19. The New Game

Romeo and Juliet

Seohyun feelt so bored on the meeting, she kept glancing on her watch, she really couldn't wait to meet Yong Hwa and hoped for the meeting to over soon. She stared blankly to The Seo who spoke at the meeting. She took her cellphone and saw a text message that came in half hour ago, she felt excited when she saw it was from Yong Hwa and she blamed on herself for forget to change her cellphone to a vibrate mode. She opened the text message.

 

The plan change, can't meet you tonight. Something come up. Will meet some other time.

 

"What.." She hissed, she really disappointed to read the text message.

 

Why? Can't you just work on it later?

 

She replied the message.

'Doesn't he aware that we are having a hard time to meet. We don't know when is that some other time.' She said angrily in her mind. She saw the message still pending and make her disappointed even more. She threw her phone abruptly to the table. Thank God it didn't took too many attention from anyone at the meeting, except for her father who sat beside her.

"Why are you looked so angry Joo Hyun-ah?" Her father asked her.

"A.. Aniyo appa.. It's just.. Hyoyeon cancel her promise with me tonight." She lied nervously.

"Is it? Well, I have good news for you that might lighten up your mood." He grinned. Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows confusely.

Her father then gave a sign to a Seo beside him, then the man got up and gave a sign to the other Seo who talked before to stop.

"My brothers.. We have a good news to be deliver." He said. "As we speak now, our dear brother Cho Kyu Hyun is doing a great job for us. He will trap and kill a Jung to make it even better.. He's not an ordinary Jung.." He continued.

Seohyun's heart skipped a beat to hear what that man said.

"Tonight, we will hear Jung Yong Hwa death news!" He said proudly and made The Seo in meeting room cheered wildly.

Seohyun gasped, her eyes widen to the perfect round, her heart sunk so deep, she even almost forget to breathe. Little did she know, her father saw her weird shocked expression.

"Is that true !! How he gonna kill him? We know that bastard is smart and skillfull." one of the Seo asked.

"Our brother also smart !" The man objected. "The last news we got from our man, Jung Yong Hwa already fall for the trap, then our brother will set up that bastard to his very own vessel and kill him there. He will by himself against our many man. He surely will die!!!"

The Seo cheered wildly once again, satisfied laugh, cursing, clapping and victorious fist is all around the room. They already could smell The Jung's biggest lost.

Seohyun clenching her fist, she even could feel how her heart beating so fast like it could explode at anytime. She feel regret she ever mad at him when he told he can't meet her tonight. She then try to calm herself but all the bad thoughts keeping her mind for being right.

She get up from her chair but Seo Im Woo hold her wrist.

"Where are you going?" Her father ask.

"I.. I want to go to the harbour, I want to see The Jung's death with my eyes." She try to lie and she only could think a lame lie that flashed on her mind, she slowly release her wrist and walk to the door.

"You're already late Joo Hyun-ah.." He said and make Seohyun hold her step, her father words really make her crazy and want to scream out loud he's the man I love that Kyu Hyun try to kill, Appa !

"I don't believe it before I seen it with my own eyes." She said and she continue her step to get out from the meeting room. Leaving all The Seo who still going wild to hear The Jung news.

Seo Im Woo rub his forehead, he then give a sign to another Seo beside him.

"Follow her.." He said.

She got out from the meeting room with a pounding heart. She try to call Yong Hwa but, his phone seems like not active.

"Andwae!! Andwae !! Andwae !!!!!" She's scream in frustration when she can't reach Yong Hwa's phone. She get into her car, check her belongings on the back seat and found a trucker cap and a jacket which Hyoyeon left on her car. She put the cap and the jacket and drive her car hurriedly, her tears starting to form on her eyes as she imagine the worst.  She has to go to the harbour immediately.

 


 

"How about it now Yong Hwa?" Kyu Hyun said. "Now it's only you against so many Seo, on a ship that sailing to the sea. No communication and no one know you're here.. You really trapped without even any way to escape." Kyu Hyun smirked. "Oh, by the way.. I know you're a sharp shooter."

 BANG !!

 "Oops.. Not anymore.." Kyu Hyun successfully shot Yong Hwa's right shoulder. Making him groaned in pain and hold his right shoulder.

"Enjoy your death.. slowly." He laughed full of victory "I will give your death as a gift to my wedding with Seo Im Woo daughter." He continue to laugh but then he stopped when he heard Yong Hwa also laugh, really hard.

"In your dream Kyu Hyun!!" Yong Hwa said and continue the laugh.

"Are you already stressed out now Yong Hwa?" Kyu Hyun asked him, Yong Hwa chuckled a little more before he stop to talk.

"Aniyo.. I just want to say your idea is great just if you didn't put him!" Yong Hwa point to Dong Wook "to pick me up." He continued. Dong Wook furrow his eyebrows.

"He's full of flaws.. Didn't he read the report about me?" Yong Hwa said. "I'm quite a perfectionist person, you already make me suspicious when I see my secretary sleep on her desk.  My secretary knew that I don't like people who sleep on the office and she's not someone who would do that no matter how tired she is. So back then, I'm already suspicious you must be make her sleep intentionally." He laugh a little "You should have just make her look like she's already gone home, not make her sleep on her desk." He continued.

Kyu Hyun then glared at Dong Wook

"I already could sense where this would lead when you mention about kidnapping the South Korean." He said to Dong Wook. "And your words 'we can save her' just make me more sure about my sense."

Dong Wook tighten his grip, he surprised that Yong Hwa even notice the little things he even didn't realize it.

"And your stupid sentence was when you told me that my secretary's coffee is the best but until the coffee is cold you still have a half cup left. You also clearly tried so hard to distract me from my cellphone, so I intentionally put my phone on the table to check on your true intention and I'm right, you want me to have no communication at all." Yong Hwa chuckled again.

"And his biggest mistake when he keep mentioning that my cousin with 'her' when I never told him that my cousin is a woman." He said. "My closest cousin is a man and everybody in the underworld knew that I was The Trio with another 2 men. Everybody would thought my missing cousin that I desperately searching for is a man first." He smirked that make Kyu Hyun give Dong Wook a you'll-pay-for-this look. Dong Wook just gulped to see Kyu Hyun's glare.

"A nice thought you have there.. But, in fact you still trapped in here." Dong Wook said, Yong Hwa laugh and shook his head.

"Where did you find this stupid guy Kyu Hyun?" He said. "I told you Dong Wook.. over and over that I will save her with all necessary means. So, I would make myself looked like being trapped if it mean I can save her." Yong Hwa said.

"You should think about yourself, how you gonna save her when you have nowhere to go and lose with numbers." Kyu Hyun said. Yong Hwa took a glance to the sea and smiled when he saw a familiar glimpse.

"Aaah.. Dong Wook did you remember when I told you I'm texting my girlfriend? you really eat that bullsh*t so well.. I never had a girlfriend to be texted." He said calmly "And.. I thanked the moon for hiding behind the cloud tonight. Make this ship brighter than the sea." He continued while took a deep breath as he try to deal with the pain on his shoulder that actually really killing him. He doesn't want to look weak, not in front of The Seo.

"Are you crazy or what? You talking random things." Kyu Hyun said.

"Did you all know why am I talking this much?" Yong Hwa put a smirked on his face "I'm doing this just to buy some time for my man to come here.. Yes, Dong Wook I was texting my man on the office, thanks to your hints."

Yong Hwa command his man to come actually when he's on Dong Wook's car (when he keep his head down and leaned on the window) with his other phone on his right pocket. But, he told The Seo that he already command his man when he's still on the office to make them believe he just have one cellphone and eliminate the chance that The Seo would check and search about his girlfriend. He's killing two birds with one stone.

The Seo starting to feel uneasy when they heard Yong Hwa.

"And by the way Kyu Hyun.. Did you know I'm a sharp shooter.. Actually with my both hands."

 BANG !!

 Yong Hwa shot a Seo beside Kyu Hyun sharply with his left hand. To make Kyu Hyun feel threatened, that Seo lifeless body fell down to the ship floor. Kyu Hyun widen his eyes, he thought he already make Yong Hwa disable.

"The next bullet will be on your head." Yong Hwa said to Kyu Hyun.

All The Seo almost ran to attack Yong Hwa but, Kyu Hyun stop them.

"You won't win against all of us.. You're just alone ! At least till now !" Kyu Hyun said.

"You know, my man is known by their fast response.. I know my men already come." Yong Hwa said. "No one could go near me now, or the snipper would shot you to death!" He smirked  "Want to try me?"

Kyu Hyun now is the one who in the intense look. He then force one of the Seo to attack Yong Hwa. The Seo looks hesitate a bit but then he ran to Yong Hwa who just stand still on his spot and smirked. Suddenly before he able to touch Yong Hwa, he fell down to the ship floor, die with a gun shot mark on his head. Yong Hwa widen his grin.

"Want to try some more?" Yong Hwa said "Or should we just start the war?"

Kyu Hyun tighten his grip.

"Attack him now!!" He command all The Seo to start attacking the one and only Yong Hwa. But, to be Kyu Hyun's surprise another bunch of people come up from their behind, attacking The Seo. He curse to hell as he realize he's being fooled by Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa take all The Seo attention on him, and make The Jung freely climbed up to the ship. It's now The Seo who's being trapped between The Jung on the ship and The Jung on the sea which is snipper. Yong Hwa also try to fight with his only left hand. He groan when he force his right hand to works too.

All The Seo and The Jung fight for their glory, some unlucky Seo or Jung would throw or fall into the cold water of night sea.

Kyu Hyun shots The Jung in his view abruptly, he's angry so much to know his perfect plan is almost destroy, he swear to himself to kill Dong Wook after this. He shots The Jung until he run out the bullet, he throw his gun furiously. He look at Yong Hwa who still manage to knock down The Seo eventhough he's bad wounded.

Kyu Hyun determined at least he has to defeat Yong Hwa, then he goes forward to Yong Hwa's direction. He see Yong Hwa took his gun and shots to The Seo when he looked like has been cornered. Yong Hwa notice that Kyu Hyun is going to his direction and start shot at him. Kyu Hyun then pull a Seo and make him as a shield when he move forward to Yong Hwa who keep shooting to his direction.

When Kyu Hyun near enough to Yong Hwa he then throw the dying Seo aside and he punch Yong Hwa's face and smack his hand, Yong Hwa's gun dropped to the ship floor. He grab Yong Hwa's right shoulder tightly, make Yong Hwa widen his eyes and groaned so great, his other hand choked Yong Hwa's neck and push him to the edge of the ship forcing him to fall to the sea.

"You still will die Jung !!" Kyu Hyun said while keep digging his hand to Yong Hwa's wound.

"In your ing dream!!" Yong Hwa said with all the energy he had then he smack Kyu Hyun's hand on his neck and manage to smack his forehead to Kyu Hyun's nose, make him taken a back with a bleeding nose. Yong Hwa catch his breath for a moment then he grab Kyu Hyun's nape and bring his enemy's body bowed down and landed his own knee hard on his stomach. Kyu Hyun groaned to feel the pain. Yong Hwa smack his back head until Kyu Hyun fall kneeled. Yong Hwa took the chance to grab his gun and now Yong Hwa's gun is threatening on Kyu Hyun's head.

Kyu Hyun looked to Yong Hwa's eyes with a panting breath and smirked

"You run out your bullet Jung ! I've count every single shot you made." Kyu Hyun said and try to get up and attack Yong Hwa again.

BANG !!

Yong Hwa shot near Kyu Hyun's ear and make Kyu Hyun shocked and hold his every movement.

"Look my gun closely morron !"

Kyu Hyun took a glimpse and widen his eyes, he miscalculate again.

"Ow yeaah.. My gun is custom made and it has more space for another bullets." Yong Hwa smirked.

"Stop it right there !!" Someone yelled and took their attention. "Let him go or I shot this girl's head." Dong Wook said while putting gun on Jessica's head who still passed out. Yong Hwa hold his breath.

"Move your gun or I.." Dong Wook can't continue his sentence when he feels a sharp cold metal just going through his left stomach. He then decide to just shot Jessica but, it missed, since his hand already taken to another direction by the stabber without he even realize.

"Or you will what?" Someone link his arm around his neck from the back and whispered on his ear while push the sharp metal deeper. Dong Wook couldn't manage to say anything he feels his body goes weaker and weaker until his feet couldn't manage to hold his weight. He falls down, dying as the wound bleeds badly.

"You still stupid as always, brother !" Geun Suk smirked annoyingly to Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa ignore him and back to stare Kyu Hyun.

"You're finished!" Yong Hwa said and smack his gun hardly to Kyu Hyun make him passed out.

All The Seo starting to weaken to see their leader has lost by a wounded man and make The Jung a lot easier to bring The Seo down. And The Jung once again won over The Seo.

Yong Hwa bring himself seated to the ship floor, his wound feels like hell after Kyu Hyun make it even worse.

"This is no fun.." Geun Suk said and kicking Dong Wook's body. He feel bored when in his thought, the war just happen in a blink.

"You're such a weirdo!" Yong Hwa said, he get up and walk to Jessica and check on her. Seems like Jessica is in very bad condition.

"Tell the captain to stop the vessel We need to bring Jessica to the hospital immediately using the speed boat when you're coming!" He command one of The Jung. He also command another Jung to bring Jessica to a better place. Then Jessica transferred to the speed boat which The Jung use to come to the hospital.

***

 

Yong Hwa sit on a chair at the wheel house, he open his suit slowly but he can't help to not groan as the wound pain him much, his white shirt which now turn to a bloody red one on the right side then he also took off his shirt.

"Looks like it's bad, sir." Said the captain of the vessel to see Yong Hwa's wound. He and the vessel crews just been released after being locked up by The Seo back then

"I know.." He said. "Take the vessel back to the harbour in the full speed." He command the captain. The captain just nodded.

"Estimate time arrive on the harbour about 20 minutes, sir." The captain said.

"Alright." Yong Hwa said while wrapping his wound with the bandage from the vessel first aid kit just to stop the bleeding.

After he has done with the simple treatment for his wound, he got off from the wheelhouse and go to the deck. He walk and stood beside Geun Suk who stood on the edge of the ship looking at to the dark sea.

"I will take all the remaining Seo from here." Geun Suk said and smirked The defeated Seo who still alive were locked up at the container they use before, he already excited to imagine that so many Seo he could 'take care'.

"I know you would say that. That's why I came.. I will take Kyu Hyun and you can have the rest of The Seo." Yong Hwa said.

"Why, do you only want to take him?" Geun Suk ask because Yong Hwa usually doesn't care about the already defeated enemy, Yong Hwa usually will let him take all the pleasure to kill all the defeated enemy.

"Of course I want kill him personally since he's the one who set me up." Yong Hwa said which actually a lie, he still irritated by Kyu Hyun's words who said he's gonna marry Seohyun. Geun Suk chuckled cynically.

"Okay, just take him." He grinned to Yong Hwa, which actually a grin full of meaning.

 

After about 20 minutes, the vessel has arrived at the harbour. The remaining Seo alive were guarded tightly when they proceed to go down the vessel.

"Move!!" Yong Hwa push Kyu Hyun to go down the vessel, after all The Seo leave the vessel. He guard Kyu Hyun with his gun on Kyu Hyun's waist.

"Want to kill me personally?" Kyu Hyun ask him while Yong Hwa still force him to walk to the abandoned warehouse area on the harbour.

"Yeah.. What do you expect? Letting you go?" Yong Hwa said and chuckled. Suddenly, Kyu Hyun turn his body, smack Yong Hwa's hand that holding the gun until it falls down a little bit far from them then he try to stab a small knive into Yong Hwa's stomach. Fortunately, Yong Hwa's reflex is quicker, he pull himself backward leaving the knive just scratching his skin. Kyu Hyun chuckled.

"Don't worry Jung, I won't escape.. Since I will kill you first." He smirked. Yong Hwa took a glance to his gun and run to grab it, when in the same time Kyu Hyun also try to stab him again. Suddenly a sound of gun shot near them has taken them a back.

"Don't move !" Said a voice. Kyu Hyun looked to the voice and found a figure with a trucker cap and jacket, eventhough it's a little bit dark, he knew the figure, he then started to grin.

"You will die, Jung !!" He said confidently, Yong Hwa who also looked to the figure with so much surprise then try to control his expression.

"Come on Seohyun-ah just shot him !" Kyu Hyun said.

Seohyun look to Yong Hwa who gave her a little nodd, give her a sign that it's okay to hurt him because in front of Seo they must act like a stranger. She take a deep breath,

'No! There's no way I can hurt him.' Her mind said,  she then put her gun down and walk without hesitation to Yong Hwa leaving Kyu Hyun with a weird expression.

"What are you doing Seohyun-ah? Be careful with that Jung." Kyu Hyun warned her. But, Seohyun even didn't look at Kyu Hyun's face, her eyes is for the one and only Yong Hwa with her sparkling eyes that clearly drawn how happy she is that Yong Hwa still alive. When she arrive beside Yong Hwa, silence covering the three of them. Seohyun then handed her gun to Yong Hwa and make Kyu Hyun widen his eyes.

"What are you doing !!?" Kyu Hyun yelled surprisely

"You're hurt Yong.." She said while touch his right shoulder lightly. She look to the bloody red shirt of his with a hurt expression.

"I'm okay.." He said "You should have not come.. This is too dangerous."

Kyu Hyun tighten his jaw to hear their weird conversation.

"What the hell is happening.." He said with disbelief, he try to digest all the scenes in front of him. Then he shook his head while thinking the most possible chance of what happening.

"So, this is why you always cold to me Seohyun-ah!??" Kyu Hyun yelled with so much anger. Both Yong Hwa and Seohyun look to Kyu Hyun instantly.

"What did I say to you back then, when you said you'll give my death as your wedding gift?" Yong Hwa smirked. "I told you.. In your dream !! She's so not gonna marrying you !!" He yelled.

 BANG !!

 Yong Hwa shot his right shoulder.

"And you're so damn right Kyu Hyun, I love her."

"Just kill him Yong, I really don't like him." Seohyun said. Kyu Hyun hold his breath to realize this is no joking. Jung and Seo is in love and they are no ordinary Jung or Seo.

"You two are disguisting ! There's no way your relationship will works !! You just killing her slowly Jung !! Her father will give her hell if he knew !!! YOU give her hell Jung !!"

Yong Hwa felt so irritated to hear his word.

 BANG !!

 Yong Hwa shot Kyu Hyun's leg, make him kneeled down.

"I will find a way !! You don't have to dictate me anything !!" He said furiously.

Kyu Hyun then laughing.

"No matter how hard you try.. You both will die ! You have no future but to die !!" He then laughing harder. Yong Hwa could feel how Seohyun tighten her grip on his shirt.

"Shut up !!" Yong Hwa then shot his other shoulder, Kyu Hyun groaned. But then, he still continue the laugh.

"You can't marry her either Jung !! You'll be dead !! Both of you !!"

"Shut up bastard !!!!" Yong Hwa then shot to Kyu Hyun so many times.. To his chest, to his head, to his every critical spot he knew until he run out the bullet.

"I said I will find a way !!!" He yelled to the Kyu Hyun lifeless body which already laid down on the ground. "Don't talk like you know everything !! We.. " He couldn't continue his line when he feels pain when a hot bullet going through his leg, he almost lose his balance.

"Yong !!" Seohyun said worriedly. She looked to the shooter, and she recognize that he's The Seo from the meeting before.

"The Seo, Yong ! We have to run !" She then hurriedly link Yong Hwa's left arm to her shoulder and help him to walk.

Another shots are directed to them. Yong Hwa and Seohyun then hide in to the building near them.

That Seo run to them, he ready to shot them again but he hold it when he lost their sight after they turn behind the building. He took his cellphone and call Seo Im Woo to report everything.

"Hyung-nim.. Cho Kyu Hyun is dead ! Killed by Jung Yong Hwa!" He said.

"What did you say !!? Kill him immediately !! Kill that Jung !!!" He said in so much anger to know his right hand is the one died instead of his enemy.

"He's already injured badly.."

"I don't want he's just injured !! I want him die !!" Seo Im Woo said furiously.

"Hyung-nim.." The Seo said. "But, there's bigger thing than Kyu Hyun's death.."

"What is bigger than his death !?"

"It's about Young mi.. "

 BANG !!

 That Seo body fall to the ground as a bullet has ended his life on his head. The shooter took that Seo cellphone.

"No.. It's not your game Seo.. It will be MY game.." He said to Seo Im Woo and ended the call. He grin so wide.

"My brother.. You'll be my greatest game." Geun Suk whispered evilishly. He was there all the time, watching all the scenes.

 

Yong Hwa and Seohyun keep walking to hide as far as they can between the abandoned warehouse but, Yong Hwa couldn't take it anymore, his energy seems like has drained out, he fall from Seohyun's shoulder and seated to the ground.

"Yong !! Are you okay !?" Seohyun said. Yong Hwa just hold his stomach and breathe hardly.

He then realize that his blood dripping on the ground make them so easy to trace. In his condition now, he can't protect her and just slowing her to escape so he has to let her go alone.

"Just go Hyun.. I'll be okay.. We must not discovered." He said with a panting breath.

"No ! I won't leave you !"

"Please Hyun.. Just go.." He said begging to Seohyun.

"I don't want to lose you Yong !" She said almost burst to cry. Between the pain he try to smile for her.

"No, Hyun.. I won't leave you.. I won't make you suffer again. I'll make sure I will still alive for you." He said try to assure her.

"But, still ! I don't wanna go ! We can escape together Yong.." She said but Yong Hwa shook his head.

"I think I can't walk anymore Hyun.." He said.

"Then I won't go !!" She insisted.

"No Hyun.. I will call my man here, so you must go.." He took a deep breath as now he harder to breathe.

"But, your phone is down.. I can't reach you back then."

"I still have my other phone.." He said "It's just.. I don't want you having a trouble if they see you're with me.. Please Hyun.. Just do it for me." He said.

Seohyun bit her lips, she really doesn't want to leave him. But, she doesn't want argue with him, he already weak and his voice become weaker and weaker each time he argue with her and she's afraid it will make his condition worse if she continue arguing with him. She's sighed heavily.

"Promise me Yong never.. ever leave me !" She said while cupping his face which is so pale, tears flowing freely to her cheek. He smiled to her.

"I promise." He said while wiping her tears with his thumb leaving a mark of blood on her cheek since his hand is holding his bleeding wound. Fortunately Seohyun didn't realize it since the building is dark and she's too worried about Yong Hwa. "Now please go Hyun."

She smiled bitterly, she nodded slowly but having a hard time to get up. It really hard to leave Yong Hwa alone.

"Take care Yong.." She said. He nodded weakly.

He watch her go until disappeared into the dark. His head is so heavy now, he cough and can feel a taste of his own blood, he spit it out and hold his stomach which now shown blood mark on his shirt. The Seo actually has shot his stomach. He lay down on the ground as he feel so weak even he couldn't handle to sit. The air is also become thinner and thinner for him. His body feels really awful, it almost numb due to so many pains and he keep coughing his bloods out.

He actually lying about he would call his man because his other phone is in his suit which he left on the vessel before  Now, he just alone, in pain and dying.

"Mianhe.. Hyun.." He said weakly and now his sight become darker and darker. He coughing some more bloods and almost lost his consciousness. When suddenly he feel his shirt collar being grabbed by someone and force him to sit. Yong Hwa can't see him clearly he even can't take his head up. Then he heard someone whispering but, he can't clearly heard the words.

"No.. die this way..be worse.. promise you, brother.." He whispered to Yong Hwa's ear.

"Geun.. Suk.." He said weakly and it's the last words that Yong Hwa remember that night.

 


Author's note :

 

How about it? You should re-read chapter 18 if you're not so sure about Yong Hwa being suspicious to Dong Wook, actually I give you a few hints on how Yong Hwa actually being suspicious.

But, is the chapter a little bit boring ? -____-"

 

Mianhe.. And for your information I might end this FF in the next few chapters.

 

Have a great day my dear readers.. Anyeong ^^