Fxxk It

That Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grandma Kim’s House

Jeonju

Mommy Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“You guys forget about me whenever we are here in Jeonju.”

 

I told Jiyeon who seem to ignore me as she keep on embracing my mom, her dearest Kim Halmoni. We arrived in Jeonju this afternoon and my mother was surprised to see me and my daughter. We didn’t tell her that we are coming today and we will probably spend some days here in my childhood home.

 

“Ok, ignore me all you want, Miss Jiyeonnie and Zero. Do you love my mom more than me?”

 

My mom treats Jiyeon as her little baby. When Jiyeon was still a baby, aside from Kwon Omma and Dami eonnie, it was my mother who stays with Jiyeon most of the time. I am Omma and Appa’s favorite until I gave birth to Jiyeon. They indulge her with time and love in which I can’t fully provide during Jiyeon’s formative years. Because of work, I was away most of the time.

 

“You did not tell me that you and my princess will be coming here. I should close the shop and cook Jiyeon’s favorite food.”

 

My mom call Jiyeon as her princess. She said that my daughter Jiyeon will be her little princess no matter what even though she’s a grown up.

 

“My princess, let you Omma sleep for a while. Do you want us to go to the market and we will buy ingredients for your favorite bibimbap?”

“Halmoni, can we bring Zero with us?”

“Yes, of course.”

 

Though they keep ignoring me, I am glad that Jiyeon is happy that we are here in Jeonju. Jiyong said that he will join us here as soon as he can. This was totally unplanned, if not for that ruthless news going around, we won’t be leaving our house in Seoul. This morning, we woke up with that crazy news. Jiyong was in disbelief as well. It was pure chaos the moment we knew about the nasty and cruel allegations about him. I said we will not leave him but he told me that he will fix this issue alone, stating that he will never let me or Jiyeon be affected by it. Though I firmly told him that I won’t leave him, he pleaded, due to Jiyeon’s safety and privacy, we need to go out of Seoul for now. This is the time that he needed us the most but instead of worrying about the aftermath of the allegations, his mind is very much worried about me and Jiyeon.

 

“Mom, I can go with Halmoni, right?”

“Yes, you can go with your Halmoni while I will be here, sad and alone.”

 

I pouted and pretended to be mad at my daughter. She approach and embrace me tight. I let her sit on my lap and kiss her chubby cheeks.

 

“Princess, you look like your mom when she was about your age.”

“See? Even your halmoni said that you look like me.”

“But Grandma Kwon told me that I look like my dad.”

“Believe me, princess. You are more of a little ‘Taeyeon’. Even your personality, I think you get it from your mommy.”

“But my voice is not as good as mom and dad.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter