This Love

That Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey there little Miss, I am heading out to the cafe. Would you like to come with me?”

“Me and Zero can go with you, Auntie.”

“Okay let’s go. We can call your mom afterwards.”

“Auntie, please don’t tell my mom and dad that I am here with you. Please? Even Auntie Tiffany, I begged her not to tell them that I am here with you.”

 

 

In an affluent area in Apgujeong, Kwon Dami is not just busy dealing with her high-profile customers but also with her ten-year-old niece. Kwon Jiyeon and her silver poodle came unannounced this morning. Jiyeon’s other aunt- SNSD Tiffany dropped her off and Dami can sense trouble the moment her niece showed up with a large purple backpack and paper bag containing dog food, toys and treats. Some minutes after, Dami received a message from Tiffany telling her that Jiyeon is emotionally not feeling well.

 

It is passed lunch time and when they went out of the building to go to the cafe, Dami purposely walk slowly while silently watching her niece. Her hand seems so cold despite the warm weather and she looks like she’s in deep thought.

 

 

“Jiyeon, you know that I love you no matter what and you can tell me anything that’s on your mind.”

 

 

The trip to the café usually takes around ten minutes but they took the longest route. Jiyeon did not respond to her aunt when she said those words. And as patient as she is, Dami doesn’t force the child to talk. She can sense that something is troubling her and she really hope that Jiyeon will open up to her. And when they got their order, they sat in an area with a nice view. A smile can be seen on the little girl’s face while her dog sits beside her too, as if providing the much-needed comfort that she wants at the moment.

 

 

“I always love to eat in a café like this while I enjoy my Hot Chocolate and Croissant. Thank you so much Auntie.”

“You’re welcome my dear. We can always go out and have café dates whenever you like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter