She sighed, she was speechless. "Just stop pretending you love me." she said and tried to act cold.

"Believe me Hyun.." He said and take his head up again from her shoulder and now their face is so close.

"Tell me.. Do I look like lying to you?" He said. Seohyun at last looked into his eyes try to read what those eyes want to say. After a few moments of staring to each other. Seohyun then bit her lips and tears starting to come up from her eyes. She shook her head slowly showing she believed those eyes, she believed him.

"I'm sorry Hyun-ah." He said while wiping her tears. "I'm sorry for being a jerk for you and leaving you alone.. I'm sorry for not be able. to protect you and the baby.. I'm so sorry for everything I did that hurt you." He continued.

"But, you will still leave me after you know the baby has gone right?" She said hopelessly, she thought there will be nothing that could bond her and Yong Hwa now.

"What are you talking about? No ! I won't leave you again. I told you before.. I love you Seo Joo Hyun." He said and her hair. "From now on, no matter what happen, no matter how hard our situation I won't leave you again.. I will always trust you."

She still stared at him and couldn't believe what he just said. She thought, that night at The Seo mansion he decided to leave her for good.

"What? You don't believe me?" He asked while he see her disbelief stare. "That's okay Hyun, even if you don't forgive me it's all okay." he then kissed her forehead. "When I hurt an angel then I deserve hell.." He show his toothy grin.  "But, I will endure hell for you Seo Joo Hyun.." He added. As she had know before, Yong Hwa was someone who can create a warmness and can make her feel calm. She was also felt a happiness to hear what Yong Hwa said. She then curved a small smile on her face. Yong Hwa also can't help to not smile after he saw her create a small smile with her lips.

"You know.. You're still adorable when you're crying. But, you're much more beautiful when you're smiling." He caress her cheek. "I'm sorry for making you cry. I promise, I won't make you cry again." He added.

Despite the pain of losing her baby is still there but, she could felt so warm and happy when she could saw those gaze full of love from Yong Hwa again. She feel stronger when she saw those gaze.

"Yong.." She called his name.

"Mmmh..? What's wrong Hyu~n ?" He said happily because Seohyun called him again with his nickname.

"I'm sorry for not be able to protect our baby." She said. Yong Hwa shook his head.

"I told you.. I'm the one who should say sorry.. For the baby, these all my fault for not be able to protect both of you. Just if I trust you then everything will be so different."

"I don't know how to apologize to you.. But, I promise I won't leave your side again." He smiled.

"You promise?" Seohyun asked for convincing what she just heard. Yong Hwa nodded.

"Emmmh.. I will forgive you but, I will take your words for not leaving me again.. And I'm not giving it back to you again." She said. Yong Hwa chuckled.

"Take it baby.. And don't you ever give it back to me.. Because, I will love you Seo Joo Hyun no matter what happen." He then pulled Seohyun to his embrace again and Seohyun can't help but to cry again, she almost doesn't believe she can feel this embrace again. An embrace that she love the most and could give her warmness, security, and comfortness.

"I won't leave you again.." He whispered to her. She felt so weak in front of him that make her always be the cry baby yet so strong to know he will be always beside her. She decided to trust him one more time.

 

4 AM

 

"Ahemm.. Ahemm.." The nurse coughed in purpose and make Yong Hwa woke up, he then slowly wake Seohyun who slept in his arm and got off from the bed. They were sleeping on one bed before.

"I know you're consoling your wife because of the baby loss, sir. But, please we are in hospital now." The nurse said while changing the infusion to the new one.

"Ah.. De.. I'm sorry.." He said and bowed to the nurse. Seohyun just smiling to see Yong Hwa bowed awkwardly to the nurse.

"You both still young, you still have many chance. You both will having a cute children I bet." The nurse then smiled.

"Listen to the nurse Hyun-ah.. We still have many chance." He said and chuckled.

"Aigoo.. Alright.. Alright.. I'll make this quick so you two love birds can have a time." The nurse said and she complete her task and leave Seohyun and Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa then walked to the bed again.

"I miss my angel already." He said choding-ly. She smiled to him.

"No.. Yong, please just sleep at the couch it's embarassing if we caught sleeping together again." She said

"Aaww.. Noo.." He whined. "I'm still not having you enough." He said and tried to get to the bed.

"Aniyo.. Please just endure it until I discharge from the hospital." She hold him. He then begging by giving her a puppy eyes.

"I miss you too Yong.. But, it's embarassing you know.. Please just until I discharge from the hospital." She said with her sparkling begging eyes. Of course his puppy eyes get defeated easily with that sparkling eyes.

"Ooookaaaaay.." He whined, then he went to the couch and laid there with a duckie mouth. "I will kidnap you after you get discharge." He threat like a boy losing a game. Seohyun just giggling to see him.

 


"His name is Jung Yong Hwa." Said a man and he pointed to the slide show that shown Yong Hwa's picture. "Vice president at Jung Shipping Company.." He added.

"He such a threat because he's taking our customers in this past couple months. Both our legal and illegal customers. We will suffer a great lost if this continues, we need to get rid of him." He explained, the other 10 men in the room starting to make some noise as they knew there will be another prey.

Another man who looked older than the first man chuckled devilishly.

"Don't take him so easy, remember he's The Jung, Jung Dae Ho son to be exact. All hell will raise when you're messing with him." He warned the first man.

"Tsk.. But we need to get rid of him, he's a real threat Sajjang-nim! We will suffer a great loss." the first man said.

"Relax.. Maybe we can't get rid him if we attack him right away. We need to set him up. Call the Seo and they will happily to help us because he's the one who kill 7 Seos by himself."

"He kill 7 man alone?" A man asked so shock.

"Add it with only on 10 minutes.. he was the one who messed with Kim and Seo and forced The Kim to sign the contract with them."

"Aah.. Yes, I know, his name become quite famous after that incident. We really need a good plan then towards him." Another man butts in.

"Yes, of course.. That man on his young age, works as vice president and even could make quite a significant progress in a short time to his company, surely that he's smart. We can't getting him down easily. We must be careful"

"Let me handle him then.." The other man joined the conversation.

"You think you can handle him?" The first man asked with a mocking tone.

"You can count on me. I want to try how smart he is." He smirked.

"Why are you so sure you can handle him new guy?"

The last man chuckled.

"You all acting so smart but in fact you all clueless.. Well, let me introduce my real self then."

All the other men furrowed their eyebrows.

"I'm Cho Kyu Hyun, Seo Im Woo most trustable man.." He smirked. All the gentlemen at the room shocked to hear Kyu Hyun revealation especially the two man which is an assistant and a president of one big shipping company, they widen their eyes and looked so surprise.

"Are you wondering why am I here? Working at your company? Actually, I'm here just to watch your every movement, to gain more trust from The Seo since you is our new ally." Kyu Hyun said.

"What!? You're kidding me right !? A young man is Im Woo right hand?" The assistant said.

"I just know Cho Kyu Hyun but never seen his face because he just appear on first layer meeting. Other than that layer, no one know his face. And by the way, why are you spying on us?" The President asked.

"Better to be careful with your own ally, because they can be your unexpected enemy right?" He chuckled. "Let me help you to get rid that Jung."

 


 

"Here you go." Yunho said then gave Yong Hwa a book of file. "This is what I want discuss with you yesterday." He added.

"What's this?"

"Another customer, quite complicated one." Yunho explained. Yong Hwa knew it will be another illegal goods that Yunho want him to help the delivery.

"What makes it complicated?" Yong Hwa asked and starting to read the file Yunho gave him.

"The 'goods' are humans.."

"What that human are for!? And they want to use our vessel?" Yong Hwa seems a little bit surprised.

"They say, they will be some kind of slave whom will be sold to those rich countries in the middle east." Yunho explained.

"Hmmhh.. I don't know Hyung, I must learn it first. Human trafficking is quite a big issue nowadays. Why would they then send human on these risky time." He think suspiciously.

"That's why.. But this customer is a regular customer and they will pay high for this. But, the only hesitation is just the 'goods'." He said.

"Okay I will think it later." He then closed the files and put it beside him.

"Just take your time Yong Hwa-yah. I also don't want we got into trouble." He said.

"Don't worry, I will think it carefully.. Hyung"

"Okay.. " he nodded "So.. How is she?" Yunho asked Yong Hwa surely talking about Seohyun.

"So far she can handle the loss.. She's such a one tough woman." He smiled "By the way how the thing I request to you Hyung?"

"It's handled easily.. I've erase all the data about Seohyun in this hospital and also the data from the previous hospital. Hyoyeon-ssi said they ever went to hospital when Seohyun passed out. From now she leave no trace for being pregnant."

"Thank you Hyung.. As always you're the best." He said. He decided to erase all the trace about Seohyun's pregnancy or else she will be in deep trouble with her clan if they knew.

"So.. What next? You're going to make your relationship with her works again?"

"Of course, I won't make the same mistake again.. I won't leave her."

Yunho sighed.

"Actually, I don't know what are you thinking Yong Hwa-yah.. You know well, there is no future between you and her."

Yong Hwa just chuckled.

"You're wrong Hyung.. Because she IS my future." He said while smiled widely to the woman who played with some kids on the fountain of the hospital's garden. She waved and gave him back a lovely smile to him.

"I know.. She is the future." He said again. He ever hesitate a bit because he was refuse to hear his heart but, now he knew and completely sure that she's the other soul who will complete his.

 


Author's Section :

 

 

here is the make up session for them ^^ and a quite love story will be on the way.. but, uh oh.. I will add a problem or maybe few problems for Yong Hwa.. kekeke

 

hope my dear reders enjoy this chapter.. thank you for reading and subscribing and thank you a loooot for commenting, he comments surely giving me many inspire.. ^^

 

by the way, did anyone notice that in the previous chapter there is some weird conversation? It's how Hyoyeon and Yunho knew each other.. kekeke.. I will tell their story on the other chapter..

 

Have a good weekend my dear readers.. Annyeong.. *bow

 

by the way please check out my new fanfic.. that not a dark themed LOL.. Just Marry Me