022

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

The loud silence filled the car. Looking down at the floor of the car, SungGyu's sunbae jacket drooping over my head, I attempted to take it off.
"Don't there are fans lurking around." he held on to my wrist.
Another wave of silence hit us. Then SungGyu sunbae moved from the right side of the car, towards me, I was on the left.
"Yes, cry it all out. Don't keep it inside you ok? Just...just don't leave. You never know how much you have affected others. Just cry it all out." he pulled my head towards his chest, his right hand combing down my hair, his left patting my back. So, I kept crying and crying. Why did you come for me? I made my decision to leave. Why did you?
*tap tap* someone was knocking on the boot of the car. I wanted to look up, but SungGyu sunbae kept pressing my head down.
"It is sajangnim. He got your luggage already."SungGyu sunbae told me. I heard the door unlock, felt the luggage being dropped into the boot, and then sajangnim angrily slammed the door shut, asking SungGyu for the car key.
"We will get back to talk." sajangnim's word froze everything inside. Even the heat from the car's engine could not melt the iciness.
The whole car ride back towards Seoul was in total silence.
"Sajangnim, WooHyun just told me today's practice got cancelled. Before we head back, can you drop us off at Han River? I want to talk to her first." SungGyu sunbae broke the silence.
"Eung. Call me when you are done. There are caps and hoodies in my boot. Get them before you two walk off." sajangnim replied.
We went towards a quiet corner of Han River. I knew that SungGyu sunbae was angry and disappointed.
"I called you back. Why do you still want to leave?" He questioned, staring out towards the river.
"Sunbae...I..."
"I am not enough to hold you back?" he asked, not giving me a chance to explain.
"You can't just go leaving like that as and when you wish. What about your training cost? The cost you have to pay if you just breech your contract? What about us? INFINITE. SuJong, JiA, SunMin, Jay, your aunt SuAh? What about your grandparents? They are old already and they just reconciled with you and now you just want to leave them?" SungGyu sunbae continued his endless question.
"Sunbae, I am sorry." I kept my head low.
"Promise me you will never ever leave ok." He stepped forward, hugging me. I nodded. "Let's go. Sajangnim has been waiting long."
I stood rooted, tugging him back. "I....I don't want to go back." I whispered.
"Waeyo?" he turned back, placing his hands at the sides of my arms.
"HoYa sunbae and L sunbae are fighting because of me. I will cause more trouble if I go back." I said, not wanting to look at him.
"Pabo. It was never your fault." he chuckled, lifting up my chin so I would look at him.
"Let's go. I don't want to be caught in tabloid with a pretty girl like you." he joked.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Promise me you will never ever leave ok." He stepped forward, hugging me. I nodded. "Let's go. Sajangnim has been waiting long."
I stood rooted, tugging him back. "I....I don't want to go back." I whispered.
"Waeyo?" he turned back, placing his hands at the sides of my arms.
"HoYa sunbae and L sunbae are fighting because of me. I will cause more trouble if I go back." I said, not wanting to look at him.
"Pabo. It was never your fault. Boys will obviously fight with each other over a pretty lady." he chuckled, lifting up my chin so I would look at him. "Never let their fight affect you."
"Let's go. I don't want to be caught in tabloid with a pretty girl like you." he joked.


What SungGyu meant was...
Promise me you will never leave me.
Scumbag Lee HoWon and Kim MyungSoo!! Now you made her thought it was her fault.
Boys will definitely fight with each other over a pretty lady, but I know you are already very much confused and lost, so I will keep myself at bay until matter settle down.
Never let their fight affect you. I am right in front of you, don't look any where else.
I don't want to be caught in tabloid with a pretty girl like you because I want a steady relationship. Not a relationship forced out by medias.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Go on in." SungGyu sunbae pushed me towards the door.
I took a small step forward, afraid to open the door.
"Go on in." he opened the door and pushed me in.
Six angry sunbaes were staring at me, oh and the three angry unnies and one angry Jay oppa. I gulped. Turning to SungGyu sunbae for help. He shrugged.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST RUNAWAY LIKE THIS?!" SungYeol sunbae screamed into my face. I jumped back in shock.
"Sung..SungJong sunbae..." I was shocked. This scrawny sunbae suddenly grabbed onto my wrist and dragged my out of the studio.
"Get in." he pushed me into the van. Why do I keep getting pushed today? Then one by one, sunbaes got into the van, closing the door, DongWoo sunbae started to drive.
"Sunbae...where are we going?" I asked, squashed in between the side of the van and SungJong sunbae. But none of them spoke.
"AHH!! Let's go. Let's go!! EVERLAND!!!" DongWoo sunbae exclaimed as he turned off the van's engine.
"Come on." SungJong sunbae held on to my wrist and pulled me out of the van.
"What are we doing here?" I asked. Staring at the big magical-like gate in front of me.
"Ah, where is noona." DongWoo sunbae jumped around. Noona?
"Dongie ahh!!" a woman in heels came running.
"Oh noona!" his wide grin appeared. They ran into each other, giving each other a hug.
"Ah, you must be the trainee their managers were telling me, Angeline right?" she smiled. Her smile, is just like DongWoo's sunbae. The sunshine smile.
"Angeline, she is my noona." DongWoo sunbae introduced.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." I said softly.
"Why the sudden urge to film a Music Video? And why me?" she asked.
"Mu...music ..Video?" I stammered.
"Yes, your punishment for nearly killing all of us." SungYeol sunbae snapped.
"Ah, noona, it is like this. HoYa was caught hanging out at night with Angeline. And now, most probably there will be articles of SungGyu with this mysterious girl. So, we are trying to pull of a music video." DongWoo sunbae explained.
"Ahh ok. I get it. Just tell me your concept." the unnie nodded. Then, DongWoo sunbae and his noona went to a corner to discuss about it.
"Just go with the flow. Use your real emotions." HoYa sunbae looked into my eyes and told me. I felt my heart beat getting quicker.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, finally done with the MV." WooHyun stretched himself as they lazily climbed into the van.
"Was it even filming? It feels more like we were playing." DongWoo laughed.
Actually the boys have planned for this was not because they were afraid the scandal photos will get to them. They had actually wanted to get closer to Angeline. They had no idea how to, so they thought making an MV filming as an excuse would be the best.
"Yah..Shhh." MyungSoo snapped at the noisy boys as he noticed Angeline's head was bobbing up and down. Seeing how uncomfortable she was, he pressed her head down towards his shoulder. While SungYeol, on the other side of Angeline, took off his jacket and placed over her.
"Do you think we made her happier?" SungJong asked, reviewing the shots and videos DongWoo's noona helped to take.
"Definitely. Look at her smile." WooHyun replied the younger one.
HoYa smiled to himself too, watching the videos. "Those sincere smiles." he mumbled.
"HoYa hyung, I know what you are thinking." SungJong hissed at him, while scrolling through the videos.
"What..what do you mean?" HoYa stuttered.
"What you watch every night. Don't think I don't know."
"Mwoh. HoYa, what did you do? You watch YaDong?!" WooHyun nearly spit out the drink he was drinking.
"NO!" HoYa defended himself. How..how did SungJong know?
Amidst the commotion at the far end of the van, SungGyu turned around, to look at them.  He smiled, seeing how peaceful Angeline is sleeping.
*MyungSoo, you lucky idiot. I am letting you off this time. Just because I am sitting in front. I will stay away and watch her silently, so you better treat her well. Don't hurt her.* SungGyu thought.
For SungGyu, he would rather sacrifice his 'love' for the peace in INFINITE. The argument HoYa and MyungSoo had was bad enough. He was glad things are back to normal now.
Soon, DongWoo drove up to Han River. A different part of the river though.
"Angeline, wake up." MyungSoo shook her.
"Huh?" she rubbed her eyes. "Where are we?" she looked out of the window, at the night lights.
"Han River." MyungSoo answered.
"Han River? But this doesn't look like the Han River I saw in the day." she looked around confused.
"Pabo, Han River is very long." SungGyu lightly tapped her forehead.
"Ahhh..Choo." Angeline sneezed.
"Ah, you must be cold." SungYeol draped his jacket over her shoulders.
"Gomawoyo SungYeol sunbae."
"Kaja. They are waiting." WooHyun excitedly hopped.
"Last one over there is a pig!!" SungJong took off first as he shouted.
"Yah!! Lee SungJong!!" the older boys chased.
"Yah!" SungGyu shouted.
"Bye Grandpa!!!" they shouted, without even looking back. SungGyu decided to take a slow walk with Angeline.
"Haha, sorry for the boys. We kind of had our trainings at Han River too." SungGyu explained.
Soon they reached the picnic area. SuJong, JiA, SunMin, Jay, sajangnim and Aunt SuAh had already set up the area beautifully.
"Sunbaes. Unnies." tears whelmed up in her eyes.
"Never leave us!" SuJong and JiA ran up, pressing her into a hug.
"Mianhae unnies. I wasn't in the right mind then." Angeline apologised.
"Anyways, we have just moved in. So, we are going to make sure, you are never out of our sight!" SunMin joined in.
"Even going to the toilet?" Angeline cracked a joke.
"Hahaha...Look at her. Cracking a joke now." SungYeol laughed.
Dinner was never silent with INFINITE around. And the endless nagging from SungGyu and sajangnim about INFINITE having to watch their weights.
"But sajangnim, we are going to dance all the way into the night too." SungJong whined.
"What if you put on weight? Your comeback is coming soon." sajangnim nagged.
"Sajangnim, just let them eat." Angeline spoke.
"A...arasso." he agreed.
"ANGELINE JJANG!!!" the boys cheered.
Suddenly, all the boys left the scene.
"Myung, take this chance." WooHyun patted him and left too. Angeline was shock.
Initially, there was silence again. What is with the silence this day too?
"Angeline.." MyungSoo finally spoke.
"Ung?" she said, turning her head to look at him. They were sitting side by side.
"I.. I am sorry for the trouble caused that day." he apologised.
"It..it is ok. I know that you are protecting me." Angeline's heart starting beating faster and faster. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought.
"Angeline. Actually, I..." MyungSoo paused. "Ugh, I can't do this." he cursed, scratching the back of his head.
"Do what?" Angeline blinked at him. MyungSoo was captivated at that moment.
"I...iloveyouwillyoubemygirlfriend?" he machine-gunned out his words.
"Sorry?" Angeline did not catch his words.
"Ugh...I am going crazy." MyungSoo was getting sweaty palms. Debut stage was never as scary as this.
"I love you. Willyoubemygirlfriend?" he tried his best to slow down, but still he failed. Angeline was still confused.
"I. Love. You. Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend?" he heaved a heavy breathe, after finally succeeding.
"Sunbae.." Angeline was shocked by his sudden confession.
'My heart is beating so fast because I like L sunbae right?' she questioned herself. 'But what about SungGyu sunbae and HoYa sunbae?'
"It....it is ok if..you don't accept me. I am sorry I am confusing you even more." MyungSoo was about to stand up when Angeline held on to him.
"L sunbae. I.... This..This is so sudden." Angeline looked into his eyes.
"I... Is this what the adults talk about? Sarang?" Angeline asked.
"I...I guess so." MyungSoo answered. "Angeline, I want you to know that I will never leave you." MyungSoo said, holding on to her hands.
"Sunbae. I don't know about this. I..." Angeline was totally confused right now. "Can you give me some time?"

 
~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~ 

So, who is hoping for MyungSoo?! Who is hoping for the story to continue on and create a love-line for SungGyu!? hehe

And, I HAD A FREAKING DREAM YESTERDAY NIGHT. Even I myself got freaked out.

I found myself in J.Tune Ent.'s dance studio. That is MBLAQ's company. Handled by Rain. I don't know, but I am suppose to be a trainee there? I called G.O., sunbae.
G.O., Lee Joon and Mir suddenly entered the studio while I was practicing some dance moves. Then G.O. sunbae suddenly told me that I am going to have lessons on how to act in Variety shows and also to find my 'talent'.
I am not sure what happened, but we were having some fun when G.O. sunbae suggested that I should create a funny dance. I was confused, so he got Lee Joon sunbae to demonstrate what a funny dance is. Somehow, in my dream, it seems like I had something with Lee Joon sunbae? Like we were dating or something? I don't know.... ahha. So I started to follow suit. They couldn't stop laughing seeing how funny my dance was. G.O. sunbae kept saying that this was the best dance ever. Best for variety shows.
Out of nowhere, Rain sunbaenim or should I say sajangnim appeared. He asked what we were doing angrily. Well, I was suppose to be practicing, not goofing around. So G.O. sunbae explained to him that they are preparing me for Variety shows. Then Rain sunbaenim coolly took a chair and sat right in front of me, asking me to show him what I got. And so, I did the goofy dances... At first he was shock. But Lee Joon sunbae kept asking Rain sunbaenim to join in as it seems quite fun. Rain sunbaenim was hesitant initially, but Lee Joon sunbae pulled him in and he started following my goofy dances. HE ENJOYED IT!! Oh god. Almighty dance king Rain enjoyed my goofy dances! Then he started laughing along too. G.O. sunbae could not stop clapping his hands. Mir sunbae was just ROFL, literally.
Then Rain sunbaenim turned serious. We were all shocked.
"You should start an academy. Like Boom's academy? I will be your first student." he said. Then the five of us could not stop laughing. He was cracking us up a lot.
RAIN! Almight Rain. oh gosh, but why did I even dream of this in the first place. A trainee in J.Tune Ent?! ...wait. A trainee in the first place?!