The Knight

The Friend Zone

Point of View : Joon

 

 I drove off. My eyes on the road while I fit my hand into my jacket and took out something from the pocket. Her phone. I looked at it and turned it on. 

 

*You have 34 missed calls from Hoya

*You have 3 missed calls from Boram 

*You have 8 new messages from Hoya

 

"What's wrong with this guy?" I whispered to myself. I read the messages he sent.

 

Hoya : Hyomin! Pick up your phone!

Hoya : I seriously am so sorry. I no I was wrong. Just call me back.

Hoya : Don't call me back, just pick up.

Hoya : What the hell Hyomin?! I said I was sorry. Just answer me would you!

Hoya : I sent you a couple of emails. Reply them. Or at least jus read them.

Hoya : OH MY GOD HYOMIN. I GETTING ANGRY. JUST ING ANSWER MY CALLS!

Hoya : Hyomin..... please.

Hoya : I miss you. I'm sorry.

 

"I wanted to give her back her phone. But, she's to nice for him. He is a jerk. She deserves someone like me. Don't worry, Hyomin. He won't bother you anymore," I thought. I opened the window on threw out her phone. I smirked. I'll get her a new one. 

 

Point of View : Hoya

 

"This number is currently unavailable," it said for the 10000th time. I decided to send another text.

 

Me : Hyomin. Its no fun without you.

 

I pressed the button to send it. "This phone is currently off. Try again later." , not again! What te hell? Why is she doing this? I can't handle this anymore. I took a peek at her house from my window. The curtains in her room are closed. She hasn't come out of the house at all. Oh, wait. The door is opening. Someone's coming out. I sighed. "Yoona again," I whispered to myself. I guees I'm just gonna have to see her at school. Suddenly I had a text. I pray to God that its Hyomin.

 

Hyoyeon : Hi sweetheart.

Me : Hey.

Hyoyeon : You miss me?

Me : Yeah.

Hyoyeon : What's wrong with you?

Me : Huh? Nothing. 

Hyoyeon : It must be that girl again. You love her more than me.

 

I freaked out. I didn't know what to reply. 

 

Me : What are you talking about? I'm coming over. Let's catch a movie. Get ready. I love you. 

 

I can't keep waiting for Hyomin. What for? If she chooses to act like a child, then she can. I'm tired of this. 

 

Point of View : Hyoyeon 

 

I waited for Hoya outside my house. I dressed like I always do. My blonde hair falling on my shoulders over my white tanktop which I paired with my denim hot pants. I thought I looked nice. Its not easy for me to look nice. Somehow I always end up looking too good for the person I date. But Hoya is perfect. He is hot, cute and... well, hot! We would definitely be the hottest couple in school. I can't wait to tell everyone that we're official. Suddenly a car stopped in front of my house. Its Hoya.

 

Me : Hi! (I got in to the car)

Hoya : Hey. (He came close and gave me a kiss) Where to?

Me : The cinema. Duh!

 

We went to the cinema nearby. He bought us a pair of tickets to a horror movie. I didn't mind. He probably hopes that I get scared and jump in his arms. Well, that's exactly what I will do. We looked for our seats and sat.

 

Me : I'm scared.

Hoya : (he looked at me) The movie hasn't even started. 

 

I pouted my lips. He smiled and took me in his arms, for a minute. After that he was just checking his phone. The movie and he was too busy with his phone to even notice. I tried grabbing his attention a few times. Holding his hand, kissing his cheeks and pretended to be cold but he didn't even care. Now he's texting someone. "Hyomin," I thought as I read his text. What the hell?

 

Me : What are you doing? (I whispered, angrily)

Hoya : Nothing. Just watch the movie.

 

How annoying! No one can have Hoya, especially that Hyomin. And she won't.