I'm so sorry but I love you

That Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“Darling, please call your Mom, okay? Or sent her a message at least. As for your Dad, he’s asking about you too.”

 

 

Auntie Dami told me as we reached the house of my grandparents. I will spend the night with Kwon’s. Initially, I thought about going to Jeunju but Aunt Dami doesn’t have the energy to send me there and come back to Seoul again. It is quite late and I agreed to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Kwon. My mom will be back tomorrow and today I should be with my Aunt Yoona and Aunt Tiffany but I refused to stay with them. Yes I know, I am stubborn. They said it was a trait that came from my father.

 

 

“Thank You Auntie for today. I love you.”

“I love you too, Jiyeonnie. I hope you can talk to your Mom, okay? Your mom… she’s crying the second time I picked up her call. My dear, I know you are a big girl now and you can understand the situation of your mommy and daddy, right? I will be here no matter what, I promise.”

 

“I am sorry, Auntie. I don’t like it when Mommy is crying but I got scared that her job will take her away from me. I am scared that she will choose that and leave me. I miss my Mom, Auntie. I miss her.”

 

 

Aunt Dami hugged me tight as I cried in front of her. Good thing we are already in my room, I don’t want my grandparents to see me cry because they will definitely ask a lot of questions. I feel sad, I feel worried and I feel like my existence is just a nuisance in the life of Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

“Aigoo.. My little niece is now a big girl. I can still remember when you were just a baby, the first time we saw you in the nursery, it was love at first sight. Both Taeyeon and Jiyong cried happy tears. And now you are here, talking to me like a grown up. Jiyeon-ah, please don’t grow up too fast. I am not yet ready to hear your stories about crushes and boyfriend, okay?”

 

 

I nodded and smile while Aunt Dami assured me that I am loved. Maybe the weigh of the insecurities started when my classmate almost make fun of me because of my situation. My classmates thought that I was a rich orphan, a neglected one to be exact. No one knew about my real parents because it was deemed dangerous and too risky not just for me but also for my family. SM said it will jeopardize my mom’s career while YG said it is better not to say anything. Being on the top o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter