Haru Haru

That Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Mom? There are two set of this photo in this album… can I keep the other one?”

 

It was late afternoon but we are still browsing tons of photo albums. Supposedly, we will go out to buy groceries for tonight but Jiyeon doesn’t want to leave the house. She said she really want to spend time with me while we browse the pictures together.

 

“In this photo, I was seven months pregnant with you. I keep touching my tummy because you are so active that day, always playing in my tummy, sometimes kicking me too. Before the recording started, I told you ‘Jiyeon-ah, mommy will just record a song, I promise you that it will be wonderful, you will love it my Jiyeon. So please stop kicking for a moment and listen to mommy, ok?”

 

“Did I behave after that?”

 

“Surprisingly, yes.”

 

“But why does it look like you are crying, Omma?”

 

“Those were happy tears, Jiyeon. That time, with you in my tummy and me singing with all my heart, it was pure love and nothing else.”

 

Jiyeon embraced me while crying at the same time. She hold onto me and let her emotions unfold this time.

 

“Are you… are you really happy to have me?”

 

“So happy and so thankful too.”

 

“Can I keep this photo? I want to keep it, Mom. Please?”

 

Our afternoon was full of memories from the past. Jiyeon was delighted to see her baby pics. We laughed, we cried, we embraced each other and says our ‘I love you’. 

 

“Mom, how about Dad? He’s happy when I was born?”

 

She asked as she keep looking at the photo - it was me and Jiyong in the hospital, hours before I gave birth to our daughter.

 

“Of course, baby.”

 

“So, my real Mommy is you and not Aunt Dami, right? And I am not adopted, right?”

 

“Aigooo. My baby why are you having doubts? You are my mini me. And goodness! Jiyeon, you are not adopted. In this photo, this is you inside my belly.”

 

“Mom, do you love dad? Do you love each other?”

 

 

Flashback (day of the recording)

 

 

“Are you sure you are ok? I can tell them to cancel this recording session.”

 

“We can’t. We scheduled this long before. And besides it will be much more difficult in the next coming weeks.”

 

We are in YG’s private recording studio. We chose this place for privacy purposes. Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung are the people present in the studio. Youngbae will be the one in charge of the whole process too. While Daesung and Jiyong are in charge of the technical aspect.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s only us here in the studio and this floor is off limits to everyone except Bigbang.”

 

Jiyong’s trusted friend, Youngbae, assured me.

 

“You look like you are in pain. Are you sure…”

 

Jiyong repeatedly asked as he assisted me in the recording room.

 

“She’s been so active lately, especially this morning. Always kicking me here and there…”

 

Jiyong placed his hands on top of my tummy, our baby’s sudden movement startled us both. He kiss my baby bump and whispered something inaudible. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter