7. Yong Hwa's Nightmare

Romeo and Juliet

 

Chapter Seven :

              Yong Hwa's Nightmare

 

 

 

"Seohyun.. Yah Seohyun are you still there?" A palm was waving in front of Seohyun's face.

"I'm okay unnie." She said irritatingly while hit the palm away.

"Yaawn.. maybe she's tired and I'm tired too now, let's go home Taeng." Hyoyeon said while sipping her last drop of coffee. It was a hangout time for Seohyun and her girls Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. The girls were normal girls whom their parents worked in illegal business with The Seo. Taeyeon was an actress that quite famous thanks to some success drama she play, while Hyoyeon was talented dancer but, she did the dance just for her own pleasure. Their parents told them to get along with Seohyun, the only daughter of Seo Im Woo. Fortunately they were get along well.

"Yes, we should just go home. I don't think my mood is good now." Seohyun said, the other two friends of Seohyun looked at each other. Even though she was the maknae, they were still afraid of her. And when Seohyun started to say not in a good mood, it was better for them to withdraw as soon as possible.

"Okay, come on let's go home. Hyo, I think I'm going home with you." Said Taeyeon and tried to drag Hyoyeon out from the cafe.

"Alright, then.. Bye Hyuniee.." Hyoyeon said and waved to her while she was still being dragged by Taeyeon. Seohyun just sighed when she saw her friends leaving her alone. She wanted to tell them what inside her heart but, she was afraid their mouth will so careless that whatever she told them might known by the others.

It was been four days since her last meeting with Yong Hwa. The last time she left him, he was still devastated because of the fight with his cousin and his other cousin was dying, that made Seohyun so worried about him. She wanted to know how he's doing, how his problem going, is it getting any better. She worried his cousin told everything about them to The Jung but, she didn't have his number, his email or anything else to get into him. She knew where his condo is but it seems he hasn't came home these days. In the end she always met a dead end if she searched him without help from her clan.

She sighed again and grabbed her car keys and planned to go home.

When she arrived at her house, as usual, the mansion, the grant big building was dark and cold already. There were only some guards who controlled the mansion and it didn't make the mansion feels any better. She sighed as she climbbed the stair, she opened her room door and entered lazily. Suddenly she felt her waist was being grabbed. She could hear the door was being shut closed then being locked. She was being dragged to beside the door and when she wanted to scream was being covered by a hand.

'What's this !? Kidnapping!? In my own room !!' Seohyun screamed in her mind, she tried to fight but the grip just too strong.

"Sssshhh.." The kidnapper hushed her.

"Do you miss me angel?" He continued and whispered to her ear. Seohyun widened her eyes. She knew this voice, she knew who gave her that nickname, it was the voice she longing to hear so much. She turned her body as she felt the grip has loosen up.

"So damn much !" She squealled and hugged Yong Hwa tightly. He smiled when Seohyun hugged him tight, he could feel how he was a real treasure for her, he then also hugged her tight and breathed her scent.

"I'm worry about you." She said still hug Yong Hwa as if he will disappear again if she let him go. "I thought something might happen, I thought your cousin will tell everything to The Jung about us, I'm so afraid you hurt because of me. I'm so afraid I can't meet you again." She said and looked up to Yong Hwa's face just to found tired fragile eyes. She gave him a worried looks as she observed his face.

"Are you okay, Yong?"

"I'm okay Hyun.. I'm okay." He smiled then cupped Seohyun face and started to lean his face closer to hers. He missed that sweet lips of Seohyun. And they kissed sweetly filling the empty four days with lot of love they shared from the kisses.

"Please love me tonight angel. I really need your love tonight.. " he whispered weakly. Seohyun could see how those fragile eyes begged to her and of course she gave him a nodd. He kissed her again then brought her with bridal style, without breaking the kiss. He laid her down gently on the bed and still gave her a passionate yet gentle kiss. After a long kisses, Seohyun starting impatient, he was such an intoxicated and made her hormone felt an urge of having more than this but Yong Hwa hold her.

"I'm sorry Hyun." He said when he saw a disappointed expression flashed on face of Seohyun.

She shook her head. "I understand Yong." She smiled. A smile that always make Yong Hwa's heart so warm.

"You know.. I'm so in love with you." He said and kissed her forehead, they now lay down face to face.

"I love you too Yong." Seohyun said and gave him a peck in his lips. She saw how his eyes still fragile but now more lively and sparkled full of love for her.

"You are so beautiful." He said so weak and put some Seohyun's falling hair behind her ear.

"What's wrong with you tonight?" Seohyun cupped his face, she was so concerned how different he was from she knew before.

"I'm fine.. I'm just fine as long as I can see you and feel your love." He smiled, but somehow Seohyun felt his smile made her heart aches.

He then hugged her tight. They were hugging until they fell asleep

In the middle of the night, Seohyun woke up because she heard someone groan. It was Yong Hwa, seems like he was having a nightmare. Seohyun hugged him tighter.

"It's okay Yoong.. I'm here." She said and rubbed his back."It's only nightmare Yong." She continued caressing Yong Hwa, then he slowly getting relax in his sleep. Seohyun looked up to his face when she saw a tear falling from his eye.

"Are you really okay Yong?" She wiped his tear, he's still sleeping. "Why are you crying? Is your nightmare really hurt you?" She then hugged him again.

 


 

8 AM

"Ummmhh.." Seohyun starting to wake up. She wanted to cuddle in Yong Hwa's embrace again when she realized he wasn't there, she was all alone on the bed. He left her without saying a word. She was so dissapoint, she was still missing him so much, still craving for his embrace, his touch and his scent. How could he left her like this. She tried to understand why Yong Hwa being like that. She was thankful and happy at least he was the one who searched for her. But still, she's having a slight of disappointment in her heart. She sighed to see the empty space beside her.

"I still miss you, you know.." She said

She then decided to get up from the bed to take a shower. She had a meeting with The Seo this morning.

 

10 AM

She arrived at the hotel that owned by The Seo, she went to the meeting room where all main family and first layer of The Seo gathered. When she arrived, looks like all the people have gathered, there were about 30 man and woman of Seo main family and first layer in this huge meeting room. She took a seat next to her father and his right hand Cho Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyun gave her a smile, a fake one she guess, she knew Kyu Hyun has always tried to get her. His true intention is to be the next heir of Seo Clan, Seohyun always ignore him. When Seo Im Woo saw her daughter has arrived, he then start the meeting.

"My dear brothers, let us begin our meeting." He said on the microphone that make all the noise in the room gone in a second.

Seohyun didn't really want to attend this kind of meeting. They just talking about their illegal business or how to vanish people that blocked their way or maybe if she was 'lucky' enough, she will got the task of approaching someone. She doesn't paid attention to the meeting, she just played with her pen or her tablet pc until the meeting seems like come to an end.

"Ah, yes before we end this meeting.. I have good news for you all Seo.." Seo Im Woo said and gave a signal to Cho Kyu Hyun his right hand to deliver the news. Kyu Hyun nodded.

 "My dear brothers.. Thanks to our young mistress' bright brain we've killed one main family of Jung." Kyu Hyun said loudly that made Seohyun stop playing with her pen and turned her gaze to him with a what-did-you-say looks. Kyu Hyun smiled at her. The once boring Seo now looked brighten up to hear The Jung death news.

"I just received the news and it said that one of that bastard trio who gave us headache recently was dead last night!" Kyu Hyun said proudly. Seohyun clenched her fist, she was become more nervous, her heart was pounding fast. All The Seo in the room were starting to whisper and make noises to predict who was The Jung died last night.

'Yong Hwa was with me last night, that must be not him right?' she convinced her mind. 'But, he was not that all night long with you! He disappeared in the morning. Could it be when he tried to get out from the mansion, he..?' Another mind of her shook all her confidence.

"Do you really wanna know who that Jung is?" Kyu Hyun asked again, filling the fuel to the Seo who now burning with joy.

"Of course we do.."

"Yeah.. Tell us.."

"Tell us.."

"Just give the name.."

All The Seo going impatient. Kyu Hyun went to the clear board behind him and Seohyun and write the name on a big size with a red marker. As the name complete, The Seo screamed insanely as if like they just won the lottery, some even clapping, their smile became so wide.

"Dae Ho must be pissed off." Said one of Seo and laughing hard.

"That little bastard really is irritating ! Thanks to our young mistress he's dead!"

"I hate his father and I'm so ing happy to hear his son die!" Another Seo burst to satisfy laugh.

"He deserve hell."

Almost all of The Seo in the meeting room praised and congratulate her.

Seohyun herself still hasn't gathered her guts to look at the name. Her back was still facing the clear board. But, she realized sooner or later she should know who the hell. She took a deep breath and slowly peeked to the clear board. She saw and read the name slowly and.. her heart suddenly went sunk.

"No.. !" Seohyun said almost screamed, she held with her hands to make her scream unheard to the other. She blinked her eyes hoping that name would disappeared.  

"This cant be.."

 

=====================================================

Author's Section :

 

Double update.. ! kekeke..

I might  not update for a while because I had a loooong weekend in my country.. and long weekend means, hanging out with my girls devil

Thank you for your comment and thank you for subscribing. Anyeooong... *bow