015

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

I was suppose to update this chapter like half an hour ago, but...... I was going crazy myself for crying in public, thanks to my grandma hehe. I NEVER REGRET CRYING IN PUBLIC THOUGH!! Grandma I LOVE YOU!! Only person who could make me cry in public. KUDOS hehe..



"Anyways, I think we have some business to settle?" sajangnim reminded us.
"Sajangnim~~~ Saranghae~~~" SungGyu sunbae cutely aegyo-ed, hoping sajangnim wouldn't kill us. 
"Oh my! Gyu hyung, you actually made her laugh." HoYa sunbae pointed out. My face straightened, knowing that I had just laughed sub-consciously. 
"Yah yah. Continue smiling." SungGyu sunbae pinched my cheeks. 
"ahem" sajangnim broke out little playfulness. "Anyways, my dearest Angeline, you really need to smile more." 
"A..arasso, I will try." I nodded.
"Lee HoWon, can you tell me what is this about?" sajangnim held out the tabloid paper. "And I heard that the girl is Angeline?" 
"Neh sajangnim. The girl happened to be Angeline." Hoya sunbae spoke truthfully.
"And what were you doing with her at, I suppose 9pm or so?" sajangnim glared.
"She was too focused on practice that she missed her dinner. I happened to be there watching over her progress, so I told her I was hungry and pulled her along for dinner." HoYa oppa explained.
"Is that true?" sajangnim looked at me.
"Neh." I replied. "Please don't scold HoYa sunbae." I pleaded. "He even lent me his hoodie and mask so that I won't be recognised." I put in good words.
"So now you two are ganging up on me?" sajangnim said angrily.
"Aniya." I became flustered.
"Haha, I was just kidding with you." he laughed. 
"Mwohya~.." I pouted.
"HoYa I am glad you thought of protecting her identity first. But I hope next time you be careful with your actions. The media have been calling me, wanting to find out about her identity." sajangnim told us.
"Yes I will. I am sorry for the trouble." HoYa sunbae apologised.
"As for you, not so young man, you have major explanation to give me." sajangnim turned his attention to SungGyu sunbae.
"Sajangnim, please don't scold SungGyu sunbae too. It is all because of me." I rubbed my hands together, pleading.
"Oh really? Tell me more please." sajangnim didn't buy it.
"I know I am going to get scolding anyways, so do you want the truth or something else?" SungGyu sunbae negotiated.
"Up to you." 
"I was indeed with Angeline." SungGyu sunbae heaved a sigh, as if preparing to get a big scolding.
"Go on." sajangnim gestured.
"We ended practice very late yesterday. By the time I finished bathing, I decided to message Angeline about the change in plans. Initially we were suppose to meet at her studio first, but I decided that it will be better if we meet straight at the studio." SungGyu sunbae told him. Then he continued about how I replied him at that unearthly hour, making him worried, since I wasn't asleep. And how he ended up in my apartment, telling me stories to make me sleep.
"Hyung! You were in her house?!" HoYa sunbae pointed at me in shock. SungGyu sunbae could only nod his head.
"Aish, SungGyu ah." sajangnim was speechless.
"I hope this is the last time ok? I don't want to receive another tabloid of you walking out of a apartment building with a girl ok?" 
"Neh sajangnim." SungGyu sunbae paused a while. "You...you are not going to nag?" 
"YAH! Do I sound naggy to you?" sajangnim cringed his face. "Do you want me to nag at you?" 
"Aniya aniya. hehe MiAn." SungGyu sunbae stuck out his tongue.
"Well, you were taking care of her too, sacrificing your sleep. So if I am scolding you, I will have to scold HoYa too, which is not fair. right?" sajangnim reasoned.
"Hehehe, sajangnim saranghae." SungGyu sunbae tried to asked for a hug but was pushed away.
"Wae~~ I want a hug too." he jumped up and down like a small kid.
"SungGyu sunbae.." I tugged on his sleeve.
"Neh?"
"Are you sure you are 22 years old?" I spoke softly.
"haha..Gyu hyung, you are getting scolded by a girl 8 years younger than you." HoYa sunbae clutched onto his stomach and laughed uncontrollably.
"Aniya, I am only 12." he replied proudly.
"Really? You are not going to regret?" I .
"Nope. I am 12." he repeated.
"Arasso, SungGyu ah." I called his name informally and patted his head like he was my dongsaeng.
"Yah yah!" he whined.
"You said you won't regret." I laughed again.
"Aigoo, you three." sajangnim sighed. "SungGyu, HoYa, take really good care of her ok? I can see that she feels closer to you two than the others." sajangnim pointed out.
"Neh. We will." the two sunbaes saluted him cutely. Then we quickly made our way out.
"Hyung I will go for recording first." Hoya sunbae told him.
"Arasso. Fighting." SungGyu sunbae punched his hands in the air. "Do you want to see the rest of INFINITE practice?" SungGyu sunbae suggested.
"Can I?" I asked.
"Of course." 
"Then what about DongWoo sunbae and HoYa sunbae?" I asked.
"Ah them? HoYa is our dancing machine. DongWoo is the next dancer. The two of them have already finished learning the dance, so they are kind of excused from practice for this two days." SungGyu sunbae explained. "That is why they are doing their recording now." 
"Ahh I see." then I follow his lead towards the dance studio at the basement.
SungGyu sunbae opened the door for me to enter first. 
"AHH!" I screamed and turned around quickly, bumping into SungGyu's sunbae rather hard solid chest. 
"Yah! WooHyun, MyungSoo ah, go put on your shirt." SungGyu sunbae scolded them.
"We are right now!" 
"Angeline, they are dressed now." SungGyu sunbae told me, turning me around. Cautiously, I opened my fingers one by one, looking through the gap.
"Aigoo, someone is blushing at the sight of my chocolate abs?" WooHyun sunbae came up greasily.
"Yah hyung you are scaring her." SungJong sunbae came up and smacked hardly on his torso.
"YAH LEE SUNGJONG!!" 
"Hehe, sorry for hyungs greasiness." SungJong sunbae apologised.

~~~~~~~~~~

Angeline sat at the side of the dance studio watching her sunbaes practice. 
"MyungSoo ah, you are doing it wrongly." the choreographer told him.
"Jincha?" MyungSoo could not believe he got it wrong.
"You..uhm, what's your name?" the dance choreographer pointed out. 
"Me?" Angeline pointed to herself, since she was the only one sitting at that area.
"Yes you."
"I am Angeline." she quickly stood up politely.
"Instead of you sitting there watching them practice, do you want to give it a shot?" he asked.
"I...." Angeline wasn't sure. She was afraid if she would be a burden instead.
"Come give it a try." SungYeol and SungJong came to pull her into the centre.
"Haha, I think we can make a band like this. Let's ditch the two rappers." WooHyun joked.
"How do I do it?" Angeline asked. They were learning the chorus part.
"Drop your right hand down, Bring it back up to your shoulder, turn your wrist inwards, make a circle at the side of your waist, your body must be facing the right wall." SungGyu explained to her slowly. 
"Like this?" Angeline followed along quickly.
"Neh. Then you continue on." WooHyun showed the rest of the steps.
"Annyeong sunbae. Oh. Annyeong Angeline." SuJong happily skipped into the dance studio.
"Noona, you finished recording already?" SungJong asked. 
"Neh. I see you are teaching Angeline your dance?" BabySoul asked.
"Haha neh. She looks bored. Do you want to learn too?" SungJong replied.
"Can I?" the dance choreographer gave her permision.
"Oh by the way, where is JiA?" SungGyu asked.
"Oh, she is most probably stuck in school. We got too carried away and ended our practice real late yesterday. She didn't manage to do a single bit of her homework, so most probably her teacher is killing her now." BabySoul replied.
"Aigoo, I always tell her to finish her work first knowing the few of you get carried away easily." SungGyu sighed.
"Arasso.." BabySoul cutely replied.
"Yah, INFINITE. The trainees are doing better than you boys." the choreographer scolded them. Well, it was not really a scolding. But he wanted to make sure INFINITE is under pressure so they will work harder. After all, INFINITE is known as 99.9% sync-dol for a very big reason.
"Arasso hyung." they chimed.
"Don't forget your MV filming is in another two weeks. When HoYa and DongWoo finishes their recording, it will be practice and practice for this dance." 
"Neh hyung." they chimed again.
"In that case, I think I should go. I am disturbing the practice." Angeline bowed. She was about to walk off when the choreographer called her back.
"Nah. I think this will be better. I will suggest to sajangnim and let you girls practice with INFINITE. This will push them to work harder." the choreographer held her back.
"Angeline ah, I think this is better. Going from the looks of our schedules, we will be extremely busy with our practice that we might not be able to make time down and track your progress." SungGyu told her. 
"A..arasso. I apologise in advance if I am hindering." Angeline bowed again.