29

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

Well, the good news is that I get to stay in my school. But of course, INFINITE sunbaenims had to go the whole mile of the so called helping-me-make-friends-in-school with their popularity. I hated it. I hated how girls would now come up to me with snacks and sweets and every sort of things, just so they can get insider news of INFINITE, and of course, the all anticipated Woollim Girl Group. I really hated all these. Why? Because 80% of the gifts were meant for INFINITE sunbaenims. Tsk. 100% of the girls are all so fake in making friends with me. 100% because the snacks they give me, I can't have it as I am suppose to be on a diet TT. 
"Yah! Giant Angel!!" I heard a small boy's voice call out from behind me as I just stepped into the school gate. 
"Eo? Annyeong Zelo oppa." I greeted. 
"Ahh... it is so awkward to be called an oppa. Hehe" he giggled sheepishly. 
"I have not seen you for the past few days." I noted.
"Yes. I am gearing up for B.A.P's debut, so many of us have to skip school and stuff to focus. I will be coming to school lesser and lesser. I am sorry if I can't protect you over those evil girls." he apologised in advance.
"It is ok. I am getting fangirls more then those bullies now." I sighed. And just as I said it, a few girls rushed up to me and piled my hands with gifts. 
"Anyways, when will you girls. uhm the Woollim Girls be debuting?" he asked.
"I am not sure. So far there are the four of us. SuJong unnie, also known as, BabySoul. JiA unnie, she had a song together with SuJong unnie, featuring DongWoo sunbaenim. And SunMIn unnie. But I heard there might be major changes in the group soon." I sighed.
"Ahhh, I hate those. I hate those moments when they tell us there will be major changes. It is like leaving you hanging, not sure when you will be debuting when everyone else is debuting before you." Zelo oppa sighed. 
"I am actually ok with it. I mean, If we are that bad, we have to be dropped right? Or unless we work really hard to show that we can win the competition out there." I stated the inconvenient truth of every K-pop idol wannabe. "And if we are not well rounded enough, and the company decides to add new members too, I am fine with it. At least we can focus on our own individual aspects. Look at all the idols sunbaenims out there. They are like being a singer, an actor, a variety-dol all at the same time."
"Aigoo, you are so mature for a young girl like you." Zelo oppa ruffled me hair. "B.A.P was suppose to be a 5 member group. But about 7 months ago, DaeHyunnie hyung was suddenly added in as main vocal and that changed a lot of our arrangements. The other hyungs weren't really happy about it at first, but now we gotten to love each other a lot."  he joked. 
"I have always been mature." I placed my hands on my hips.
"Haha alright then Giant Angel." he laughed.
"Why do you keep calling me Giant Angel? I feel so BIG." I stretched out my hands exaggerating.
"Well, you are like me, TALL!! And your name is Angeline right? hehe... I will just call you Giant Angel." he explained. 
"Alright alright. Wait. But I don't like Giant Angel. It really sounds huge. Another nick please..." I pouted. "I don't know. Anything. Anything that sounds as nice as BabySoul? Maybe? hehehe that I can use as my stage name too. Like Zelo or..or....I don't know HAHA. I think we should head to class now before the teachers starts nagging. I don't want a detention." I said, pointing to my classroom.
"Alright then. uhm.. How about recess?" he asked sheepishly.
"Alright. See you for recess then." I waved goodbye to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sajangnim. We still don't really like your plan, even though it has already been carried out 50%." a staff voiced out during their fortnightly meeting. 
"I agree too. I still can't forget that moments when SuJong and JiA nearly got into a depression, knowing that they might not be able to debut. And then JiAe, YeonKyung and SeungHee was also so apologetic that they cancelled nearly all trainings for a month." another staff reminded them of the incident. 
"But you have to see that when we decided to break the 5 girls up, we agreed that we would train them separately. In the industry, you are expected to work with people you don't like, even hate. You can't just say no. The girls will have to learn that too. I understand where sajangnim is getting to." explained another. 
"Anyways, it can't be undone. I promised the girls. I can't just say I will be debuting the four, and leave the other three hanging right? Or vice versa. I don't think it is a damage done. But a lesson learnt. The girls will have to learn that what they see, what they hear are not the truth. With that rumour of Yoo JiAe leaving Woollim? It is a rumour. We didn't even confirm anything with them for the passed 8-9months." sajangnim explained. 
"We are planning to introduce them back to each other in February. They will have to live together, do everything together whether they like it or not. And we are giving them 2 months to be even closer than what INFINITE are right now. If not we might be debuting TASTY2WINS first." the secretary read out from her notebook.
"Then who will be the leader?" the first staff voiced her worry.
"SuJong is the leader for the 4 girls, YeonKyung is the leader for the 3 girls. It will be hard to choose. But I am planning to let the girls take up the roles of the leader every month. Even for Angeline. It will be hard for those taking up the leader role in the first few months when they are adjusting everything back." Sajangnim explained. 
Soon the meeting came to an end with everything kept in the four walls of the meeting room, and in the brains of only the 6 staff involved. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kids, hurry up. We are running out of time. We have less than 2 months before our first concert." SungGyu nagged. 
"Gyu Hyung, is the order of the song confirmed?" SungJong asked, adjusting his shoe laces. 
"Next week we will get the final list." SungGyu replied, getting everything in order. 
"Come on purple HoYa, and green DongWoo hyung." WooHyun teased the two members who were fully dressed in their favourite colours.
"Yah Yah. Don't make us form our YaDong powers together into Barney and knock you out." HoYa pouted.
"Arasso arasso... I don't want to watch yadong (). You can go to SungYeol. I bet he loves it." WooHyun laughed.
"What What?! I heard my name. Did I hear yadong too?! YAH! Nam WooHyun!! I don't watch yadong!!" SungYeol's choding instinct got activated again. 
"Ok kids, can we just hurry up start with our practice??" SungJong gestured as if he was the leader. 
"YAH LEE SUNGJONG!!" the hyungs chorused. 
After nearly 4 hours of non-stop practicing, the managers came in with bags of boiled chicken meat.
"WHAT?! This again. Seriously hyung. I would rather die." DongWoo whined.
"Die then." Manager JongRyul teased.
"Come on. It is not that bad. I just saw the girls' menu. They are worse than you. At least you guys get some meat to eat. They are nearly eating salad everyday. I would really die." manager HyoAn sighed.
"Wow..ok.. Hyungs I love you. I love you a lot. We will just stick to chicken." INFINITE members started to proclaim their love for the managers.
"Haha.. talking about the girls, I wonder how Angeline is fitting in school right now." SungGyu questioned. 
"I wonder too. It has been quite some time since we last follow up with the girls. Maybe we should visit them after our practice today?" HoYa suggested.
"We might be ending late today. We can see them at the dorm too. Not to worry." MyungSoo replied.
"We should really introduce APink to the girls. Isn't it better to have a female sunbaenim that close? So at least when the girls have problems they can have some girl talk and stuff." SungJong voiced his opinions.
"Well of course our dear maknae understands girls so well. I didn't think of that." DongWoo praised the youngest.
"But yah. You are suppose to be manly. Practice for Trouble Maker is up next. You are the guy role you forgot?" WooHyun teased. 
"Neh hyung." SungJong rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOO!!!!!!!!! ok.. things to note..I am introducing TASTY2WINS in soon!! And the girls yes..I am going to make them meet each other... yes I may be evil. But I can't leave out JiAe right? The cute dongsaeng of INFINITE... hehe.. 
But I realised I drifted very far away from the title... so after I am done with my playground here.. playing around with the characters, I will get back on track to the title. Sorry about that (: