27

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

"YAH!! Tell me now, how did you even get near our INFINITE oppas?" my classmate, HyunAh pushed me hard towards the wall. I winced as my sore back hit against the wall.
"How dare you even go near our oppas?" another girl, JiHyun hissed.
"I..." I was contemplating if I should tell them I am currently a trainee in Woollim. 
"YAH!! I am talking to you. How dare you not reply your elders?" HyunAh pushed me hard, this time I fell on the floor. 
"Just because you scored so well in your entrance test and you get to skip a grade, doesn't mean you can push your way around." JiYoon kicked me in my stomach.
"I am not.." I bit my lips, holding in the pain. 
"Don't think you can step over us queenkas just because you tower over us. You don't even have what it takes." GaYoon hollered, as my stomach received another kick from her. 
"Stop...plear stop." I begged. I started to cough out a little blood. 
"YAH!!! ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLYING!!!!!!!!" a very tall boy made his way through.
"Oh My Gosh. It's him!! Jun Hong OPPA!!!" they squealed.
"Shut up and get off me!! I am younger than you girls too. Not your oppa." he pushed them away.
That v-shaped, fair looking boy with a pair of sparkling eyes kneeled down in front of me. 
"Are.. are you alright?" his voice quivered as he slowly picked me up like I was a broken doll. 
"I am fine." I stabled myself. 
"Oh? Aren't you that girl in INFINITE's sunbaenims Paradise MV?" he asked.
"Neh. Annyeong hasaeyo, Angeline ipmida." I bowed. 
"Annyeong hehe" he scratched his head cutely. "I am Choi JunHong. Or you can call me Zelo." his big round eyes curved into an eye smile.
"But, sunbaenim? What do you mean by that." I asked.
"Ah, I am going to debut in a group next year. Hmm, but I am curious. By any chance are you a trainee too?" his eyes sparkled with curiousity.
I nodded. "Woollim's trainee."
"Ah, no wonder you appeared in the MV. Hehe so I will be your sunbaenim ? HEhe.. I am born in 1996 by the way. You too?" 
""Ani. I am 1997 baby. I introduced." 
"Ah so I am your oppa?" he smiled sheepishly.
"I guess so then?" I Shrugged. 
"Nevermind. Just for you. We will be chingus." he beamed. 
If I was called an Angel, I swear, this boy. This Zelo boy here, he is my angel now. An angel's angel. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Angeline!! FOCUS!!!" she was scolded by  the dance choreographer again.
"Angeline, are you alright? You look very pale today. Do you want to rest?" SuJong, now the appointed leader was very worried about her. But then again, Angeline would brush off with her being a little stressed and that everything would be fine soon. 
"Everyone take 10 except for Angeline." she was being singled out.
"Chwisunghapnida." she apologised. 
As everyone watched, and the three older girls at the back giving her support, she took a deep breathe and tried to master the step.
"Yah. Again!" he hollered. "If you can't even do such a simple step properly, don't waste our time. The competition out in the market is very tough. How are you going to survive out there in the future?" 
"Chwisunghapnida." she bowed and did the steps again. Once again stumbling. 
"Don't bother learning break dancing any more if you can't do this properly." he ordered. Angeline being the youngest, tallest and most flexible of the 4 girls, decided to take on a challenging genre of dance. Break dancing. 
"Neh." Her shoulders shrunk once the dance choreographer commented such. Break dancing had been a genre Angeline always wanted to challenge. She did ballet, contemporary dances, hip hop and sorts of dances. Break dancing was something she always admired but her omma never allowed her to as she was her precious daughter. Her omma was afraid she might break some bones here and there. 
"Finally. You done it right once. But it can be much better." the dance choreographer was finally satisfied.  "Everyone back." he called, without giving Angeline a break.
*thud*
Everyone's shocked face reflected through the mirror as the saw Angeline's body deflating onto the ground lifelessly. 
"ANGELINE!!" they rushed up and shake her.
"Yah Angel!! Wake up!!!!" SunMin shook her. 
"What's wrong?!" SungGyu asked as INFINITE stepped in to visit the girls. 
"Angeline.. she... she just fainted." JiA's eyes started to swell. Tears filling it.
Without hesitation. SungGyu threw his bag to WooHyun as he picked Angeline up towards their van.
"The rest stay here. DongWoo and WooHyun follow me." SungGyu instructed. 
"Hyung... to the hospital." DongWoo shouted once he spotted their manager. 
"She's burning." WooHyun noted as he touched her forehead. 
"Angeline ah. Wake up please." SungGyu grasped on her hand tightly, praying. 
"Ugh" she groaned as her eyes slowly opened. 
"Angeline!" the two boys exclaimed. 
" SungGyu sunbae. WooHyun sunbae." she winced. "Where are we going?" she noticed the surrounding.
"To the hospital of course. You fainted." WooHyun tried to give her a warm smile. 
"I don't want. I don't want." she refused. 
"We have to." DongWoo insisted.
"Here, drink some water first.' WooHyun offered. She sat up slightly and took a few sips. But soon, she started gesturing for the van to stop.
"Hyung. Pullover." SungGyu instructed, seeing her expression. She immediately hopped out of the van and vomitted at the nearest drain.
"YAH! Why.. why are you..." before SungGyu could finished his sentence, she fainted once again. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sajangnim." SungGyu, WooHyun, DongWoo and Manager JongRyul greeted.
"How is she?" he panted. He rushed over to the hospital right when he received the news.
"She is still going through her check up. We are still waiting. She fainted right after she vomitted blood." SungGyu rubbed his forehead.
"It must have been tough on you guys. Go back and take a rest. Tell the others not to worry." Sajangnim told the boys.
"It is ok. We have no schedules anyways. We should stay." SungGyu said.
"Yes. And I am sure Angeline will be happy to see her closest sunbaes right beside her when she open her eyes again." WooHyun added. 
"Doctor. How is she?" the 5 guys rushed up, 
"How are you related to her?" he asked.
"I am her uncle/sunbaes." they spoke.
"Anyways. From the scans, we have found that she is suffering from rather severe internal bleeding. I suppose it has been going on for a few hours. How can you not notice?" the doctor was displeased.
"That explains her blood vomit." DongWoo blurted. 
"Because of her blood loss, we would need a consent from her relatives for her to do a minor operation, and also for her to have blood transfusion." the doctor stated.
"I can sign for her. I am her uncle and her boss as well." sajangnim stepped up.
"I ... I will go inform the others about her surgery>" WooHyun could barely contained his tears when he heard that Angeline had to go through an operation.
"How did she even get such injuries?"DongWoo scratched his head.
"I have a feeling she is bullied in school. Like physically bullied. We will have to ask her when she comes out from surgery, if not we have to ask her school mates." SungGyu stated, remembering the time when he spotted her slightly brusied arms.
 

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi hi. Sorry for not u[dating for nearly a month. I even lost touch with this story. Trying to get back on path. 
And dear readers. I have no issues with 4 minute...I just think 4 minutes girls have some attitude hahaha.. that's why I used their names. Truthfully, I wanted to use t-ara's names at the very start. Coincidentally, their "ISSUE" came up... So I think it was not appropariate. SORRY!!!
tumblr_m86i8vSOVq1rsbrbqo1_500.jpg MyungSoo figuring out, hard enough about HoYa's gay character. hehehe
tumblr_m8678qFgSU1qg2esgo2_500.jpg Someone is sporting a new hairstyle here???