10. Those Three Words (Part 2)

Romeo and Juliet

Chapter Ten :

Those Three Words (Part II)

 

 

 

"Are you coming to save her dongsaeng?" Geun Suk asked suspiciously.

"Of course I come to save her!" He still yelled to Geun Suk. Seohyun gasped to hear what Yong Hwa said. "Are you planning to take all the honour to kill her ?? I won't let you !! I'M THE ONE WHO WILL KILL HER!" He added.

Geun Suk just chuckled. "Are you sure?"

"Yes stupid ! Or are you already fallen for her!? You tell me back then how you admired her."

Geun Suk jerked, then suddenly he pointed his gun to Yong Hwa and shot him.

"Why.. Do.. I.. Have.. A.. Stupid.. Brother !!" He said while shot to Yong Hwa as many as each word he said. Luckily Yong Hwa have a chance to hide.

Seohyun who could see a chance to escape then doesn't hesitate a bit. She ran and tried to disappear between the containers.

"Yah ! Don't escape you b*tch !" Geun Suk said while shooting to her direction. "You can hide but I always can found you." He yelled then ran, tried to catch her.

On his hiding, Yong Hwa's breath still panting, the beast still over him. He kinda relieved to hear Seohyun looks like has found a way to escape from Geun Suk. But, this is not over yet. He then also ran to Seohyun and Geun Suk.

Seohyun tried every way she could sense it was right, she wass better to go back to the war zone. But the container terminal was too complicated, she was just lost. She leaned on one of the container box, her breath was panting, she was exhausted, she hold her arm that so in pain, her shirt was wet with a red liquid blood. Geun Suk has made one success shot to her.

 "Seo, I make sure this is your last night !!" Geun Suk shouted. His voice sounds so near, so Seohyun decided to run again.

Yong Hwa ran and ran, looked to his right and his left on every corner, his eyes wildly searching for a glimpse of Seohyun but, she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly he heard Geun Suk yelling. His blood rushing, his heart nearly to explode. For hunting things Geun Suk surely better than him. He then ran more and more, shouting her name in his heart.

'That Seo have to die.. She's surely targetting on The Jung.' Geun Suk talked to his mind. 'She must die before she throw a nasty mud to The Jung.'

He yelled, just to check where is his prey. And yes, there she is. He can hear her shoes making sound, not too loud but he can hear her footsteps getting farther. He smirked and walked to Seohyun's direction. He stopped for a while when he reached the certain container box he surely Seohyun was there, with a quick move he turned and pointed his gun straightly. But, there was no one.

"Damn b*tch." He mumured, he tried to search again but still got nothing.

"This is so boring, I really have to kill tonight." He said, boring and not in the mood with the hunting he then decided to let her go but still, he promised she must die on his hand. He then went back to the war zone where he can spilled more bloods there.

The war between Kim, Seo and Jung seems like still going on when Geun Suk arrived. He grined to see there were still many prey he could have tonight. Then he walked to war zone and starting to knock down his enemies merciless and enjoyed every painful groan from the Kim or Seo like a music on his ear. Then he heard gun shots, apparently Yong Hwa has back to the war zone too and he starting to shot The Kim and Seo. With both of them back and mean a serious fight, then it will be a death sentence for Kim and Seo. Those two clans who against The Jung are in a messed and they decided to withdraw, ran for their life.

When everything seems under The Jung's control and almost all Kim and Seo have leave the war zone, Yunho then dragged Kim Chae Yong and pushed him until he fell kneeled down on, in front of Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa then punched him that make him fell flat to the ground. He stepped on his chest.

"See.. I told you, I don't see any problem with you and your two times more guards." Yong Hwa said to Chae Yong. His eyes draw a fear. Yong Hwa then pulled out papers from his suit.

"Sign these papers morron!" He commanded to Chae Yong and threw a pen to his face. Chae Yong then signed the papers with a trembled hand, trembled of fear and trembled of pain as he really has beaten up by Yunho.

"Don't try to mess with Jung anymore! Or I, Jung Yong Hwa will be the one who hunt you down!!" Yong Hwa said then he kicked his stomach. "Remember that name!!" Chae Yong groaned but then he got up and ran immediately.

Yong Hwa dusting his suit when suddenly Geun Suk punched him hard.

"You stupid ! You ruin a chance to kill her !" He yelled angrily. Yong Hwa just rubbed his painful jaw.

"I don't want you enjoy the moment just for yourself. Who wouldn't want enjoy the time you kill Seo Im Woo daughter." He said. Yunho just rolled his eyes.

"You stupid.." Geun Suk then get ready to beat him up again but Yunho stop him by grabbing his arm.

"Enough you two! We already have the papers signed that's our main purpose. Killing Seo is a bonus, so we don't have to upset if we failed."

Geun Suk glared at Yunho but eventually he turned away and releasing his arm from Yunho, some of The Jung guards left starting to follow him to leave the terminal container. While some were cleaning the mess, they don't want any trace of fight left.

"You better watch your action, this is getting into the nerves you know." Yunho warned him. Yong Hwa just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I'm going back first..." He bid goodbye to Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa brushed his hair out of frustation, then he turned away deciding to go back to his motorbike. He walked to the abandon warehouse lifelessly, his head feels like could explode at anytime, he feels like an idiot when he save her. He believe she's never love him and he had promise to hate her before but yet he still can't bear to see she's being hurted.

"The biggest idiot alive." He murmured while take his face up and close his eyes then he took a deep breath.

"Yong.." A soft voice call him from the back. He stopped his step, hold his breath and opened his eyes out of shocked. For the entire voice in the world, why tonight when he really want to explode he heard that voice, the voice of the woman he love yet.. He hate.

"I miss you Yong.." She said and Yong Hwa can feel she hugged him from the back with one of her arm. "I'm sorry about your cousin, I'm sorry I didn't know when you come to me that night you were devastated. I'm sorry.. So Sorry.." She added like almost cry and she tighten her hug.

Yong Hwa took a deep breath again. He took her hand and turned to her. He saw her pale face and bloods on her arm it made his heart had a slight of pain.

"Don't you ever mention it again." He said while letting her hand go.

"But, I'm sorry.."

"Its enough ! I know you're true intention ! You don't have to act anymore!" He kind of raised his voice.

"What..?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You don't have to seduce me again because, I already know everything.. You've done a great job on me Queen of seduction.." He said while geting his face closer to Seohyun make her took a step back and leaned on the warehouse wall.

"No.. You're not.." She said with a disbelief.

"Yes.. I just know.."

"No ! Yong ! What are you talking about !? Why are you trust them!"

"Because.. He is my father, of course I trust him!" He said. "You seduce me just to breaking me down slowly! First you kill my cousin, then.. who? Who else will you kill next and make me feel guilty for it?" He started raising his voice. She just stared at him, it pains her, his words, his sharp and hateful gaze it all pains her so much.

"Don't you feel it?" Seohyun asked him.

 "Feel what !?" He starting impatient.

"Don't you feel love, My love.. Your love?"

He sighed "I only believe from what I see. You seduce that Kim to have an advantage, you must be think to take a gain from me too."

"Please believe me Yong.. In front of those people, I am the Queen of Seduction. But, when I'm in front of you, I'm just a woman called Seo Joo Hyun.. What I said, what I did is all truly come from my own heart. I truly in love with you Yong.. I love you." She said while looking at Yong Hwa's eyes with her big doe brown eyes. He felt so angry because he felt he could fall again with those lovely eyes.

BAMM..

Yong Hwa punched the wall beside her head.

"Don't you ever dare to say those three words again." He said with a sharp gaze to her. She also still looked into his eyes searching for a slight of lie from him. But, now tears were forcing to come up make her eyes blurry. "Yes, I feel it.. I feel the love.. A stupid love.." He took a deep breath. "But, from now on I will change that stupid love to the damn hatred, I will hate you with every single love I have for you." He added. "I will make you regret because you make me feel this way." His breath was panting. Yes he thought his logic mind has won over his heart and made the heart suffered a great pain. With each word he said to make Seohyun in pain, he actually hurted even more, he destroyed himself with his own words.

"You.. Never love me don't you?" She asked with her teary eyes.

Yong Hwa sighed and started to turn away. That's it! he can't stayed there any longer he could hugged her tight at anytime.

Seohyun grabbed Yong Hwa's arm when he want to go.

"If you love me.. You'll trust me. In our situation we only have faith Yong." She said staring at his back. But no words come up from him. She can see how he took a deep breath and sighed, then he released his arm from her hand and start to walk away, leave her. She starting to sob, her knees felt so weak not just because the pain in her heart but, also her head starting to get dizzy because so many blood had flows from her untreated wound. She sliding down seated to the ground.

"Yong..!" She called him in pain between her blurry eyes. She called him again and again hoping he will turn back and say he trust her. But he just kept walking away and went to his motorbike. He put the helmet so that he can't hear her sobbing that hurt him and keeping his urge to run to her and pull to his embrace. He hop on to his bike.

"Why you ever dare say those three words if you never mean it!!" She shouted with her remaining energy. She saw his motorbike starting to leave and then dissappeared.

She was crying.. Crying so hard in pain. Her body, her head, her heart are so much aches, she never felt this way before. This is so hard for her to bear, she felt like she lost the air to breath, making her dying slowly.

"I love you, Yong.." She said between her cry and all went black.

 

====

Author's Section :

 

well.. I hope my dear readers wont disappointed with my update..

 

have a nice friday.. :DD