16. Perfect Days With You (The Kidnapping) : Part I

Romeo and Juliet

"This is how we communicate.. This my second cellphone with a fake ID, a clone ID from one of your ally and I'm gonna use it for just to contact your number and I already save your number in here." Yong Hwa explained. "So.. It will be quite save if anyone checked on your phone, they would think he is just seducing you. But, still we have to talk in codes." He continued.

"I know I'll be save, but how about you? You'll be in so much trouble. People will more suspicious if they know you have two phones." She said.

"I know.. But, I won't let you be the one who'll get more trouble."

Seohyun bit her lips but then she nodded, she knew there won't be any easy way to communicate with Yong Hwa. He smiled.

"Take care then angel." Yong Hwa said, her hair and peck her lips. He then opened the car door for Seohyun. Today, Seohyun has been discharged from the hospital and Yong Hwa took her to the parking lot, where Hyoyeon has been waiting in her car.

"Drive safely Hyoyeon-ssi.." He said to Hyoyeon.

"De.. I will take care of her, don't worry Yong Hwa-ssi." They then bid goodbye to Yong Hwa and Hyoyeon started to drive her car away.

On their way, Hyoyeon glancing at Seohyun who always curving a small smile with her lips.

"I know Hyunnie.. Yong Hwa-ssi such a cool guy. But, you can let your lips rest from keep smiling." She .

"Unnie.." She whined and make Hyoyeon giggling.

"He's so cool because he apologize like a gentleman, not every man could be like him. Mostly men had their brain win over their heart and have a hard time to say sorry." Hyoyeon said and make Seohyun smiled.

"It make me jealous on how he always there with you and try hard to consoling you even though he must be hurt too. You should have seen his face when the doctor deliver the bad news." She said "No wonder you, who usually get irritated with guys could fall for him." She said with a teasing smile.

"You will be surprise if I told you I fell for him at the first sight." Seohyun said.

"Haha.. Jinjja.. That things could actually happen? Love at the first sight with your biggest enemy. What a fate Hyunnie.." She said.

"I know.." She said weakly. Hyoyeon sighed to know her friend having the most cruel fate she ever knew.

"Just if he were not born as The Jung, he will be a good man for you."

"And just if I weren't born as The Seo, our love won't this complicated." She sighed and looked to the window, tried to avoid Hyoyeon noticing that she was holding her tears which on the edge. But, Hyoyeon could see her.

"Next week, your father will come back and you'll having meeting with all The Seo right? You sure you can endure it, you just been discharge." Hyoyeon tried to change the topic.

"Yes, I have to.. I don't want anyone suspicious with me, I don't want Yong's effort to cover my problems become useless."

"Okay just don't push yourself off the limit Hyunnie.." She patted her shoulder. Seohyun just smiled at her. Suddenly, Hyoyeon snapped her finger like she's just remembering something.

"Aaah, let's go having a little time on shopping today, how about it?" Hyoyeon said.

"Of course.. Why not.." Seohyun nodded and smiled.

 


 

(The day after)

Seohyun sipped her tea slowly, put the cup back and stared at her book again. She was having her relax time at the cafe again. Even though sometimes it hurt her to remember in that short time she went here and talked with the baby. But, she tried to deal with it. And now she's so concentrate with her book about self improvement that make her even didn't notice someone with jacket and hood, a trucker cap and glasses has just sit in front of her.

"Miss.. This is a kidnapping, so I hope you could cooperate or I will.."

Seohyun shocked and turned her gaze from the book to the man in front of her.

"Or I will die because you doesn't want to be with me." He continued and grinned to her.

"Yong ! What are you doing here?" She asked and make him chuckled.

"I told you.. I want to kidnap you. I told you a few seconds ago and I told you when we were at the hospital."

"Kidnap? Are you serious?" Seohyun asked, because she still doesn't believe it.

"A hundred percent serious.." He showed his toothy grin.

"How do you know I'm here? You even didn't call me." She asked.

"I.. I just know.." He said and rolled his eyes to the right, he didn't want to tell her that he was stalking her before so he knew her schedule. "Ah, just come on follow me." He said and dragged Seohyun, he gave cash to the waiter and continued dragging Seohyun out of the cafe to the car parked right in front of it. He openned the passanger door for her then he went to the driver seat.

"What are we going Yong?" She asked while Yong Hwa now starting to drive the car away.

"Hmmmhh.. Should I told you? This is a kidnaping anyway." He said and chuckled.

"Aah.. Jinjja.. " She laughed and hit Yong Hwa's shoulder. He stopped the car when the light turn red, then he took Seohyun's hand.

"We're gonna do what the other couple would do.. We're going on a date." He said and looked to Seohyun eyes.

"Date? Can we really do that?" Seohyun asked doubtfully.

"Of course our date won't be the same as the other couple. We will date to the countryside." He said.

"Country side? Hmmh.. Sounds interesting."

"I'm sorry Hyun if I just can bring you to the countryside, I still have a lot of work this week. And, I know your father will comeback next week. So, this is our only chance before everything goes complicated." He explained while starting to drive his car again as the light has turned green.

"It's alright.. I don't mind where ever we will go. As long as we can enjoy our time." She said, anticipating her happy heart from jumping.

"Yeah.. It's now you and me for the whole three days." He smiled.

"Wait.. ! Three days? We're going stay over there? I even didn't bring any clothes with me." She asked.

"Didn't Hyoyeon ask you to go shopping yesterday?" He smirked, she furrowed her eyebrows then she nodded.

"Didn't she told you to just leave the things you buy with reasons like maybe she's too lazy to separate the shopping bags from where is her things and where is yours?" She nodded again because Hyoyeon did tell her to leave the things she had bought before on her car because the exact same reason Yong Hwa tell, Seohyun did left it since Hyoyeon said she's in hurry so Seohyun didn't have time to separate the shopping bags too.

"Well.." He then pointed to the back seat where there are so many paper bag and she knew it was her shopping bag yesterday.

"How did you..? Are you..?"

"Since I can't accompany you to go shopping so I told Hyoyeon to accompany you. But, I told her not to tell you everything because I'm going to give you a surprise. And it's easier right because you didn't bring anything from the mansion. So no one will suspicious you're going far." He explain.

"Uh.. Okay, you always have everything in your head already." Seohyun said.

"Did you notice Hyun-ah, this is our first date ever." He said with a wide smile.

"Yes.. Haha.. This kinda weird.."

"I don't feel weird at all.. I feel I'm so happy..." He said while holding Seohyun's hand but still concentrate to drive.

 


 

After driving for hours, they finally arrived at the country side that Yong Hwa mentioned before. It was quite beautiful in here, the air was so much refreshing. Seohyun bet this was the place that Yong Hwa had predict that both Seo or Jung would rarely came here. Yong Hwa stopped the car on the edge of the hill. They then got off from the car. There were big and wide area with many kind of flowers were growing down the hill. The sun ready to  setting down when they arrived that made the flowers coloured beautifully orange. Seohyun can't help to admire the nature beauty in front of her and breathe the refreshing air.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Yong Hwa said and linked his arms to Seohyun's waist from the back then he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Yes, it's so beautiful." Seohyun said and smiled to see the flowers swayed slowly because of the soft wind.

"Naaah.. Nothing and no one more beautiful than my angel." He said and kissed her shoulder. Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong with you and your cheesy lines today? It's cheesy and ruin your image as a cool guy." She then giggled.

"You don't like it?"

"No, it's just funny.. I just now this side of yours. My cheesy Yong.." She said and pinched his nose.

"Hey.. No one dare pinching my nose." He said and tried to release his nose from Seohyun.

"Well.. I dare.." She by pinching his nose even harder.

"Yaaah.. You dare.. You'll have my revenge then." He said then he started to tickle her waist.

She shrieked when Yong Hwa tickling her weak spot, the waist. She was struggled to release from Yong Hwa's tickling but, end up cornered between the car and Yong Hwa.

"Okay, I give up... Please I wouldn't dare pinch your nose again." She begged between her laugh.

"Haha..don't mess up with me miss, because you already messing up with my heart." He said and made Seohyun rolled her eyes again since Yong Hwa back to his cheesiness.

"Oh my.. Now, I have full with your cheesy lines, Yong." She said.

"Okay, then would you full if I'm showering you with this.." He suddenly kissed her lips. Rough at first but then it became sweetly. He really missed those soft and pinkish sweet lips she has. He missed when those butterflies popped out on his stomach giving him a weird yet nice sensation.

Seohyun then linked her arms around Yong Hwa’s neck. She longed for his kisses like forever. She missed his dominate yet gentle kiss and manly gesture from him. She missed when her heart beat in a faster tempo, pumping out his love through every inch of her body. She never felt this lot craving for a man before.

He kissed her like she has been missing for years and she kissed him like he would gone forever. They enjoyed their kisses like they were no Jung nor Seo.

"I love you my angel." He said after he break the kiss and put his forehead onto hers.

"Na.. Du Yong.." She answered. He then having an ear to ear smile. He pecked her lips.

"Let's go, I've rent some kind of villa here." He said then he opened the door car for her.

 

After driving for about 15 minutes, they then arrived at a small old fashioned England villa with a small garden in front of it, not a new building but it was nice enough. They got off from the car, Yong Hwa then walked to Seohyun and held her hand.

 

"How is it?" He asked.

"Nice place Yong.." She said happily.

"Ah.. Jinjja?" Yong Hwa then opened the gate and an ahjumma came to them.

"Anyeong hasseyo.. Are you Mr. Jung?" She asked.

"De, ahjumma.. I'm the one who rented this villa for about 3 days." He said.

"Please just call me Mrs Im, Come.. Come.. I'll open the villa for you." She said then she went to the front door followed by Yong Hwa and Seohyun.

"Please come in.." She said after she unlocked the door. They then entered the villa that looked so neat and arranged so uniquely. The ahjumma told them a little bit about the villa, where was the room, how was the water and many more about the Villa.

"Aigoo.. What a nice couple." The ahjumma couldn't hold her admiration anymore to see Yong Hwa and Seohyun. Both of them a little bit surprised but, then they smiled to each other.

"Kamsahamnida.." Seohyun said and bowed to her.

"You know this villa has it's own story.." She suddenly blurted out, both of them raised their eyebrow. "When a couple stay in here, they could see where the future might brought them." She continued.

"What do you mean?" Seohyun asked, Mrs Im then smiled.

"If the couple don't meant to be together, they will get some small fights or even seen something shown that they don't meant to be together. It could be anything, not just in this villa but also anything in the village during they stay in here that weakening their relationship slowly. And for the one who meant to be together it all would be a vice versa, they would see nice things and make their relationship stronger." She explained.

"Jinjja Mrs Im? I really hope we will see nice things then." Seohyun said. Mrs Im smiled.

"I know, you both will just seen nice things since you're a nice couple. Everything that happen here will give you a picture how your love life would be." She said. "Am I talking too much? Ah.. Alright then just enjoy your stay here." She then bowed to Yong Hwa and Seohyun and left them.

"Tch.. Has it's own story? Isn't just her who make up that story." Yong Hwa said with a mocking tone.

"Don't say that Yong.."

"Really, if this villa is that great then it should be has been a well known villa among the couple. But, look it seems like it haven't been rented for weeks." He said still not believe.

"Can you just pretend to believe it? It would be fun right? I'm so curious what would we seen during our stay here." Seohyun said.

"Of course we only see nice things!" He said and make Seohyun giggled. 'Didn't he said he doesn't believe back then.'

"Alright then, let's unpacked our things. I wanna have shower and change my clothes." She then pulled Yong Hwa back to the car again, to bring their luggage into the villa.

 

---

 

"Where we gonna go, Yong?" She asked while still walking with Yong Hwa who guided the way by held her hands because her eyes were being blindfolded. After they have showered and changed their clothes, Yong Hwa then asked her to go out.

"Se..cret.." He said and Seohyun could heard him chuckled. Few minutes of walking then at least Yong Hwa stopped dragging her.

"Watch your step." He said, Seohyun raised her eyebrow. She couldn't guessed where Yong Hwa taking her but, then she just trust to Yong Hwa. After a few minutes walking hardly with many obstacles and Seohyun just could holding on Yong Hwa's shoulder, they then stopped.

"I might not a romantic guy, but I found it beautiful so I hope you'll like it too Hyun." He said then he slowly open her blindfolded. Seohyun gasped to see the beautiful view in front of her. They now at a beautiful lake with a perfect full moon above it and since they were in country side, stars were clearly drawn on the sky and lighten up the sky. To make it even perfect there were fireflies around the lake not so many but, it makes all perfect.

"Yong.. This is beyond beautiful.." She said and so amazed with what Yong Hwa has shown her. "How did you know this beautiful place?"

"I just found it at the internet, and I Immediately like this lake." He said.

"You do some searching for our date?" She asked then laughed a little. He caught off guard by her words.

"It's our first date anyway.." He said and turned his face away, made Seohyun laughed even more to see his reddish face.

"I didn't know you're reaaally romantic to prepare all the things first." She then pecked his lips. "I love my cool Yong." She pecked his lips again "I love my cheesy Yong" she pecked him once again "And I love my romantic Yong." She added and made him rubbed his nape and smiled.

"Then.. How about continue to our next stage." He then grinned. "Tadaaah.." He show a picnic blanket complete with picnic basket on it. "Okay, I know picnic on the night is kinda weird but, I really do want to do it with you."

"Yes.. Why not..." She then dragged him to the picnic blanket.

"What we have here?" She asked then Yong Hwa opened the picnic basket.

"Emmm.. Cute Sausages.." He said while pulling out a pack of octopus sausages from the basket. "Then.. What's this.. Sushi?" He said while pulling out a pack of handmade sushi. Obviously he didn't have any idea of what is inside the basket.

"Did you cook for the foods?" She asked him, he just snorted.

"I told you I'm not that romantic guy.. I didn't cook for this. I told Mrs Im to do extra things to cook and prepare it when I booked the villa."

"Hahaha.. Okay, I didn't expect it either, since you looked so confuse with what the basket had on it.. Just let's eat now, I'm hungry.." Then Seohyun took the cute sausages and feed it to Yong Hwa and Yong Hwa did the same but he teased Seohyun first by pacing the sausages back and forth before he actually feed her. She got her revenge when she forced Yong Hwa to eat so many sushi until his mouth looks like gonna blow. They enjoyed their time by laughing, playing with the foods and teasing with each other. Yong Hwa sometimes steal a kiss to her cheeks that always she reply with a shy smile. They felt this was their perfect day that only owned by them.

After their stomach felt so full, they then lied down side to side and Seohyun lied on his arm. They talked about the beautiful sky above them. She told him how actually she adore the sky so much with its beautiful moon, its shining star, its rainbow and its clouds that sometimes shaped an unique shape. To be surprise, Yong Hwa also like the sky, because it always giving him a calmness when he saw the sky, he also told her that sometimes he like to talk with the moon just to tell his complaints and story for the whole day he been through.

"Jinjja Yong ??" She asked with surpriseness then she got up a bit and rested her head on her arm while her elbow rested on the picnic blanket to face Yong Hwa. He looked at her then nodded.

"I like to talk to the moon too sometimes." She confessed.

"Ah.. Jinjja?" He chuckled "Maybe there is some times when we haven't know each other, we talk to the moon together then the moon said 'Hey Yong Hwa.. Your girl, your soulmate is talking to me too you know. You two are noisy, you should just talk to each other'." He said while making a funny face and voice that make Seohyun giggling. "And maybe with that then when the moon shown up, we met for the first time at night, well the second time in the club it was night too." Yong Hwa said, Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ahh.. And it's night too when you come to my mansion. Really, I thought you're a kidnapper back then. That's the third." She continued Yong Hwa's weird thoughts.  "And.. It also night too at that harbour.." Seohyun said weakly when she remember the night Yong Hwa left her. Yong Hwa looked at her again immediately.

"I'm so sorry Hyun.. It was my biggest mistake, I'm sorry for being the biggest jerk for you.. Please, I will do anything to pay for it." He looked so worried that she would sad again. She then shook her head while smiled to him, she thrown all the bad memories out of her head this day was too perfect to ruined by those bad memories.

"Aniyo.. Yong, don't worry about it anymore.. You remember it also on the night when we back together?" She said. He nodded but, still looked worry about her. "And on this night I could know you a lot more, I feel like I'm going so closer to you." She continued then kissed Yong Hwa to make him realise she is okay now. He gladly accept her lips and he got her message that she's okay now. They kissed and telling to each other how they really love her/him. When suddenly Yong Hwa's phone rang. They break the kiss then he took his phone, he got up and sat at the blanket. It was a call from Yunho.

"Yoboseyo Hyung?"

"Have you receive any news about her?" He asked immediately.

"No, I haven't any.. Does she still haven't comeback yet?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Yes.. No one have receive any news about her." He said weakly.

"Relax Hyung.. Isn't she always like this, going out somewhere and suddenly popped out of nowhere. And, you know she can take care of herself." Yong Hwa tried to calm Yunho. Yunho just sighed.

"Just call me if you have any news about her.." He said then he hung up the phone.

"What's wrong Yong?" Seohyun asked while got up to sit too.

"Jessica, my cousin is missing and everyone are looking for her. I think she's just having fun with her new friends she met at the club." He said.

"Don't you think she's being kidnapped? This is so common on our world, right?"

"I don't think so.. No one has give us any blackmail phone, text or anything. There are no threat too. Yes.. I'm sure about it.. Unless.." He then thought something.

"Unless what?"

"I don't know.. I will check on her just after we got home. Because today is our day Hyun." He said and he leaned his face to hers then he locked their lips. And Yong Hwa slowly lead Seohyun to lay back to the picnic blanket. She then wrapped her hand around Yong Hwa's neck. He gently touched her soft silky skin on the right spot, making her moaned a little. She also played with his hair that made him so turn on. He left his love marks at her collar bone. They kissing and kissing until their hormone almost going to take the control.

He break the kiss, he know he can't do any further to her since she was just being curetted and it will still hurt for her if this continue. He then looked to Seohyun's sparkling eyes which full of love for him.

"You know.. I thanked God to let my fate crossed with yours." He whispered then he hug her tightly like she was his most precious treasure.

 


Author's Section :

 

I hope all my dear readers love these YongSeo Moment.. You have to ! LOL.. cheeky

 

thank you for reading, subscribing and I love comments which always inspire me ^^.. Good night *bow