11. Surprised !

Romeo and Juliet

He's been a grumpy man, he never missed a day without yelling. He would always make all his employees almost shrieked if they met him. A lot employees has been fired by him, one wrong move by the employee then they will end up fired. Jung Yong Hwa, a month after the last encounter with Seohyun, he's still broken anyway.

"Busajjang-nim.." Yujin bowed to him. "Your cousin is here." She said.

"Just let him come in." He said still staring at the report papers.

Yu Jin bowed and left the room.

"How the works Yong Hwa-yah?" Yunho asked when he came in, he then sit at the couch on Yong Hwa's office. Yong Hwa stopped scanning the report and starting to grin to his cousin.

"Works are okay. Well how's Japan?" Yong Hwa got up from his chair and walked to the couch, sitting accross Yunho. It has been a month too since he met Yunho. Not so long after The Kim transaction Yunho went to Japan, to catch some new customer there.

"Big jackpot.." He said while showing a triumphantly fist. Looks like another big customer has already in Jung's hand.

"Yaaah.. Why you never failed."

"Yah ! You want me to failed?" Yunho said and both of them laughed.

"Excuse me.." Yu Jin came and she served two cups of coffee. She put the coffee on the table between Yong Hwa and Yunho with her naughty body language then she left the office.

"Your secretary surely flirting on you." He said in teasing tone to Yong Hwa. It was Yunho's first time to go to Yong Hwa's office and it was his first time to see Yu Jin.

"What ever.. as long as her work done and great." Yong Hwa said coldly then sipped his coffee.

"Tskk.. Yeah right.. Who will defeat that Seo in your eyes." Yong Hwa almost choked to hear what Yunho said.

"Don't.. Ever talk about her again." He sighed and leaned back to the couch. Yunho raised his eyebrow while still sipping his coffee.

"What's this? Couple fight? Ahhh.. Jinja this is weird when I ask this." He chuckled.

Yong Hwa sighed again "No hyung.. I know about her from abeoji that she's Queen of Seduction." He clenched his fist. "Why don't you tell me hyung?"

"Well I thought.. you already knew everything.. And I did told you that I'm afraid she's just using you, right?"

"Yeah.. Stupid me to be blinded by love.. I believe she laughed on my face at Ji Hwan burial ceremony." He let a bitter smirked out. Yunho raised his eyebrow again.

"You know she was coming? Did you see.. Her face?" Yunho asked so curious, if Yong Hwa knew she was coming and if he saw her worried face back then why would he still say these things.

"Not really.. Geun Suk saw her and he told me and abeoji he saw Seo on Ji Hwan burial ceremony and from that conversation I know that Seohyun's nickname is queen of seduction." He sipped his coffee again "And also from that conversation I realize she actually planned to kill Ji Hwan and making me feel guilty, she definitely seduce me and want to breaking me down slowly and take a gain from it." He added.

Silence for a while.

"M.. Maybe she is." Yunho said keeping all his urge to tell Yong Hwa what he saw, how Seohyun really worried about him on Ji Hwan burial ceremony and how reckless she was that she almost did a suicide attempt by coming into the graveyard with a lot of Jung just because she wanted to see him.

"How stupid me.. It's impossible there's a thing called love between Jung and Seo. She never loved me.."

Yunho can see how actually Yong Hwa still love her and from the three times he met Seohyun, he believe Seohyun is in love with Yong Hwa, too. At first he thought she's seducing Yong Hwa but her eyes is just like an open book that anyone could actually tell she's in love.

"Well.. To be honest she was not the one who killed Ji Hwan. She was just the planner and accidently Ji Hwan was being killed by her man." Yunho said. "And what gain has she took from you? The biggest gain she could had was by killing you. She could had killed you that night when you slept with her, you were defenseless." He added. Yong Hwa widen his eyes he can't hide his surprise, he process and digest all Yunho words that seems to be new in his brain.

"W..why are you defending her hyung?" He asked hoping his trusted cousin could give him a reason to think all of about him and Seohyun once again.

Yunho caught off guard by Yong Hwa's question.

"Emh.. Because you like just assuming things. That's not so you who works based on fact." He said while rolling his eyes to the right.

'Aaah.. Me and my blabber mouth! Just keep it for yourself Yunho! Maybe it's better like this for them.' Yunho slapped himself in his mind.

Yong Hwa widen his eyes once again, fortunately for Yong Hwa, his brain works faster from what Yunho thought. He think deeply to what Yunho just said.

'What Yunho hyung said is right. She could have kill me that night in my very own condo to take a big gain for her and her clan, killing Jung leader's son but no she never done that and.. Wait.. She also defending me against the angry Yunho hyung and even almost being killed by him. Why I never think about all these things.' His brain starting to rumbling 'But, she must be just seduce me right? Why is she come to Ji Hwan burial ceremony? To laugh at my face right?'

"If you love me.. You'll trust me. In our situation we only have faith Yong." suddenly flashes of Seohyun's voice and painful faces one month ago going through his mind

"I.. I'm assuming these just because.." He hold his line. 'What? Insecurity? Am I being the biggest coward who afraid his fragile heart being ripped apart? So he ripped the other heart first?' He choked by the unspoken words and can't continue his line before.

His heart like going sunk deeply, he brought his head down and rubbed his forehead. He can't think anymore what was right and what was wrong.

 


 

PRANG..

The maid almost shrieked, to see those plates and the foods were thrown to the floor.

"What's with that horrible foods! Just from the smell already make me sick !" Seohyun said angrily.

"I.. I'm sorry young mistress.. I will make the new one." She bowed and then cleaned up the mess Seohyun made. She felt dizzy after she yelled.

"No need!" She got up then left the dining room. She then dialled Hyoyeon number.

"Yoboseyo.. Hyunnie~.." Hyoyeon chirped from the other line.

"Unnie.. Let's go shopping. I will meet you at the mall."

"Right on my way !!" Hyoyeon said happily.

"See you there." Seohyun said then she hung up the phone.

"You all don't need to follow me !!" She said to few of Seo guards who already following her when she got out the door.

"But, young mistress your father will.."

"No but!!" She yelled angrily. The guards then bowed and withdraw. Then Seohyun got in to her car.

Seo Joo Hyun, a month after her last encounter with Yong Hwa is still hurt anyway. But, she has determined that life had to go on, she realized from the very first, that their relationship wouldn't be that easy. After that night she always threw all the tantrum to everyone. She saved that night because when her father knew she was missing, he told all The Seo to search Seohyun and now he guard her tighter with bodyguards always around her which actually irritates her.

"Hyunnie~.." Hyoyeon waved at Seohyun when she saw Seohyun walking in to the coffee shop at the mall. Seohyun then walked to her.

"I have order the drink for you.. Hot mochacinno as always." Hyoyeon grinned and put the hot mochacino closer to Seohyun.

Seohyun closed her nose when she can smell the scent of mochacino.

"Yiekss.. Why this mochacinno smells awful? No I don't want mochacino.." Seohyun said that make Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"But, you usually love it."

"Everybody change okay? Just don't exagerrate things unnie." She then ordered to the waiter for a cup of espresso that make Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows more as she knew Seohyun doesn't like a bitter taste coffee.

"Where's Taeng-unnie?" She asked while sipping her espresso.

"Well she said, she can't make it, yesterday she had a photo shoot until late night."

"Okay.." She nodded her head. "Unnie, come on just go shopping now." She put her espresso. Hyoyeon nodded happily.

"Come on.." Seohyun said and got up from the chair but suddenly the dizziness attacked her again. She almost fell but, fortunately she able to hold the table.

"Hyunnie.." Hyoyeon screamed and tried to hold her. "Are you not feeling well?" She asked.

"Ah.. Aniya it's just because I skip my breakfast this morning." She said.

"Are you sure Hyunnie? It's not because of the wound from your arm right?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly, she knew Seohyun has a bad wound on her arms recently.

Seohyun shook her head "No, I'm fine.. Kajja.. Unnie." She added. Then the two young girls went shopping through the mall buying some necessary things and some unneccessary things that they just found it was cute and end up buying it. Seo Joo Hyun herself is still a woman anyway. Even though she's never hesitate to kill, has a quite high skill in fighting but she's still love how it feels to shopping with friends.

After a long 3 hours in the mall and so many plastic and paper bags on their hand, they were exhausted but happy and they still entered a well known bag designer shop. They chirping happily over the newest model of the bag. But suddenly..

"Hyunnie..!!" Hyoyeon screamed to see Seohyun almost lost her balance again, dropping all her bags and holding her head.

"I.. I'm okay.. Ahh" She groaned again and suddenly she fell unconcious, make Hyoyeon screamed more and everyone in the shop are panicked.

 


 

Hyoyeon can't stop her hand from being sweating. Seohyun still in the emergency room and the doctor still examined her.

"Please be safe Hyunnie." She prayed. Suddenly the emergency room door opened, the doctor came out. Hyoyeon got up from the chair immediately.

"How's my friend doc?" She asked, and the doctor just sighed.

"She's okay but she should have a rest."

"What's wrong with her?" Hyoyeon really worried to hear the doctor said she had to rest, not she could going home right away. This is must be some kind of serious. Then the doctor explained. Hyoyeon can't help but widen her eyes to hear the doctor's explanation.

"Well, I excuse myself then miss." The doctor said and starting to leave the shocked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon sit slowly to the chair again.

"H.. How come Hyunnie.. your father will.." She hold the line and shook her head throwing all her negative thinking.

 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes, she wrinkled her eyes because of the blinded light.

"Where am I ?" She mumbled.

"Hyunnie ! Hyunnie !" She heard someone calling her, she turned her head to the right.

"Hyo unnie?" She said when she saw Hyoyeon with a worried face.

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes, unnie I'm okay. Am I in hospital?"

"Yes of course."

"Eiiy.. Why you exagerrate things unnie.. I told you I'm weak today because I skip my breakfast this morning." She explained. Hyoyeon widen her eyes.

"You.. Don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Ah.. Aniya Hyunnie, just get rest first. I'll tell the doctor to move you to the room" She said.

"No ! I want to go home, my father will scold me again, if he knew I'm being hospitalized. The last time I got injured, my father scold me with that bunch of guards following me around, it's so irritating."

"But Hyun.."

"I want to go home unnie..!"

Hyoyeon sighed. "Okay, I will ask the doctor whether you can go home or not."

"Thank you unnie." Seohyun smiled, Hyoyeon then leave the emergency room.

Not so long after, Hyoyeon came back to the room again.

"Okay Hyunnie, you can go home but, the doctor wants to meet you. He want to give you prescription." She said.

"Okay unnie!" She then get up from her bed, almost falling again because she still suffer a little bit dizzy.

"Be careful will you Hyunnie.."

"Haha.. Why my unnie today is so overprotective."

"Just because.." Hyoyeon bit her lips, "Do you want something Hyun? I'll go buy it while you meet the doctor."

"De.. Will you buy me a cup of coffee unnie?"

"Okay then.." Hyoyeon helped Seohyun to go down from the bed.

"I'll go the cafeteria when I'm done unnie." Seohyun said, Hyoyeon just smile and nodded. Then Seohyun get into the doctor's room which was right beside the emergency room.

"Good evening Mrs Seo." The doctor smiled when he saw Seohyun coming in.

"Good evening doc." Seohyun also smiled then sit accross the doctor.

"How are you feeling Mrs Seo?"The doctor asked.

"I'm feeling just fine now."

"Great then.." The doctor smiled again then writing something "Mrs Seo.. Here is your prescription. You can't be too tired next time." The doctor explained.

Seohyun sighed "What's wrong with everyone? I don't think I need these kind of drugs and vitamins. I just skip my breakfast this morning doc, nothing more." She explained while examining the prescription.

The doctor who at first busy with the computer to check the drugs availability then turned his gaze to her.

"Mrs Seo Joo Hyun.. " He called her and Seohyun looked to the doctor now. "I'm afraid.. that's not the reason." The doctor added.

 

It had been thirty minutes but, Seohyun still hadn't came to the cafetaria yet. Hyoyeon then decided to go back to the doctor's room and bought the coffees with her. When she arrived near the doctor room, she saw Seohyun sitting on the chair with an empty gaze. Hyoyeon put the coffees on the table hurriedly and went to Seohyun.

"Hyunnie.. Are you okay." She asked but Seohyun doesn't give her a respond.

"Hyunniee.." She called her again and shook her shoulder. She seems like has back to the reality, she then turned her gaze to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon can saw her pale face.

"U.. Unnie did you already knew. Th.. That I.."

"Yes, I know Hyunnie.. Don't worry I'll help you with whatever I could. I always be there for you." She said.

"O.. Ottoke unnie.. Ottoke..?" Seohyun chuckled awkwardly. Hyoyeon hugged her who looks shaking now and rubbed her back and trying to calm her down.

"It's okay Hyunnie.. Don't be afraid, you have me."

"For all the things might happen.. Why this?" Seohyun continued, she almost broke all the defense she had to hold her tears.

 


Author's Section :

 

Soo.. there's no intense scene in this chapter hehe.. but I come with a quiz for you..

-- can you tell me what is happening to Seohyun? --

 

LOL.. sorry for the lame quiz ! I hope you still enjoy the story.

have a nice day my dear readers ^^ annyeong..