5. Two Coin Sides

Romeo and Juliet

 

Chapter Five :

                   Two Coin Sides

 

 

"You lie !" He suddenly took off his gun and pointed it to her.

"I'm not lying!" She said and looked straight to Yunho's eyes through the gun which in front of her face.

"You're ing lying Seo !"

"I'm not ! I'm loving him!"

"Stop it hyung! Don't hurt her."

"You shut up!" Yunho yelled to Yong Hwa then he pulled the trigger. Yong Hwa who saw that tried to get up and stop him but he was slipped with his own blood. Seohyun who stayed still with her words still staring Yunho with confidence, shewas not afraid at all.

"Stop it !!!" Yong Hwa shouted desperately.

BANG..

Yong Hwa who still tried to get up just can froze in his pose. Widened his eyes when he heard the gun roaring. Yunho breath was panting as if he hold a heavy burden in his chest.

"Gaaaah !" He yelled, grabbed his hair, he definitely stressed.

Seohyun stayed still in her spot, Yunho didn't shot her, he just shot a little to the right of her leaving a small scratch of hot bullet passing on her cheek.

"Stop it hyung.. Stop it.." Yong Hwa begged him. "I'm sorry for Ji Hwan, but please.. I love her."

Yunho gave him a glare "You take care of your own problem !" He then walked away and leave Yong Hwa's condo. He was just too love his cousin, deep in his heart he never wanted to see him suffered. But, the biggest part that make Yunho slide his shot at the last second was those sparkling eyes of Seohyun, the eyes stung in his heart and made a tiny part of his heart believed with her words.

"Can you get up Yong?" She asked while offering her hands. He looked up to her and took her hand, they then sit on the couch.

"Are you okay Yong?" She asked worriedly while wiping the blood in his nose with her long sleeve shirt she wear, it was Yong Hwa's. But, he still kept the silent and stared in emptiness, she still looking at him and giving him a time.

"Where is the aid kit? Your wound need to be treated." She asked after a long silent with him, but Yong Hwa still doesn't give her an answer. She got up and decided to search the aid kit by herself. Suddenly Yong Hwa grabbed her hand and make her seated to the couch again he then leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Ottoke Hyun-ah.. he's dying.." He said with a cracked voice. Seohyun can feel how he was so trembled, she hugged him. Yong Hwa also love Ji Hwan like his own little brother eventhough they keep fighting or arguing sometimes, together with Yunho the three of them they like a brothers.

"I'm sorry Yong.." She tried to calm him.

"He's wounded, he's injured, he's break his leg but, he never dying.." He took a deep breath and let a heavy sigh out.

"Yong.. I'm sorry.. Sorry for my stupid plan, sorry for my 'smart' . I'm so selfish that I just want to meet you. I didn't think if it can hurt you this much." She said almost crying to see his beloved man hurt, she tighten her hug.

"Ottoke Hyun-ah.. Ottoke.." He said and hugged her too, hoping the burden would feel easier.

 


 

Yong Hwa arrived at the hospital where Ji Hwan hospitalized. He asked for Ji Hwan's room to the nurse reception. He entered room number 3001 and saw Ji Hwan with a pale face laid in the bed. An oksigen mask covered his nose and lips, some wire connected to his chest complete with a monitor that show his weak heart beat. Yong Hwa's heart sunk to see his condition. He dragged the chair and sit beside his bed

"I'm sorry Ji Hwan-ah.." He said while put his both palms on his own face.

"The doctor said the bullet scratch his heart."

Yong Hwa put his palm down to see who's talking, it's Yunho who stood on the door.

"Make his heart leak.." He added and walked into the room and sit at the couch beside the bed, across Yong Hwa .

"Is there any way he could save?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Maybe.. A surgery could save him, its 30% chance."

"Then why they didn't do it? We have to take any chance."

Yunho shook his head "His condition still too weak to have a major surgery. We at least have to wait until he's strong enough. It's now up to him and his will to live." He sighed.

"It was my fault hyung, I'm the one who made The Seo come that night." He drown his head and hold it with his both arms and leaned the elbows on his knees.

Then it was a silence covering them.

"Actually, I'm at fault too. I didn't notice he got shot when we tried to hide at the last gun shots war. When The Seo backing off I only focus on you who hide the farthest, when I realized you were missing I desperately searching for you, until..." He took a deep breath. "Until I found him laid on the floor bleeds badly." He closed his eyes and leaned his head on the couch. "In the end it was our nature as mafias to face death everyday. If you want, blame on our fate."

"Fate.." Yong Hwa smirked and chuckled bitterly to think how God must be really hate him that the God give him this rude fate, born as mafia's son, love the his family's enemy daughter, what else ?

Then it was silence again, there was only a sound of Ji Hwan heart beat that the monitor read filling the emptiness.

"I'm sorry I punched you yesterday." Yunho break the silence.

"No hyung, I deserve it, I leave you and Ji Hwan that night"

"I was upset.. The doctor said Ji Hwan condition was bad and I'm still worried for you because you were still missing but when I saw you with her, I'm upset even more."

"I'm sorry.."

"It just I'm afraid she's using you." He added

"I believe her hyung.. I'm sorry but I do really love her." Yong Hwa said. Yunho just chuckled, it is a magical thing to hear Yong Hwa say love, he knew how playboy Yong Hwa was. Suddenly Yunho got up from the couch and walked to Yong Hwa.

"Well, just don't let your father know about you and her." Yunho said that make Yong Hwa widen his eyes and looked to Yunho who now standing beside him with a disbelief look. "Hey.. I'm not saying I support both of you, I will still treat her as The Seo. It's just I trust you. You're a big guy now and you have a smart brain. I trust you, you must be know what are you doing." He patted Yong Hwa shoulder.

"Hyung.." Yong Hwa almost doesn't believe what he just heard.

"Thank you hyung." Yong Hwa got up from his chair and hugged Yunho. Despite the fact he had a bad fate, Yong Hwa thought he is still lucky to have him who always in his side. They then break the hug.

"But, if she make a mess again, you must responsible for her, I'll make sure you're gonna pay for what she have done." He warned Yong Hwa.

"I will, don't worry hyung." He smiled to him.

"I think I'm gonna leave now. I'm going to meet your father."

"They back already?"

"Yah.. Are you his son or what? Yes, your father and your brother just come back from France. You should come too. Come on just go with me now." He offered.

"Aniyo hyung, maybe I'll go there later.. I want to stay here with him a little longer." Yong Hwa knew there was no one will visit Ji Hwan beside the two of them, thanks to their fate as mafia again. His parents were busy overseas taking care the mafia business there and didn't care a single bit about their own son condition.

"Okay. I leave him to you."

Yong Hwa looked up to him and smiled. He really is his best friend, best cousin and best brother who understand him the most.

"Thank you hyung.."

Yunho nodded and leave the room.

 


Author's Section :

 

First of all... Mianhe with the lame chapter and the lame ending >,< I will work harder for the next chapters.

I'm still working on he posters and background so I'm sorry if I borrow the poster first.sad

Please tell me how's this chapter going? your comments might inspire me for the story.. and of course I will give you the credit.. I will tell to other readers who's inspire me xDD

And the last.. have a nice day readers