Better Babe

That Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

 

“Jiyeonnie, my baby!”

 

Dad came home a bit late tonight. I was about to fall asleep when he knock my door and greeted me.

 

“Dad, were you able to fix your problem?”

 

I asked worriedly. I hope that he was able to solve his dilemma. For the past weeks, I noticed that my dad was sad but he is trying to hide it from us.

 

“Yes, I did. You told me to always forgive those bad people and I did it. Thank you, Jiyeon.”

 

“Are you happy now? I want you and Mom to be happy.”

 

“What about saying ‘good night’ to your mom? Your mother told me that you are avoiding her. Tell me about it. Is it because of her comeback album?”

 

 

I nodded. Because of my curiosity, I watched mom’s comeback MV ‘To. X’. I am always proud of mom but I just don’t like the MV. The guy is being too close to Mom and there are scenes that he almost kiss my mom. I mean, that was an MV. But is it really necessary to be that close? Since morning I am giving mom a cold shoulder and now dad knew about it. My SNSD aunties did not help either. I went out yesterday with Auntie Tiffany, Auntie Hyo and Auntie Sooyoung and they keep on talking about Mom’s comeback. Worst is that I am not feeling well. I think I am having flu because I was out in the cold yesterday.

 

 

“Sorry. I am sorry. I am not comfortable watching mom being so close with another guy. I don’t want mom to have a boyfriend. I just want mom and you to be together.”

 

 

“It’s ok, Jiyeon. Thank you for letting me know how you feel. Your mom is sad now that you are ignoring her. She loves you the most, right?”

 

 

I feel like I am being unreasonable towards mom. I did not give her a chance to explain a while ago. 

 

 

“I know Dad… but…”

 

 

“Ok I won’t force you. But remember that we love you the most. And these stuffs are just work. Your Mom is very proud of her comeback songs and she really work hard for it. It is her masterpiece. As much as I don’t like to watch the MV, but we have to support Mom, right? We are a team, remember?”

 

“Yes we are a team.”

 

“Of course, you are our leader, my princess.”

 

“Thank you Dad.”

 

“Good night princess. Are you sure you don’t want to kiss your mom good night?”

 

 

I hide inside my blanket when dad asked that. I know he won’t force me to talk to mom. Sorry for being so stubborn mom, I thought as I fall asleep.

 

————— 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I was thankful that today I got the freedom from all the accusations against me. Galaxy Company also made a press conference about me and my future w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter