Crayon

That Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daddy Jiyong’s POV

 

I was in the meeting with the CEO of my new agency when I received a call informing me about the incident happened in Taeyeon’s fan signing. Though we are in the middle of the meeting, I politely asked the CEO if I can go due to urgent personal matter. I couldn’t concentrate as well- Taengoo was traumatized about this kind of incident. In the past, some male avid fans harrassed or stalked her. And this time this male fan threw the album in front of her and demanded for her phone number. I couldn’t help but worry about Taengoo. 

 

 

I am on the way when my sister Dami called me. She mentioned that Tiffany dropped my daughter a while ago and that my little girl is sick. Upon calling Taeyeon’s manager, she assured me that the fan signing pushed through and that it will take approximately more than an hour more to finish. I decided then to stopped by my sister’s house because I am also worried about my daughter.

 

 

“Jiyeon is sleeping. She’s having a fever but she already took her medicine.”

 

 

My sister said as she gave me a glass of orange juice. I keep worrying about my Jiyeon and Taengoo. 

 

 

“So how is Taeyeon?”

 

 

“Her manager assured me that Taeyeon is fine and they were able to handle the incident accordingly.”

 

“They should tighten the security. They should ensure that they protect their artist really well.”

 

“That’s what I told Taeyeon yesterday, since her contract with SM will expire soon, I think it will be a good idea to try my agency.”

 

“I just hope this incident will not happen again. I hope she is ok.”

 

 

My sister and I keep on talking, we did not notice that Jiyeon is just an earshot away. I think she’s been listening to our conversation since the beginning.

 

 

“Dad? Something happened to mom?”

 

She worriedly asked as she approach me. I take her in my arms, she started crying when I pat her back.

 

“I want to see Mommy. I want to see my mom.”

 

“Don’t you want to rest here while I fetch your mom?”

 

Jiyeon refused and she keep on crying in my embrace. 

 

 

“Did you miss your mom?”

 

 

My sister asked my baby girl. She knew that Jiyeon has been ignoring Taeyeon and she’s the one who immediately talk to Jiyeon about it. My daughter listens well to my sister because she is also someone she look up to. She is also a mother figure in Jiyeon’s life.

 

 

“You two should go and fetch Taeyeon. Your daughter won’t sit and stay here waiting. And Jiyeonnie, get well soon, ok? Remember what we talked about a while ago.”

 

 

We left the house soon after. On the way, I keep glancing at my sleeping daughter in the back seat. She’s still feverish when we left my sister’s house. We reached our destination just in time. After five minutes, I saw Taeyeon walking towards our car. 

 

 

“I’m sorry I’m late.”

 

 

She said as she open the car door. Then she noticed our daughter who is still sleeping in the back seat.

 

 

“Omo! Jiyeon?”

 

She immediately went to the back seat and hug our daughter.

 

“I keep worrying about her. Tiffany told me that my baby is not feeling well. Did you know if she take her medicine? I thought she is still resting at eonnie’s place.”

 

She said as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter