27. The Line Between Life and Death

Romeo and Juliet

The bloody red and pale full moon peeked once in a while between the dark clouds, as if it shyly lighten the earth or... maybe because it don't really wanted to come out and see what happened beneath. The crickets, that always partying around even died down in silent that night maybe... they were afraid to sing because of what happened on the countryside. The hard wind was blown that night sending a cold breeze to all over the countryside. The village still felt quiet and peaceful except... For one certain building on the edge of the village, which stand alone and far from any other house.

On that building, anyone could hear sounds of painful growl, excited shout, panted breath, desperate cry and scream. The blood... The adrenaline... The sweat... And the urge to kill

Two men on that building were breathed heavily, their body felt exhausted and felt a great pain. Jung Geun Suk's face already painted with bruises, cuts, and bloods. His breath was panting, he was almost exhausted but he refused to stop.

"Get up you stupid brother!" Geun Suk shouted furiously. Adrenaline and the urge to kill already all over him.

Yong Hwa slowly tried to get up, spit his blood and rubbed his jaw that just being punched by his older brother and made him fell onto the floor. His face was already had bruises and cut because of Seo Im Woo few days ago and now the bruises on his face became worse, cut on his lips and a bleeding nose not to mention a beaten up body. His breath was also panting heavily and he was almost on his limit but, he had to wait, he had to make this fight as long as he could until... They come. He got up on his feet, formed a stance and showed his fists, he was ready for another fight.

Seohyun was there too watching them in tears, in deep horror and in broken heart. Jung Yong Hwa, her 12-hours husband was beaten up in front of her. One of Jung held her hands and forced her to watch the one and one fight between the brothers. She even too tired to struggle again. The tears didn't stop falling from her eyes to see Yong Hwa wounded, bleed and in pain because on every single drop of his blood that spilled, it was meant to protect her.

 

"You can try to kill me Geun Suk but, don't touch her. Have a fair fight with me, one on one, bare handed." Yong Hwa challenged his older brother. Seohyun who stood behind him, tighten her grip on Yong Hwa's shirt. They were cornered on the villa's living room. After a small fight back from both of them to Geun Suk and his men, they were out of number and still cornered after all.

"Stupid as always." Geun Suk chuckled to hear his brother challenge. "Don't you already know what the result is?" He continued.

"Tsk.. You'll never know what this night could be. Maybe my luck will defeat you." Yong Hwa gave his older brother a mocking expression.

"Alright! With one condition.. One on one fight until one of us die!" The older brother said.

"Accepted!" Yong Hwa answered and Jung Geun Suk curved a small smile full of victory.

 

Yong Hwa of course in disadvantage condition because ever since he and Geun Suk were a child if they had a fight, the younger brother never won.

Geun Suk ran towards Yong Hwa, yelling excitedly and successfully punched the younger face then the stomach, made him bent down at last he hit Yong Hwa's nape and made Yong Hwa fell again on the floor, on crawl position. Yong Hwa held his painful stomach and coughed badly.

"Get up!!!" Geun Suk yelled at him again. Yong Hwa then tried to get up on his feet but, lost his balance a bit. His energy really drained out after two hours of endless fight with his older brother.

Seohyun's heart beating fast when she saw Yong Hwa already exhausted and had no chance to win the fight. Then, her mind caught up a memory that puzzling her a few hours ago.

'This is the time that I must help you to buy some more time for you, right Yong?' She talked in her mind. Seohyun then tried to think and search for a way out.

"Why are you so stupid Geun Suk!! If you kill your brother, your father will kill you too!! He won't forgive you for killing his son he love the most!!" Seohyun shouted. Geun Suk, who bored of waiting for Yong Hwa to get up then chuckled and turned to Seohyun.

"No one will mad at me if I kill him, they would thank me because I kill a trai.." A sudden punch, cut Geun Suk's line. He was distracted by Seohyun and didn't realize Yong Hwa used this chance to hit him. The older brother fell onto the floor and Yong Hwa never wasted any little chance he had. He locked his brother by sat on his stomach, choked his neck and punched his face with his other hand again and again and again. The energy he almost loss, came again in every punch he made to Geun Suk, his eyes flared furiously.

"Gaaaah!!" Yong Hwa shouted while still punching Geun Suk, so much adrenaline rushed on his body. His body heated up to feel he was the one who controlled the fight. He couldn't think anything except to make his brother wounded badly.

"Yong!!!!" Seohyun suddenly screamed and within miliseconds Yong Hwa could feel a punch on his face and he was being dragged backward, off from Geun Suk with so many punches landed on his face, on his body.

Geun Suk's men beat him up badly and made Yong Hwa only lied and curled up on the floor, tried to reduce the pain. Geun Suk got up and dusting his shirt.

"Yong Hwa!! Jung Yong Hwa!!" Seohyun screamed like a mad woman. She struggled to let her hand go but, the grip was just to strong. "You're cheating!! Jung Geun Suk you're cheating!! It is a one on one fight!! Why your men get their hands in?"

Geun Suk laughed to Seohyun. "Cheating!!!?" He glared to her "It's you who's cheating on this fight. You made a distraction." He continued.

"No! I'm not cheating! It's you who losing the focus! Losing focus in a fight is one big stupid mistake." Seohyun mocked him. Geun Suk gritted his teeth and back to his man who still beating Yong Hwa.

"Yah.. Don't beat him too much. I must be the one who kill him. Just hold him for now." Geun Suk said. He turned to Seohyun and walked to her direction.

Desperated for being tied up and scared of the walking Geun Suk, she swung her head hard to the back right into The Jung's nose who held her hand.

The Jung's instinctively held his painful nose and lost his grip on Seohyun, made her free. She turned and took The Jung's gun and shot him. She hurriedly turned her body back again and shot to the other Jung on the room randomly. Three Jung fell on her attempt, before someone hit her backhead, made her fell on the floor and the gun she held, dropped down.. Seohyun's vision went blank for a few seconds because of the hit on her back head. However, Geun Suk was one of the survived Jung, he walked faster to Seohyun with an angry face. "!" Geun Suk murmured. He held her shoulder and forced her to get up.

"Don't worry Seo... I don't need to beat you, I will just let you feel my touch like the last time to make you suffer." He smirked. Seohyun laughed on his face.

"Touch of an amateur you mean?" She said with a mocking tone. "Jung Geun Suk, did you see your mother every time you had with another girl." Seohyun now was the one who smirked, she was not afraid with Geun Suk anymore. Geun Suk went silence for a while before he chuckled.

"You trying to play with my nerve don't you?" He held Seohyun's chin to face him up. "Let's see if my touch is an amateur one." Geun Suk said then he crushed his lips to hers forcefully. Seohyun pushed him right away and stared with a disgusted look to Geun Suk.

"Don't touch her." A heavy menacing voice was heard behind them. Jung Yong Hwa already stood straight on his feet awkwardly with blood from his head still sliding to his face, The Jung who held him before were knocked down beside him. Another Jung ready to attack Yong Hwa but, they were waiting for Geun Suk command. Yong Hwa's stare was blank but, glared in anger. He was in berserk state that he couldn't feel any pain in his body anymore. He just knew to knock down everyone on his way.

"Yong.." Seohyun muttered to see the difference on Yong Hwa.

"You still have energy, eh?" Geun Suk said. "Want to watch when your wife enjoying my touch?" He continued while grabbing Seohyun's waist and hold her so tight. He ignored Seohyun who struggled and tried to push him away.

"Get your dirty hand off from her!" The menacing tone then got worst. The glare went sharper as if it telling everyone who saw it, he was ready to kill sadistically.

"She's an enemy but, you're right she's so tempting to be touch." Geun Suk then cupped Seohyun's cheek and leaned his face closer to kiss her again.

"Don't touch her!!!" Yong Hwa shouted and ran to Geun Suk ready to rip him apart. But, Geun Suk's men didn't let him touch Geun Suk. They tried to knock the berserk Yong Hwa down but.. they were all failed. The berserk Yong Hwa was unstoppable, anyone who tried to stop them was only punched once by Yong Hwa but, it was enough to make them fell and groaned in great pain.

Geun Suk didn't stayed still, he pushed Seohyun away and walked fast to Yong Hwa, landed his fist to the younger. But, Yong Hwa seems like not affected at all. He glared to Geun Suk, grabbed his collar and punched Geun Suk again and again made him a little bit cornered.

Seohyun took the gun that she dropped and started to shot anyone who dare to get near the fighting men until she ran out the bullet.

"Damn!!" She cursed and looked around to find another gun she could use. She looked again to the fighting men. Then.. She saw it all, the horror scene.. Yong Hwa was being pulled backwards by one of big Geun Suk men, off from their leader. Another Jung who held a wooden chair lit the chair up and swayed it to Yong Hwa without doubt... with all the power he got. A loud disturbing sound of cracked wood was heard when the wood met the flesh, the bone. The chair was broken into pieces, Yong Hwa was fell kneeled due to the hard impact his body shaken, he could feel the pain all over his body again. However, Yong Hwa was still tried to stood, but his body shaken and his gaze still furious. Then, Seohyun saw another Jung behind Yong Hwa already prepared with his wood baseball stick.

"No!!!! Yong!!!!" She ran right away to his direction without a second thought. But, she was only could see everything when that Jung hit the wood baseball stick right on Yong Hwa's head.

Seohyun just like saw a slow motion when those eyes of Yong Hwa which glared furiously like a mad man slowly died down. Also his body which lost all its strength and fell slowly to the floor.. Not moving.

"Yong...!!" Seohyun screamed histerically and ran to her husband side. She turned Yong Hwa's body slowly and put his head on her lap. Letting her white wedding dress now turned to bloody red because of Yong Hwa's blood.

"Yong!! Yong Hwa, answer me..!!" She screamed in high pitch and called him desperately because Yong Hwa didn't open his eyes. She shook his body, ignoring the fact that it might make his wound worse.

"Please open your eyes Yong." She begged on her cry and put her head on his chest.

"D.. Don't cry.." A weak voice was heard. Seohyun lit her head up and wiped her tears that made her eyes blurred and she saw Yong Hwa opened his eyes weakly.

"Aisshh.. Why you so hard to die brother? I kept thinking you're dead every time my men beat you." Geun Suk said and bent down beside them and made Seohyun gave him a deadly glare.

"Like I'm gonna die if you staring at me like that." He mocked. Then he pulled out his gun. "I let you the one who die first Seo, you're such pain in the and I want to see my brother's face if he see you die." Geun Suk put his gun on Seohyun's head. Yong Hwa really wanted to stop Geun Suk but, his body couldn't listen to his mind again. His body was just too exhausted and in great pain.

"Stop.. It.." He weakly said and with his trembled hand, he tried to reach Geun Suk hand which held the gun, Yong Hwa glared to his brother.

"Save your energy brother. Just watch and see when I took her life away in front of you." He smirked devilishly.

"You're gonna rotten on the deepest hell!" Seohyun said while glaring to Geun Suk with her sharp furious gaze.

"I will miss that fascinating eyes..." He chuckled and started to pull the trigger. Suddenly a loud sound of banging door was heard. Everybody left in the room looked to the door instantly and ready to shot. But, they put their gun immediately and bowed to the figure who just came in to the villa.

"Hyung-nim." They said in unison. Jung Dae Ho came in definitely with not a happy expression when he saw the scene, his sons killing each other. Geun Suk rolled his eyes when he saw his father came.

"HAVE ENOUGH FUN GEUN SUK!!?" He shouted angrily. He was angry to see Yong Hwa dying because of his own brother. The old man walked to them.

"Get out!!" Dae Ho said.

"But, abeoji.."

"You wanna die?? Get out now!!"

Geun Suk cursed under his breath and got up right away, walked to the door followed by his men. Even though he was known as a crazy man but, he's not crazy enough to fight his father.

"Well.. Look who is this?" Geun Suk said to the man who waited in front of the door and looked to Yong Hwa and Seohyun with a tensed expression.

"You can't save him Yunho." Geun Suk said and laughed hard while continuing his step out of the villa. Yunho clenched his fist, he really wanted to beat that crazy man up but, he had to hold his anger. He can't do anything weird and suspicious in front of Jung Dae Ho right hand, Shim Go Jung, two more Dae Ho trusted men and a couple of newbie member.

Dae Ho walked to Yong Hwa and bent down beside him. He felt hurt and sad when he saw his son he love was beaten up and dying. The girl on his side held him with shaking hands yet her eyes still glared to see Jung Dae Ho as if she was ready to attack anyone who would hurt Yong Hwa.

"Yong Hwa-yah." Dae Ho called his son. "Just go home with me and I will make everything okay."

Yong Hwa smirked bitterly. And with his remaining energy, he tried to talk.

"I'm sorry.. Abeoji.. I just will go with my wife." Yong Hwa coughed and tried to catch up with his heavy breath. "And.. My child.." He continued.

Dae Ho's expression went tensed, he hold his breath when he heard the last word his son said. He thought for a while he just misheard but, when he saw a determine eyes of Yong Hwa he was sure he heard it right. He looked to Yunho who gave him a little nod. The cousin also knew this fact.

"P..please.. Just take him to the hospital." The trembling woman said. "You can do anything to me. But, please just save him." Her voice was also shaking when she talked between her sob. Dae Ho looked to the woman, he confused with her, didn't really sure what to response. Shouldn't she hate all The Jung? Doesn't she a queen of seduction who would do anything to take gain for herself or her clan? But, why she wanted to give everything just to save Yong Hwa?

"Please.. " She begged once more in her painful sob. Dae Ho eyed her once again. Her tears, her cry, her shaking body who held Yong Hwa so protectively. Does she really love his son?

"No!" Yong Hwa protested with his weak voice. "Abeoji.. Please just.. Save her and the child.. Your grandchild."

Dae Ho's heart pumped the blood crazier when he heard the word. He got up and walked to Yunho. The leader's face really unreadable but tensed.

"'The last plan." He whispered, Yunho widen his eyes and tried hard to control his expression then he nodded. Jung Dae Ho walked out from the villa.

Yunho turned his gaze to Seohyun and Yong Hwa then walked to them followed by Shim Go Jung and the remaining Jung. He stopped in front of them watching the devastated couple. He walked and bent down on their level.

"Why are you this crazy?" Yunho said to his cousin.

"Because.. I love her.. And you'll save her.. Right?" Yong Hwa said. He wanted to make everything still on his plan. He wanted to make sure Yunho still in his side. Yunho just sighed and glanced a bit to Seohyun who never let her hold left Yong Hwa.

"Hyung.. Promise me.. you'll save her, right?" Yong Hwa said while grabbing Yunho's wrist. He became worried when Yunho didn't say anything, he was never like it when Yunho in silent. Yunho's suit and shirt then painted with the blood stain from the younger's palm. Yong Hwa himself struggled to catch his breath. His head was so in pain that the more he talked, the more he lost his consciousness and dragged deeper into the darkness. His eyes became blurry and darker and he was afraid he couldn't take it any longer.

"Save her.. Hyung.." He said then breathed heavily.

"You..." Yunho held his word and sighed heavily. He just hung his head low and took a deep breath. He was hurt to see his cousin in this kind of state.

Yunho still in his attempt to ease his nerves... When he could feel Yong Hwa's grip on his wrist slowly weakened and at last the younger released his grip. Yunho looked up to Yong Hwa again right away only to found his cousin... already closed his eyes and his hand already fell on the floor unmoved.

Yunho hold his breath.

His mind rumbling and lead him into the thought of the worst thing that happened to Yong Hwa.

"Y.. Yong Hwa-yah." He called him in a low voice. Seohyun also felt the fear crept into her heart. She looked to Yong Hwa

"Yong!! Open your eyes Yong!!!" Seohyun shook his body. Her mind was attacked with a deep fear, deep horror when she saw there was no response from Yong Hwa. His head still tilted to the left, fresh blood still slided from his head and he was not responding at all.

"Andwae.." Seohyun muttered and shook her head with disbelief. She shook Yong Hwa's body again, calling his name, urging him to open his eyes. She hoped it will be like the last time when he would open his eyes even though it was weakly, at least he opened it. But now, the man on her lap didn't opened his eyes, not even any single response to her calling.

"Andwae!! Jung Yong Hwa Andwaee..!!!" She screamed to her lungs. Her scream sounded so hurt, it tore everyone's heart who heard it and made them also could feel the pain.

The female newbie seemed so disturbed with Seohyun's painful scream. She bit her lips preventing a tear that ready to come from her eyes to see a painful scene from a devastated couple that cursed in a bitter fate. Even though she was trained to be tough and to be not felt anything when she killed anyone but, Seohyun's scream shaken her heart and made her could felt the broken woman's pain stung deep on her heart.

"You promise me to not leave me alone! You promise me...!!" Seohyun continued to scream, to cry and to sob. She held the man on her lap so tight. Her body was shaking in despair.

"How dare you leave me alone..." She cried and almost choked by her painful sob. Her tears weren't enough to draw how in pain she was... never! Hundreds, thousands, millions sharp glasses has stabbed her heart made it hurt..and bleed.

Yunho in the other hand got up immediately and grabbed his hair stressfully.

"Dammit!" He cursed under his breath. He felt a great pain stung deep in his heart. Even though, he already prepared himself for the worst from the first but, still... losing another close cousin hurt him so much.

No... Yong Hwa was more than that, he was like his own brother. He walked to Shim Go Jung and the other Jung and talked something, still looked stressed.

Seohyun brought her body down to hug Yong Hwa's body that wet with blood and starting to cold. And then.. She could feel it, she could feel his weak breathe on her neck. She released her hug and looked to Yunho.

"Yunho-ssi..! He's still alive!" Seohyun said. Yunho turned his body and looked to Seohyun then Yong Hwa. "He's still alive Yunho-ssi. Please save him" She said again. Yunho turned to Shim Go Jung and whispered something to him.

"Yunho-ssi..!" Seohyun called him again but, Yunho ignored her. A fear started to crept on her heart again when a memory came to her mind, a conversation that night in Bali with Yong Hwa about Yunho.

 

"But, you must watch out when he started to ignore you because he won't hesitate to kill you. You'll just like nobody for him."

 

"Yunho-ssi please save him!!" She started to worry.

Yunho, the man who always protect her and Yong Hwa... Still ignore her... Not even took any glance to Seohyun.

He nodded to Go Jung and ended the conversation. Go Jung gave a sign to the other two Dae Ho's trusted men and they started to walk to Seohyun and Yong Hwa. Seohyun looked nervous in fear when those Jung came to her and Yong Hwa. Yunho took a deep breath and prepared himself to continue with 'the last plan' Jung Dae Ho asked him to do.

Then... He pulled his gun out.

"Yunho-ssi!!!" Seohyun screamed in fear.

 

***

 

"Abeoji, do you really trust Yunho could kill them?" Geun Suk growled, he felt angry when his father got out the villa and told him to go inside the old man's car. "He might save them! He's the closest man to Yong Hwa!"

"Shut up!! Go Jung is inside, Yunho wouldn't dare to do anything weird! Besides, I won't let you kill your own brother!" Dae Ho yelled, he was still felt uneasy.

"But, still... If I were you, I wouldn't trust Yunho to handle them. He knew all the time about them but he kept everything in silent. There's no way he could kill them!!"

Jung Dae Ho glared to his oldest son. "Do you think I'm stupid?" He said while gritting his teeth. "I know how to turn upside down any condition!"

Geun Suk's chest went up and down rapidly. He was holding so much anger and dissapointment on him.

"But, why must him? Why must Yunho who has to handle that traitor!" Geun Suk's voice rose up.

"This is his punishment! For keeping all these in silent!" Jung Dae Ho's voice also rose up. "And this is his proof if he wanted to stay in the clan." He continued still with a furious tone and with a furious glare. Geun Suk tightening his jaw, he was never satisfied with his father explanation.

"But, I'm the first who found them! Just let me kill him!" Geun Suk said impatiently and wanted to go out the car. But, he stopped when he could feel a grab on his collar.Then his own father pointed a gun to him.

"Once you get out from this car, I swear I will kill you!" Jung Dae Ho said menacingly. Geun Suk glared to his father and tried to hold the anger inside him that ready to explode.

 

BANG!! BANG!!

 

Two loud shots were heard from inside the villa, tearing the silent and peaceful dawn at that countryside. Geun Suk looked to his father with almost disbelief stare.

"I told you, he will follow my words." Dae Ho said put his gun down, released his oldest son from his grip and leaned back to his seat weakly but his fist on his lap was clenched and shaken.

A few minutes later Yunho got out from the villa, wiped blood on his face, which was not his blood for sure.

"Take out all the dead body, except for a couple dead body who lied hugged each other." He told some Jung that guarded outside the villa. A few men then came in to the villa.

"And the rest could start to spread the gasoline." He added and the rest of The Jung then took the jerry cans and started to spread the gasoline to the villa to its terrace, to its door, to its window, to almost every corner of the villa and to the couple dead body.

"All the dead body has been took out of the villa." A Jung reported to Yunho. "Except the couple on the living room." he continued.

"Good." Yunho answered shortly. He then took a matches, light it up and threw it to the gasoline. Then, the villa started to burn. He watched it for a few minutes when those fire dancing and eaten up the villa. He had to make sure the fire already big enough to burn all the villa. Yunho took a deep breath and sighed heavily before he turned back to walk to Dae Ho's car. He knocked the window until Dae Ho opened it.

"Everything is clear, samchon." He said to Dae Ho. Geun Suk who sat beside Dae Ho still looked at him with a disbelief stare. But, a splashed of blood that left unwiped on Yunho's face made Geun Suk doubt his own mind.

"Ahrasso, let's get back now." The Jung leader said flatly then closed the window. The car started to drive away. Yunho gave the sign to all The Jung to get back.

A car stopped in front of him, he then entered his car. On the back seat he leaned his head, put his both palms on his face and took a deep breath before he voiced all his stresses out with a yell to his lung.

Then, all Jung's car left the burning villa which light up the sky of the morning.

Mrs Im who would gave a surprise to the newly wed couple in the morning with foods and tea leaves in front of their door, almost got hit by the black cars. She was wondering why would so many cars in this countryside.

She let the weird fact slided away. She then kept walking for a few minutes before she realized, the dark grey sky lighten in red light that came from her villa. She threw all the food and tea leaves she brought for the couple and ran near to the villa.

"Seohyun-ssi!!! Yong Hwa-ssi!!!" She screamed and called for the couple. But, she was just answered by the cracked sound from the fire which burned her villa. "Seohyun-ssi!!!" She screamed and started to cry. The fire getting bigger and bigger taking more attention and the villagers starting to come. Some of them tried to put it down. But, they were just too late.

"They're just get married, God.. They're just get married." Mrs Im said between her cry.

 


 

 

"What is the breaking news about?" A man asked his wife who watched a breaking news on tv.

"The Jung shipping company vice president was found dead with his newly wife, the one from Seo company group." She explained. The husband then sat beside his wife and watched the news.

"They found burnt on a villa the night after they just had their marriage on a village. So, ironic." The wife shook her head. The husband then snorted and chuckled.

"It doesn't need a professor to know what actually happen."

"What do you mean?" The wife was confused with her husband words.

"Yeah.. It's a public secret that Jung and Seo was never a good friend. They are cursed to be rivals for good, rival in business and rival in mafia world. So, they killed their own children to prevent further shameful if Jung and Seo marry and having a child." The husband explained.

"But, the news said it was an accident and they were burnt on the villa, not being killed."

"Tsk.. It was just a cover, they make it as if it was an accident. But, the whole Korea might realize it. The couple was being killed by their own families."

"W.. What? That was so mean!"

"Yes, that's why they called their selves mafia." He said. "And mafias are hardly to be touched by the law."

 


 

 

The sky was painted with dark clouds, the clouds sent drizzle to wash Seoul that day. A sound of thunder sometimes heard and made the sky more gloomy. The sky was cried that day.

An ocean of black suit people was gathered on one certain spot at a luxury graveyard on Korea. They didn't mind the drizzle because they had to attend one certain important occassion. Jung Yong Hwa's funeral ceremony.

Low sobbing sound was heard among the crowd, Krystal Jung and Jessica Jung were cried, Krystal was cried because she lost a man who used to share love with her before. Jessica was cried to lost one of her close cousin and once her savior from the kidnapping of The Seo.

Jung Geun Suk as always just plastered with a bored face. Then, Jung Yunho suprisingly came to his closest cousin funeral ceremony with a flat expression. While Jung Dae Ho attend his son's funeral with unreadable face.

After a few step of funeral process, then it was the time for Jung Dae Ho to deliver his last speech for Yong Hwa. The leader stepped to the microphone and heaved a heavy breath before he spoke.

"Today, I lost one of my son. A man with bright brain, a man I trust, a man I could depend on. I love him so much and as a father I feel so devastated." The leader said, he took a deep breath and released it slowly.

"But, as The Jung Clan leader I feel relieved with his dead because he already put us on a BIG SHAME!! He deserve to die!!" He said, giving a wave of surpriseness to all The Jung. The crowd who at first hung their head low to show their symphaty then brought their face up to the leader in front of them.

Jung Dae Ho looked around to his clan member who started to whisper and talk, some of them were just purely shocked. For putting a shame on the clan, for comitting a sinful love with their rival, no one could survive from The leader's wrath, not even Jung Yong Hwa his son he love the most. The respect was gained more because of the words.

"And now, I announce you there is NO Jung Yong Hwa anymore! Not on this world, not on the clan, not even on your memory!" His speech shocked the crowd even more.

"You all have to leave all about him right here, right now!! I don't care how much you respect him or love him and even how much you hate him, you all should erase everything about him!!" He continued to rise his voice in every words he said.

"I will not hesitate to kill anyone who dare to say his name. And I command to all of you, kill anyone whoever bring about him up or even say his name after this funeral! He put us in BIG SHAME and don't deserve to be remembered in this clan at all!!!" The whispered from The Jung became louder, they were surprised, proud and some even happy with the leader's speech. The speech once again proof him as the iron fist leader, the one they believed to lead them. The Jung then gave the leader a respectful applaud. Jung Dae Ho curved a smile and felt satisfy. Then he took another deep breath before he continued his speech.

"On this chance I want to announce you one more thing." Dae Ho looked around again to the excited crowd. "Jung Yunho already proof me his dedication to this clan. Then, I announce you he will be the second heir of this clan. The heir right after my oldest son Jung Geun Suk and the heir of legal businesses, replacing Yong Hwa." he once again gave another surpriseness to the clan member.

Jung Geun Suk, also couldn't hide his surpriseness. The widen eyes proven that he didn't knew the news before. Between the voices of the other Jung who whispered and talking he chuckled.

"You ing bastard Yunho," Geun Suk said to the man beside him and not even bother to look at him. The other man also just glance a bit to Geun Suk. "You kill my brother just to get this chance, right? To be the heir of Jung next to me." Geun Suk continued. Yunho then curved a smirked on his face.

"Isn't it great?" Yunho said while still facing to the Jung crowd who now gave him applaud because they knew the one who deserved the position was the one who killed the original owner.

 


 

Author's section :

 

Please don't be mad to Yunho. He will explain everything in the next chapter. And Jung Dae Ho last speech.. I'm sorry if it was so rude, so mean.

I put some conversation of normal citizen to give you picture on how The Jung and The Seo on the view of Korea normal citizen.

I'm so sorry if you hate this chapter because of what happen. But, this is the way I had on my brain from the first time even when I wrote the first chapter. Please stay with me until the lavst chapter because actually I already done this chapter last week and I kept writing and writing until the last chapter already 50% in progress. So, in a few days I will post the last chapter.

 

Mianhe.. My dear readers. T^T