The Revenge

Romeo and Juliet

 

Chapter Three :

The Revenge

 

 

It was 6 am by now, the sounds of birds chirping was heard at the trees near Seohyun's balcony and the sunlight came through the curtain, showering Seohyun's room. It was the nature alarm for her from her good sleep last night.

"Ummmhh.." Seohyun woke up and mumbled. She always loved being awakened by the morning nature. She slowly opened her eyes and then she smiled. Her smile was wider than the usual smile she made everyday she woke up because, this time she woke up and being greeted by a handsome sleeping figure right in front of her. They were not making out last night even though the night was full of their passion. Yong Hwa was able to control his hormone to not make a flaw to the angel.

In the other hand, last night she was the one who demanding more from him, kisses were not enough for her, she almost yelled in protest when Yong Hwa held her from being carried away by their passion. But with just a simple warm hug from Yong Hwa could melt all her dissatisfaction, she felt comfortable in his embrace, she felt warm and secure.

  Seohyun has been that girl who was so picky when it came with a guy matter. She always the girl who was untouchable not just because her attitude that typically always feeling not comfort with the guys but also because the fact that she was daughter of Seo Im Woo, the big mafia. Men will think twice to touch her.

Seohyun was staring at Yong Hwa’s sleeping face and felt the butterflies were dancing crazily again in her stomach.

'Perfect nose line..' She said in her mind and ran her finger on his nose.

'Long eye lashes.' She touched his eyelashes that made Yong Hwa mumbled some random words. She giggled to see his antique.

"Good morning young miss... Awww I'm sorry miss." Suddenly the maid entered the room to bring the breakfast. She was shocked to see her young mistress was not alone in her room.

"Ssshhh.. Just go out." Seohyun commanded to the maid. The maid bowed and left the room hurriedly. Seohyun then turned back again to Yong Hwa who seemed starting to wake up.

"Good morning." She said and smiled to him. Yong Hwa fluttered his eyes opened and also smiled to her.

"Good morning angel." Yong Hwa said and kissed her forehead. He then hugged her tighter, enjoying the feel of hugging an angel. He dipped his nose on her silky hair and breathed her nice scent. He closed his eyes again to make sure he will remember this lovely scent. Seohyun also hugged him back tight, drowned her face on his chest and loving his masculine scent that made her giddy in a good way. After long minutes of enjoying each other’s embrace, someone knocked on the door. They broke the hug, Yong Hwa hurriedly got up from the bed and slide to the side of the bed to hide.

"Come in." Seohyun said as she thought Yong Hwa was already in safe enough place.

"Excuse me young miss, but you're father is coming today. So.. Ermmm.." The maid who about to brought Seohyun a breakfast before informed her.

" ! Okay thank you for your info Eun Jee." Seohyun got the point from the maid that has been her good friend on the mansion for quite some time. The maid bowed and left the room.

"Time to go." Yong Hwa got up from his hiding place and looked to Seohyun with a sad expression. Seohyun got up from the bed and kneeled in front of him to match his height and cupped his face.

"Thank you Yong Hwa, I will never forget last night." She said and pecked his lips. Yong Hwa raised his eyebrow.

"Who said it gonna be just last night?" He gave a peck on her lips back and made her giggled.

“I must go now.” He straightened his shirt and walked to the balcony followed by Seohyun. There was no way he could get out from the front gate. He opened the glass door and about to walked out of Seohyun’s room but, he was being stopped by a hand on his arm and made him turned around.

"Be careful Yong Hwa." She said while hugging him. She kissed his cheek so deep as if she didn’t really want him to go. After she broke the kiss, she handed his gun.

"Good bye my beautiful angel." Yong Hwa kissed her again. "Damn! Why I can't get enough of you !" He added. Seohyun let out a light laugh to see his childish attitude.

"Just go now ! I don't want you to be killed by my father." Seohyun said, he was just nodding involuntarily. he walked to the balcony and got down from the balcony to the garden below her room, disappeared between to the deep of the garden.

"Be careful.." Seohyun prayed for him.

 

 

 

"Where the hell are you going last night !!?" Yunho asked Yong Hwa who just arrived at his condo furiously.

"Ah hyung.. What are you doing here? I'm tired I really don't want to argue right now." Yong Hwa said and slumped to the couch on his condo.

"Don't you get it !? I'm being worried ! I thought you're being killed. It was a mess last night." Yunho growled in frustration

"The back up came right? I know… That was Ji Hwan fault." Yong Hwa said.

"Yes it was indeed Ji Hwan fault, but what I'm talking about here is why did you missing last night?" Yunho asked him again and folded his arms.

"I'm with an angel." Yong Hwa confessed. "Hyung.. I think I'm in love." He smiled to the air. Yunho raised one of his eyebrow.

"Are you high? Do you taking drugs?"

Yong Hwa chuckled to hear Yunho confusion.

"Aniyo.. So how was the ritual? How many Seo did Jessica kill?"

"Only two but one of them is a man sized two times bigger than her. I'm so proud of her." Yunho said with a smile.

"Really? She's a beautiful monster of Jung now." Yong Hwa chuckled again, he successfully changed the topic. He knew how much his hyung love Jessica, their own cousin. Yunho coughed awkwardly when he realized he was smiling too much.

"By the way, the party for her will be on tomorrow night at Sky High Club."

"Arasso hyung.. I will come."

"Okay, I will go now.. I have meeting with the Kim, you know they have promising link at Japan to deliver our 'goods'." He smirked. Then he waved goodbye to Yong Hwa and left Yong Hwa's condo.

 

 

It was already midnight and Yong Hwa arrived at Sky High club. He parked his car and walked towards the main door of the club. Two big muscular guys at the main door noticed him and bowed at him. They hurriedly opened the door for the youngest son of their Clan leader. When Yong Hwa entered the club, he welcomed with another wild party. The whole club has been reserved for private party of the Jung, so all the people here in the club were the Jung. Yong Hwa walked to the stairs where the VIP area located, the guards on the lower stairs bowed at him too.

"Yaah, here we come the Mad Dragon Prince." Said Yunho when saw Yong Hwa arrived, it was Yong Hwa's nickname for being a skilled killer machine. He sat at the couch next to Jessica, the owner of the party tonight.

"Congratulation my little monster." He congratulated Jessica and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you oppa." She kissed his cheek back.

"Oppa.. I want a kiss too." Krystal suddenly came and sat on his lap. She linked her arms around Yong Hwa's neck and kissed his lips.

"Aish.. Not now." He jerked and pulled his face back. He took of the arms that linked on his neck. The woman on his lap furrowed her eyebrows, even though they were not a lover, he usually love her kiss and never reject it. The awkward silent then covered the VIP couch.

"Hey Krystal, you're mine tonight because he loss the bet. I killed more Seo yesterday night because he was running away." Ji Hwan said from the couch across the awkward couple.

"Yah I'm not running away!!" Yong Hwa glared at his younger cousin who just mockingly chuckled.

"Hey you two chill ! Don't ruin Jessica's party." Yunho got in between them.

"Let's just have a toast for Jessica." He added. Krystal then got off from Yong Hwa’s lap and took her glass of Greygoose.

“For Jessica who officially has become the first layer of Jung.” Yunho said and raised his glass.

“For Jessica.” The other said in unison and raised their glass before they gulped the liquor in their glass. Yunho successfully changed the awkward mood before. Some more toast and they were starting to feel the heat caused by the liquor. Some of them then started to go down to the dance floor but, Yong Hwa just stayed at the couch.

"Oppa, let's dance." Krystal who already tipsy tried to drag Yong Hwa.

"No Krystal, I'll just stay here." He started to get annoyed by her.

"Why you're so cold.. Aaah I know, how about go to my condo?" She whispered seductively.

"Aiiishh... I'm out of here." He said angrily and got up from the couch.

"Yah ! Where are you going? You just arrived." Yunho tried to stop his cousin.

"My mood just ruined." Yong Hwa then left them dumbfounded. He walked away from the VIP area and got out of the club. He was really not in the mood with girls right now. After that night with Seohyun, she was stuck in his head. Strange thing to him but, he was desperately missing her even though it was only one day away from her. He ever planned to sneak in to Seo mansion again, but his logic mind said it will be equally a suicide attempt, the Seo might tightened their guards by now since the last incident.

Yong Hwa entered his car with uneasy feelings, he the drove his car away with a high speed. After he was driving about 10 minutes, his phone rang. He plugged the earphone on his ear.

"Yoboseyo." He picked up the phone.

"Hyung !" Yong Hwa recognized the voice, it was Ji Hwan. "Help us here! The Seo are coming ! I think they want a revenge !" He said with a panting breath, Yong Hwa could hear gun shots on the background.

"I'll be there!" He hung up the phone then turned his car back to the club and drove as fast as his car could run.

Yong Hwa Parked his car randomly near the club front door, he got off from the car and grabbed his silver gun. A few people suddenly ran out from the club, he recognized they were not The Jung who always wore the signature earring. He then shot them sharply until all of them they lied down on the ground, not moving. He entered the club and saw an intense gun shot war, he shot some Seo near him until a shot directed to him. He luckily avoided the shot and hid at a pillar near him. He got off from his hide when had a chance shot some Seo and hide again.

Yong Hwa then saw Ji Hwan and Yunho were hiding at the pillar not so far from him and they recognized him too. Yunho gave him a signal and the three of them then came up from their hiding and shots to the Seo. The war went more and more intense and they were almost ran out the bullet. They hid again randomly.

"." Yong Hwa mumbled and tried to reload his gun. But, then he sensed someone coming towards him. He hurriedly pointed his loaded gun to the stranger direction, ready to shot. He could sensed it that the stranger walked closer to him, he readied his finger on the trigger but when the soft light showering the stranger's face he widened his eyes, he recognized the stranger who came up from the dark.