28. My Precious

Romeo and Juliet

Warnings : So many flashback in this chapter so please be aware when the font went italic it means a flashback

 

(Seven Years Later)

 

"Mr. Jung.." The flight stewardess poked lightly to the man who slept on the plane, the Jung private plane. The man woke up slowly.

"I'm sorry Mr Jung we are gonna land in 10 minutes so you also have to prepare." The flight stewardess said nicely.

"Ahrasso.." He said still a little bit absentminded after the woke up.

"Thank you.. I will wake the madam up then." She said.

"No!" He stopped the stewardess. "Just let me wake her up." The stewardess smiled and bowed to him.

He then walked to the sleeping woman who sat across him. He smiled to see her sleeping face while holding a little boy on her embrace and slept on her shoulder.

"Hyoyeon-ah." He shook her other shoulder slowly and tried hard to not wake the little boy. The woman opened her eyes slowly.

"What's wrong?" She said more like a mumble.

"We're gonna land soon so you have to get ready. Let me take Yong Joon." He said and slowly took the little boy off from Hyoyeon. The four years old little boy mumbling with his eyes still close and after he could feel another embrace, he continued the sleep right away.

"Thank you Yunho-yah." Hyoyeon said and smiled to him. Yunho smiled back to her then he got back to his seat, put the seatbelt while still holding the little boy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Stockholm-Arlanda International Airport. Local time is 10 am in the morning and the temperature is partly sunny. For your safety and comfort, we ask that you please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Please wait until inside the terminal to use any electronic devices or to smoke in the designated areas. Have a nice day”

After the plane stopped smoothly, Yunho and Hyoyeon got out of the plane.

"Whoaaaah.. The weather is so nice!" Hyoyeon squalled and raised her arms.

"Ssshh.. You'll wake him up." Yunho scolded her and hold the little boy a bit far from Hyoyeon. She just giggled to see the protective Yunho. They then started to get down the stairs and came into the car which already wait for them. Hyoyeon looking at the window and watch the big Jung private jet she just rode.

"You know Yunho-yah," Hyoyeon suddenly said and made Yunho looked to her. "The last time I rode that private jet was with Seohyun to meet you and Yong Hwa at Bali. I can't believe it was already.. Seven years ago." She continued while still looking to the window. Yunho went in silence for a while.

"Don't say those name, they are already dead." He said coldly. Hyoyeon turned her face to Yunho.

"Yeah.. You're right, they're already dead, I'm sorry Yunho-yah." She smiled to him. Yunho then turned his gaze outside the window car.

'Yes, they are both already dead.' He thought on his mind.

He then flashed his memories back to seven years ago when he sat on the couch on his condo, looked to the long text message he just received. The whole plan was revealed by Yong Hwa with that text message. One of the craziest plan he ever knew. But, eventually he decided to follow his plan.

He had to receive the beat from The Jung in order to make the plan looked smooth. He then being dragged to meet Jung Dae Ho which was exactly like the plan. He was expecting another torturing would came up when he left alone with the leader. But, to be his surprise instead of a torture, Dae Ho gave him an offer that he or Yong Hwa wouldn't thought before.

"Yunho-yah.. We already arrive." Hyoyeon poked his shoulder and woke him up from his daydreaming.

"Omma.." The little boy also woke up and called for his mother.

"Let me take Yong Joon." She continued and tried to get her son from Yunho.

"Aniyo, Yong Joon still want to be with Yunho samchon, right?" Yunho said to Yong Joon. The little boy looked to the man then smiled and nodded.

"De, I miss you Yunho samchon." He said and hugged Yunho.

"See.. He chose me over you." He smiled triumphantly to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes.

"Ahrasso boys.. Let's get down now." She said and got off from the car and entered the white two story house. Just to find a little boy ran to her direction and hide behind her feet. Then, a girl ran right after him. She stopped in front of Hyoyeon.

"Get back Adam!! I want to play it, too!!" A six years old girl growled and pointed to the six old boy behind Hyoyeon's feet.

"No!! I found it first!!" The boy spat back.

"Yah, what happened here? No fighting kids." Yunho who just came in with Yong Joon walked beside him said.

"Whooaah.. Yong Joon!!!" The girl and the boy squealed to see their little cousin came. They went to the little boy that Yunho held. They were giggling to Yong Joon's just-wake-up face and tried to talk to him while the younger boy only looked at them confusedly because they were talking in Swedish.

"He doesn't understand if you guys talk in Swedish. Try talk in Korea." Hyoyeon said to the little. They shaped their mouth with an "O" sign before they get back to Yong Joon and tried talk in Korean a little bit awkward.

"Annyeong haseyo Yong Joon." The boy talked to the younger. Yong Joon's ear perked up when the bigger boy talked in Korean.

"Annyeong hasseyo." Yong Joon said and made them laughed excitedly.

"Kyeopta!!" The little girl squealed.

"Jasshik." The boy said and patted Yong Joon's head.

"Yah.. Who teach you to say Jasshik? Must be your stupid father." Hyoyeon said.

"But, that's what daddy said when he feel happy with mommy." The boy answered with an innocent face.

Yunho smiled to see the scene in front of him, a scene he almost not be able to see in his life.

"Yah! I'm not stupid!" A man suddenly said. He was on the front door with his exhausted face looks like he didn't get home last night and just get home this morning. He entered the house and his suit.

"Daddy..!!" The boy and the girl then ran to that man.

"Yeah, right Dan but, how could you let your son imitate you a lot!" Hyoyeon said to the man.

"That's why he's my son." He said and bent down to his children level, hugged and kissed his twin children cheeks.

"How is my hero today? Have you guard our princess today?"

"No daddy.. He took the ipad and didn't let me play with it." The princess cried to her father. Dan then looked to his son.

"What did I told you Adam Lee? You should share everything with your sister. Understood?"

Adam pouted his mouth but then slowly nodded.

"That's my son, now give the ipad to your sister." Adam then gave the ipad he's been holding to his twin sister. "And you princess, if your brother want to play it, too don't forget to share, okay princess Ava?"

"Okay daddy." Ava said and kissed Dan's cheek.

"Why don't you buy us another ipad daddy? So I don't have to share with Ava." Adam said still a little bit irritating.

"No, I won't. You two have to learn how to share everything. Don't be selfish, okay?"

"Okay!" Adam said but turned his angry face away and folded his arms.

"Kids! the cookies is ready!" Someone shouted.

"Hooraaay!!" The twins then ran to Yong Joon and asked him to go to the kitchen to grab some cookies their mommy cooked.

"I'll go to the kitchen and help her with the kids." Hyoyeon said and followed the children. Daniel then got up and walked to Yunho.

"Long time no see, hyung." He said and hugged the older man. Yunho then patted his cousin back that he never met for a few months already.

Yes, Jung Yong Hwa was already dead. That was what Dae Ho wanted everyone thought. He faked Yong Hwa's dead with Yunho's help and some of his trusted men. That night on the countryside, Shim Go Jung and two other Dae Ho's trusted men took and save Yong Hwa and Seohyun from the back door like what Yunho ordered.

 

"I know Hyung, my father won't kill me. He will hide me once again like the last time. But, I have to be dying once again to make him hide me well. I'll make Geun Suk beat me which I surely he will.

What I'm afraid now is Seohyun. My father of course will kill her without hesitate. So, I made her pregnant again. I know my child would be a greatest weapon to save Seohyun. He's a father and he understand the most what I'm feeling if I lost my child.

Be my father's ally and watch Geun Suk movement. Make sure my father come when I'm really dying."

 

Yunho was frowned to see his cousin's message, he was having a hard time to believe that plan would work. But, he then realized, no one understand Jung Dae Ho the most except his own son. Jung Dae Ho's plan was exactly like Yong Hwa's prediction. First plan would be take Yong Hwa home and kill Seohyun, the old man was love Yong Hwa so much. So he could forgave what Yong Hwa had done even though his son put a big shame on his face.

Then the surprise came up from Dae Ho when he told Yunho his last plan. It was the plan that Yunho doubt it would happen but, Yong Hwa could predict it very well. The plan that actually Dae Ho hate the most.

 

"Just in case.. The last plan is to save both of them." Dae Ho said while tightening his intertwined fingers on his desk. Yunho went in silent to hear the leader's unbelievable words. He would save an enemy? The Jung leader would save The Seo leader's daughter?

"Don't stare at me like that!" Dae Ho growled to Yunho who gave him a disbelief stare. The old man was already tired with all the sudden problems regarding Yong Hwa and he definitely hate to be stared with those questioning eyes. Yunho then turned his stare down to his hand on his lap while started to pray that Yong Hwa's crazy plan would actually work.

 

Dae Ho then put a couple of newbie members that had no close family or friend around with his trusted men and the dead body that found burnt on the villa, the dead body that buried on the luxurious graveyard under the name of Jung Yong Hwa was actually... the newbie members that came with Yunho that night seven years ago. Yunho was actually shot the new member couple that night. And Dae Ho speech on Yong Hwa's funeral was meant to make everyone on the clan won't dig or search about Yong Hwa's fake death anymore.

Except the one who save Yong Hwa and Seohyun that night, no one knew this secret, not even Jung Geun Suk. Then Dae Ho hide Yong Hwa far away to Sweden and gave him a little company for him to handle and survive on that country. Lastly, Dae Ho also gave his son a new identity as Daniel Lee the American-Korean man and his wife Katherine Lee.

Yunho being the second heir of Jung Clan was also with a meaning. Yong Hwa could still help about the clan matter through Yunho. Because like it or not Dae Ho sometimes depend on Yong Hwa's ideas.

 **

After the brotherly hug, the two man then talked and walked to the kitchen, grabbed some cookies.

"Yah.. The cookies is for the kids, are you two even a kid?" Woman with a big belly scolded them. Daniel or Yong Hwa who just had a bite of the cookies then looked to his wife. He then grinned choding-ly to her.

"But, I am a little boy inside Hyuu~n.." He walked to his wife with a little boy expression. Even though she was a bit irritated before, the woman couldn't help but to smile a little to her husband act. She sometimes confused with her husband who still act as a choding even though he already had two kids. No, make it three in the next two months. He stood in front of her then pecked her lips.

"I'm home angel." He said and washed every choding expression on his face and turned his expression and his stare into a man who deeply in love with his woman.

"Daddy.. I wanna kiss too" his little princess said from the dining table and already raised her both arms.

"Aigoo.. Alright princess." Yong Hwa then gave his daughter a peck too.

"How about my little guy in here?" He said then put his ear on Seohyun's big tummy. "Daddy's home" he whispered and rubbed her tummy.

"You're just seven months but, why your tummy is so big Kat?" Yunho asked her. "Sica is six months but, her tummy much smaller than yours. Is my baby normal?" Yunho started to worry about his wife first pregnancy.

"Hahaha.. Don't worry Yunho-yah. I think your wife is normal it's just Kat who is not normal." Hyoyeon explained.

"My wife is normal! It was like this when she had the twins." Yong Hwa defended Seohyun.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Dan she had two babies in her stomach last time, of course it will be big out of normal. Now, are you expecting another two babies?"

Yong Hwa backed off a bit. "No, the doctor said it just one baby."

"At least the baby healthy you guys.. Anyway are you tired? Just get a rest first, you didn't got home last night." Katherine or Seohyun said while she saw an exhausted face from her husband.

"Later Hyun, I want to have a man talk with my Hyung here." He said and linked his arm around Yunho's shoulder.

"You just miss me so much." Yunho said and made the others laughed.

"Yong Joon, let's play to our room." Ava said then she dragged the little boy. Adam then also followed them.

"Kat, I will help you to cook for tomorrow baby shower." Hyoyeon said and walked to her.

"Okay, then we'll talk outside." Yong Hwa said and pecked Seohyun's lips again.

"Okay, I'll bring orange juices and cookies later." Seohyun said, the two men then walked to the backyard to have their man talk with some clan matters.

 


 

RING DING DONG

 

The front door’s bell was ringing. It was already seven in the evening.

"Yong, please open the door!" Seohyun shouted from the kitchen. Seohyun and Hyoyeon still enjoying the cooking time together while Yong Hwa and Yunho were watching tv on the living room.

"Oookaaaayy.." He answered lazily. Yong Hwa got up from the couch, Yunho just chuckled to see Yong Hwa was so obedient to his wife. Yong Hwa then walked to the front door and opened it. But, he was gasped to see the old man in front of the door.

"Fa.. Father.." He said nervously and bowed awkwardly.

"God, why should you who open the door." The old man said and rolled his eyes. Then he walked into the house without even waiting for Yong Hwa to please him to come. The old man walked into the living room and made Yunho jolted to see him.

"Where are the kids?" The old man asked about his grandchildren.

"They're at their room playing with Yong Joon."

"Then, where is Joo Hyun?" He asked Yong Hwa.

"S.. She's at the kitchen." Yong Hwa answered nervously.

"Tsk.. She's cooking and you just relaxing your here." The old man muttered with an obvious tone to be heard by Yong Hwa. He then walked to the kitchen right away. After the old man gone from his sight, Yong Hwa then threw himself to the couch and huffed felt so relieved.

"Woww.. That was so absurd." Yunho said still shocked with the unexpected appearance. Yong Hwa snorted and chuckled.

"For me, six years and I still feel absurd whenever he appear." He said referring to the man before whom was his wife's father or the former Seo leader, Seo Im Woo. Six years was never enough for Yong Hwa to make everything between him and Seo Im Woo felt normal. They kept exchanging awkward aura to each other.

Seo Im Woo and with his father's instinct knew everything from the first since he wanted to take Seo Joo Hyun's dead body at the hospital.

 

He took a step backward after he saw the burnt female dead body. No, he didn't step backward because he felt afraid or disgusting but, he knew the woman in front of him  wasn't his daughter. The anger he had before slowly vanished and replaced by a disbelief feeling.

"Mr Seo, can you confirm that this is your daughter?" A man with a white coat asked him. The old man just could had his eyes stared blankly on the burnt dead body instead of answering the doctor's question.

"Mr Seo, are you okay?"

Seo Im Woo, slowly looked to the young doctor.

"Can I see the male dead body?" He asked. The young doctor hesitate a bit.

"Sure you can." He said. The dead body was a couple so the doctor assume the old man might knew the man as well. He walked to one dead body not so far from the female dead body. The doctor slowly pulled the blanket that covered the dead body and revealing the exact same condition with the female dead body before, almost fully burnt and hardly to recognize.

Im Woo leaned his face really close to the dead body's face. Surely he just met Yong Hwa directly for a few times. But, on the last encounter they were faced each other really close and the old man at least could recognize his face bone structure. The dead body's jaw, the dead body's nose, the dead body's forehead bone was totally different from what he remembered about the young man.

'This is not him,too.' He said in his mind with disbelief. Then he remembered what one of the witness said on the TV that there were so many black cars that day. Black cars, one of indication that they were mafia and surely they were not The Seo. Because, he never command any of his men to that village. Seo Im Woo put all the puzzle piece and complete it into one name.

"Jung Dae Ho." He mumured.

 

Seo Im Woo threw all his pride away and came to Jung Dae Ho to ask about her daughter straightly. Jung Dae Ho of course didn't tell him right away.

Im Woo was being questioned by his own men when he didn't declare war to The Jung even though his own daughter was being killed by The Jung. Seo clan slowly thought that their leader was not capable anymore and six months after his daughter 'death' he was forced to give up his throne. Im Woo gave the leader's position to his brother then he decided to live overseas and run some small business.

But, he never gave up to search his daughter who he believed she's still alive. Until one surprising day, the day when he was in his relaxing time on a cafe with his laptop, paper works and coffee. Jung Yong Hwa suddenly sat in front of him and told him one big news that change his life forever.

"Seo Joo Hyun gave a birth to a twin baby." The young man told him.

 

The twin siblings came into the kitchen with Yong Joon, they were still giggled and laughed. Even though the twin's Korean language were so lack but, as child the twin and Yong Joon were still connected after all and played happily. However their play time was being cut off for a while because of their mother already called them for the dinner.

"Seo Harabeoji..!!" Adam and Ava screamed in unison to see their grandfather. They then ran to the old man's chair, climbed to his lap and hugged him tight. While Yong Joon just straightly went to his mother chair.

"Aigo.. How is my grandchildren doing?" Im Woo said and caressed their hair.

"Ava is so mean harabeoji! She didn't let me play with the ipad."

"What! I'm not, I'm just giving it to Yong Joon."

"Still..." Adam said while rolling his eyes.

Then the twin having a little argue on their grandfather's lap. While the grandfather just smiled to see his adorable grandchildren.

"Whatever... Jung Harabeoji already promise to buy me another ipad." Adam said and folded his arms. For Seo Im Woo it was like he had been hit by a lightning when he heard that name. The smile he had then died down instantly.

"I can buy you the ipad too." He in to the twin argument. The twin then looked to their grandfather with sparkling eyes just like their mother's eyes.

"Is that true , Seo Harabeoji?" Adam said with full of anticipation.

"Father, you shouldn't spoiled the children. Let them have one ipad and learn how to share." Yong Hwa said.

Im Woo stared to the young man right away, making the latter felt uncomfortable.

"Isn't it your father also spoiled the children? He's the first one who promise to buy them ipad."

"Yes.. But, I won't let him buy the ipad for them."

Im Woo just looked to the young man who tried to look at him back with determine eyes. Yunho and Hyoyeon who were in the same dining table felt the intensity and share the same uncomfortable feeling.

"Enough you two.. Don't fight in front of the children." Seohyun said while putting the fish steak in front of Im Woo.

"Don't fight with my husband, appa." Seo Hyun then kissed her father's cheek. "Kids, go to your chair. Seo Harabeoji couldn't eat if you two sit on his lap." Seohyun continued. The twin then got off from their grandfather lap and sat on their chairs. The family then having the dinner with an awkward situation at first but the twin and Yong Joon could brighten their mood.

"Have you done with all the foods? If you haven't I'll help you Hyun.." Yong Hwa offered a help to his wife for tomorrow family baby shower.

"De, I already done everything. I already put it on the refrigerator so, tomorrow we only heat it up." She said and sliced the fish steak. "You should rest Yong! Last night you didn't get home and you haven't rest until now. Is the problem in the company that big?"

"Aniyo Hyun.. It's not a problem. It's just the company is having a big project." He smiled to his wife.

"Tsk... Are you sure it is a big project? You're not going home last night because of a woman right?" Im Woo asked with menacing tone to his son-in-law.

"No father, how come I meet a woman when my wife pregnant like this? I'm not and I won't." Yong Hwa said with determine in his voice.

"Tsk.." Im Woo snorted in defeat to see Yong Hwa's determine eyes that show him how the young man seriously in love with his daughter.

 

 

***

 

"Yong!!!" A sudden yell made Yong Hwa jolted up from his sleep and sat on the bed right away.

"Ah, what? What's wrong Hyun!?" He looked to his right side just to found Seohyun already sat on the edge of the bed and holding her stomach.

"Are you okay Hyun?" He went beside his wife. Her face looked like she was holding so much pain.

"I.. I think my water is broke." She said.

"W.. What.. But, you're just seven months? How this could be?"

"Yah! Whatever! I don't know! The fact is my water is broke now!!" Seohyun barked but then she hissed because of the pain.

"O..okay." He then took Seohyun's arm and linked it around his shoulder. They went out from the room and went to the first floor. Yong Hwa helped Seohyun to sit on the couch at the living room.

"Wait here... I'll wake Hyung to help us." He said and ran to the guest room hurriedly.

"Hyung.. Wake up! Help us here!" Yong Hwa knocked on the door abruptly. A few seconds later Yunho opened the door still in his pillow face.

"What's wrong? Why are you yelling in 4am like this?"

"Help us Hyung, I think Kat will give the birth soon!"

"Huh? Isn't it she's just seven months?" Yunho's eyes shot opened and fully woke up when he heard what Yong Hwa said.

"I don't know either but, she said her water already broke. Just help us drive to the hospital." Yong Hwa hurriedly said.

"Okay.. Okay.. I'm get ready now." Yunho then also hurriedly back to his room. Yong Hwa turned to his office room where he left his car keys.

"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly when Yong Hwa got out from his office room. She was awake because of the commotion that Yong Hwa made when he knocked on Yunho's room.

"Kat... I think she's gonna give the birth soon." He said and walked pass Hyoyeon hurriedly.

"She's what??" Another voice sounded so surprised. Yong Hwa stopped his rush step and looked to the voice.

"She's going to deliver the birth soon, father." He explained still in his worried pale face. And like everyone else, the old man also got so surprised. Many questions actually rumbling on his head but, he shut it down because he was sure Yong Hwa also as confused as everyone else.

"Oh my God the kids!" Yong Hwa hit his forehead.

"I'll take care of them just bring Kat to the hospital right away. Deliver a birth in seven months is possible thing Dan." Hyoyeon offered herself and Yong Hwa nodded in grateful.

"Yong!!!" Seohyun was yelling his name again.

"Oh my God!" Yong Hwa then hurriedly ran to the living room again.

"I'm sorry Hyun.. Is it still hurt?" He asked while linked her arm around his shoulder again and helped her to get up from the couch.

"Let me help you Joo Hyun-ah." Im Woo then also linked her other arm to his shoulder. They then walked to the front door and when Yong Hwa just opened the door, they were gasped with a figure right in front of them who just wanted to knock the door.

They were in silent for a while, especially Seo Im Woo. His face totally tensed and he was stiffed. The man in front of the door also had his face so tensed, so surprised and he also as stiffed as Seo Im Woo.

"Abeoji!! There's no time for this tensed feeling! Kat might give the birth soon!" Yong Hwa snapped The Jung leader and The former Seo leader mind back whom of course still not in a good relationship these whole seven years.

"But, she's just seven months, right?" Dae Ho asked confusedly.

"Save the question for later Abeoji! Do you want Kat deliver the birth here?"

Dae Ho frowned for a while.

"Of course not."

"Yong Hwa-yah where's the car key?" Yunho suddenly came from their behind.

"No! Let me drive.. Yunho-yah take care of the kids!" Dae Ho commanded and grabbed the car keys from Yong Hwa's hand.

 

***

 

"Push Ma'am.. Push!!" The doctor urge Seohyun. A painful scream then filling the labor room. Seohyun pushed so hard but, she wasn't succeed yet.

"Yong.." She cried almost in despair to her husband beside her who always held her hand hoping he will give her more power.

"Calm down Hyun.. You can do this.. Just like the first time." Yong Hwa caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. "I'll always be with you."

"Push again Ma'am! I can see the baby's head!"

"Come on Hyun.. You can do this." Yong Hwa tried to encourage her. Seohyun then took a deep breath before she screamed all out to her lungs. Tighten her grip on Yong Hwa's hand.

"Once more.. One big push Ma'am!"

Seohyun's breath panted so bad, her sweat rolling and her tears were mixed with her sweat.

"Come on Hyun.. Come on, just one more push!" Yong Hwa gave his wife spirit and held her hand tighter.

And with one last scream to her lungs, she brought her body up and pushed hard.

At last the sound of joy filling the labor room. Yong Hwa went agape to hear the cry of a newly born baby whom in shocked because of the sudden bright light that beamed into his face.

"It's a baby boy ma'am." The doctor said and made Seohyun lied back to the bed and cried in relieved.

"Thank you Hyun.. Thank you." Yong Hwa said. He hugged and kissed Seohyun in grateful because he knew he couldn't replace any single pain she was suffered to bring his son into this world.

 

***

 

"Yunho samchon.. I want to see the baby." Ava said and raised her arms to Yunho who held the newly born baby.

"Here... you want to see the baby?" Dae Ho then brought Ava up to make her had a full view of her new little brother.

"Seo Harabeoji... I want to see the baby, too." Adam cried to Seo Im Woo. Im Woo then held Adam up to see his little brother.

"He's so small, his hand is so small." Ava said when she touched the baby's hand.

"Of course he just born." Dae Ho said and smiled to see the small creature on Yunho's arm. A part of his flesh and blood.

"Why is he always sleeping?" Adam now the one who asked the question.

"Maybe he thought he's still in his mother stomach." Im Woo explained as easy as he could for the twin to understand.

"He's weird." Adam said.

"You two also like him when you're born. So, you're weird too?" Dae Ho teased his grandson. Adam shot his eyes opened.

"No I'm not! I'm not weird!" He said a little bit angry and folded his arm. Everyone there then burst to laugh even Jung Dae Ho and Seo Im Woo. The two former enemy then coughed awkwardly when they realized they were laughed together.

Jung Dae Ho and Seo Im Woo of course still have the hatred from their ancestor. But, they tried hard to push it down whenever they were in front of their grandchildren.

Jung Dae Ho was always a man with an extra love for his sons and of course he had even more for his grandchildren. Seo Im Woo was always felt a little bit lonely when he only had his daughter and to have three grandchildren of course made him more lively.

Seohyun can't stop her tear for being rolled down from her chubby cheek to see the scene. A scene she almost couldn't believe it actually happen in front of her.

"Our little guy is so smart.. He came in the right moment. When everyone is here for him." Yong Hwa said while wiping Seohyun's tear.

"He make us really like a family." Seohyun spoke in her hoarsed voice.

"Yes he is." Yong Hwa smiled to her.

"Thank you Yong for giving me this, I thought we couldn't be like this but, you prove me wrong." She cried again. Her unstable hormone after giving the birth made her more sensitive and cried more. Even though Yong Hwa hated to see her tears, he of course understand this and let her cry.

"I would do anything to make you smile Hyun.. Anything." He said and kissed her hand deeply.

"Guys! I already got the camera!" The jumpy Hyoyeon came in and holding a polaroid camera. "And the nurse!" She said and pulled a young woman to come into the VVIP room.

"Come on.. We have to take a family picture!" Hyoyeon gave her camera to the nurse then dragged the stiffen old men whom still held their grandchildren and Yunho to get near to the bed.

"Yunho-yah... Give the baby to Kat! You can hold your own baby in three months!" Hyoyeon commanded, Yunho grumbled but then gave the baby to Seohyun slowly.

"Seo ahjushi stand beside Kat and Jung ahjushi beside Dan. Yunho-yah, just stand next to Jung ahjushi." Hyoyeon yelled like a professional photographer who scolded her rigid model.

"Perfect." She smiled to see the neat line they made.

"Oh my God, I forgot my Yong Joon." She then looked to the couch where the little boy just sat and watched his mother scolded the rest of the family.

"Come here, baby." Hyoyeon then held Yong Joon on her arms and ran beside Seo Im Woo.

"Missy.. You can take the photo now." Hyoyeon told the nurse. The nurse then smiled and brought the camera to her face.

"Say cheese.."

 

Click!

 

The polaroid photo came in instant from the camera. The nurse then handed it to Seohyun. After a few seconds the picture was revealed.

Seohyun couldn't help to not cry again to see the picture. Everyone in the picture were smiled, maybe just the effect from the nurse that told them to say cheese. But, they were looked so happy in this picture.

Just like one big happy family.

"My precious." She said in low voice.

 


Author's note :     

 

And I announce you this is the end of Romeo and Juliet. I hope the ending meet all your expectations. Please just ignore the weird parts (a part when you raised your eyebrow when you read it.)

Is it too abrupt when I just end it all in one chapter? Please ask me if you find it confusing.

To be honest, I'm so damn nervous because I sometimes read a nice story and it went great all along the story until it hit the end. The ending just make me so disappointed because it wasn't as nice as the whole story. I just realized to make an ending is much much more difficult than to make a beginning.

  

About the story :

 

1. I'm sorry if Yunho and Hyoyeon didn't end up together. Yunho had a high position on The Jung clan as the second heir and Hyoyeon was one of The Seo allies. So, if they end up together there will be another "Romeo & Juliet" story. :pp

 2. Why I named Yong Hwa as Daniel. Well, because it's a name of my boss. A kind hearted boss who always say "Thank you." When I gave my reports with his fascinating blue eyes that staring right into mine. But, he is also a cold blooded boss who could fired a man just through a simple email and cc it to almost everyone. However, from a few foreign workers on my office, this divorced man always be the prince charming on my office. LOL

 3. Sequel? I'm sorry I still don't know if I could make a sequel from R&J. Maybe I will continue with my uncomplete story "Just Marry Me" But, I do have a new story idea. An angst story (again) but, not an action story "My Last Puzzle". I will post to AFF soon and give the link here. So, if you got a new update from this story again, it might be just me who give you all the link of my new story. XDD

 4. Maybe some of you curious with what happened to Geun Suk? Well, he's still the same. Still be the jerk. As the first heir, he was the first one to married then Yunho, that's why Yunho just had his first child after seven years. The "lucky woman" who got married with Geun Suk was... Okay I don't know xDD

 Lastly I want to say thank you for all my readers, my subscribers and all my great commentators! You all always motivate me until the end, you're the best! I love you all >,

 

I will miss you all and I will miss write this story T^T