008

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

 "SunMin unnie! Jay oppa!" I happily skipped out of the apartment building, knowing that they will be signing a contract with Woollim too. Just then, a car drove up, stopping in front of us.
"Good morning!" Miss SuAh wound down the window and greeted us.
"Oh? Miss SuAh, why are you here?" Jay oppa was shocked.
"Get in first, I will explain on the way." she smiled. I got into the front seat, while Jay oppa and SunMin unnie got into the back.
"So, Angel called you yesterday, asking you to be her legal guardian?" SunMin unnie questioned after I did the explanation.
"Neh, she wanted you two to be her legal guardian, but because you two cannot really support her financially, you can't go and file to be her legal guardian." Miss SuAh added.
"It is ok. I am glad she found such amazing legal guardian." Jay oppa replied, while patting my head from behind.  "Let's go." Miss SuAh parked the car and we headed up.
"Annyeong hasaeyo sajangnim." I greeted and enter the meeting room. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo. Take a sit." he gestured. "You must be Angeline's legal guardian?" 
"Neh. I am not her legal guardian yet. I will be going to file to be her legal guardian this afternoon, so I suppose it counts?" Miss SuAh explained.
"Yes, that will count. At least there is some one that can be responsible for her welfare." sajangnim replied. "Anyway, how may I address you?" 
"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself. I am Lee SuAh. Here, this is my name card." Miss SuAh professionally pulled it out and handed to sajangnim.
"Oh, you are Banc's managing director?" sajangnim was shocked. "Angeline, you have really found your guardian. Next time, tell me how you two meet." sajangnim smiled widely.
"Let's just say it is fate. So this is her contract?" Miss SuAh asked. Then she started flipping through the pages.
"Jay and SunMin, these are your contracts too." sajangnim handed over a file to them.
"Neh. Gamsahapnida sajangnim." they took over and started reading.
"If there is anything you wish to add in, or want me to amend, please do let me know. We can discuss about it." sajangnim explained.
"I think this is a very well contract drawn up. I just want to make sure that you will stick to the contract and have no loop holes like many of the other entertainment companies out there." Miss SuAh said, like a mother afraid of her child getting cheated.
"I definitely will stick to the contract. " sajangnim promised.
"And their contract too." Miss SuAh spoke for Jay oppa and SunMin unnie.
"Definitely." So with that, the four of us signed the contract. 
"Miss SuAh, thank you very much for having such wonderful meeting with you." sajangnim offered a handshake.
"It is nothing. Thank you for accepting Angeline." Miss SuAh smiled.
"Well, she is very talented. It will be a waste to fail her." sajangnim praised. "Maybe, at the same time we can set up some modellings and photo shoot for INFINITE?" sajangnim suggested.
"That can be done. I will have to discuss with my committee first." Miss SuAh agreed.
"You two are really guardian and angel." sajangnim joked, causing us to laugh a little.
"Angeline, are you going straight for training?" sajangnim asked.
"Neh. Is there anything I need to do?" I replied.
"Not really. This are your schedules and your trainers. Most of them will be held in your studio so you don't have to be running places. The respective members of INFINITE will go and check on your progress every now and then." sajangnim explained. " Your schedules will officially start tomorrow, so you can do anything you want for today. Enjoy yourself." 
"Neh, gamsahapmida." I took over the folder and pulled out the schedules.
"Let's go. We will go have lunch first and then file to be your legal guardian. After that, we shall go and get some training clothes for you and of course you two too." Miss SuAh suggested an itenary. 
"Miss SuAh, I don't mean any offence. But don't you have to work?" Jay oppa asked.
"Haha, no offence taken. I took a whole day leave from work, so it is ok." Miss SuAh replied, driving out from the carpark. 

~~~~~~~~~~

While Angeline headed to the ladies after lunch, the three of them had a short conversation.
"Sorry, I thought sajangnim is your brother?" Jay asked.
"Yes he is. I know you two must be surprised by how he asked me to introduce myself right?" SuAh read their minds.
"Neh. It was quite surprising." SunMin replied.
"I called him yesterday, telling him about how Angeline is our neice and how I am filing to be her legal guardian. I told him to act like he doesn't know me, so that we could still stick to the plan of not letting her know yet." SuAh explained.
"Ahh, I see. You even thought of this." Jay heaved. Glad that things were going on quite well.
"Oh, Angeline you are done?" SuAh asked. 
"Neh. We can go now." Angeline replied.
They quickly made their way to the subordinate court to get the papers done. Angeline was having quite a hard time understanding those profession words on the papers.
"Miss SuAh, what do I write here? I suppose it means relationship to you right?" Angeline asked.
"Yes it is. Just write Aunty." SuAh replied.
"But..you are not my aunty right? Isn't this cheating?" Angeline panicked.
"No it is not. You will know soon." SuAh smiled back. 
"Are..are you sure?" 
"Yes I am. This is the only way I can legally become your guardian." SuAh replied Angeline. 
After everything was filed, we just have to wait for the confirmation that will only be passed in another three days. Putting all else aside, Miss SuAh brought  us to get some training clothes and dinner, before sending us back.