28

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

"Angeline ah, please wake up." SungGyu chanted. He had been by her bed side for the second day after her surgery. 
"SungGyu ah, you should go back and get some rest." sajangnim placed his hands on SungGyu's shoulders.
"I don't want to. She is here. On the hospital bed, and I can't do anything. As one of the oldest in the company, the leader of INFINITE, I failed so much to even protect the youngest kid here." a tear escaped. 
"SungGyu ah, you are an idol. She is a minor. You can't go far for at least the next 5 years. Underground relationships, meeting each other in secrecy. Having a 'sunbae-hoobae' term on screen. Can you take it? Do you think my niece can take it?" sajangnim spoke. He knew very well the reason behind why SungGyu insist on staying to take care of Angeline. It wasn't just because SungGyu thinks he failed his position as a leader. Failed the trust of the boss. But because SungGyu was madly in love with Angeline. 
"Sajangnim. What are you talking....?"
"SungGyu, I know you love my niece a lot. I was against it initially. But I am willing to let you have a chance with her. But do you think she can? She is barely 15. Immature. Do you think you can be by your side forever? She is a young, innocent girl, at least 5 years of underground relationship for her?" Sajangnim poured out his worries too.
"Sajangnim. I am even willing to let my idol name go down for Angeline." SungGyu said without hesistation.
"I know you are willing to. But what about your brothers? INFINITE. Don't forget. You as the leader will pull everyone down." sajangnim said with another serious tone. "I am all willing to let you two date. But will the other members allow? What about their hardwork? You have to think it through."
"ugh...." a groaned escaped Angeline's mouth even before SungGyu could reply. 
"I will go get the doctor. Stay with her." sajangnim ran out. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Angeline. How are you feeling? Do you remember me? Hello? Do you remember what happened? What caused your injuries? Why did you not ask for a break?" my eyes were barely opened when a blurry face, like a rather cute hamster with very very small eyes popped out in front of me with tons of questions.
"SungGyu sunbae?!" my eyes widened seeing my sunbae right in front of me. I shot up immediately, knocking my head with his, but another round of pain shot through my whole body from my torso. 
"Ung~~" my face cringed as I pressed on my torso. 
"Yah yah. Kwenchana? Where does it hurt?" he examined me carefully. "Your torso?" I nodded.
"What.. what happened?" I croaked. 
"You don't remember? You passed out twice after vomitting blood. You had internal bleeding so the doctor had to do an immediate surgery on you to stop the bleeding." he explained. 
Then the doctor came in and did all sorts of checks on me. Making me very dizzy. 
"Ok. Tell me exactly what happened. Why and how did you get those injuries?" samchun questioned calmly after the doctor left. 
"Nothing. I was being naughty and tried out some stunts. Ended up knocking my torso against the railing." I lied blatantly.
"Angeline Lee. I am giving you one more chance before I use my authority as your boss to question you. I can stop all your trainings. Prevent you from going school if I want to." he threatened. 
I gulped. No school? I wouldn't mind. I hated to see those unnies in my school who beats me up. But then. Thinking of seeing that cute angel of mine, uhm, Zelo oppa right? I want to go back to school.
"Giant Angel??" a soft voice resounded from the door.
"Ung?" who is calling who giant angel? I wondered.
"Eo?! Annyeong hasaeyo. I am Zelo. A trainee from TS Ent." Zelo appeared right at the moment. But he was being all too formal. 
"SungGyu sunbae, samchun. You..you wouldn't eat up the angel that saved me right?" I broke the awkwardness.
"He saved you?" SungGyu sunbae was confused. 
Zelo did the explanations of whatever happened in school.
"Angeline. Why didn't you tell us? We could have protected you?" SungGyu sunbae half said, half scolded.
"And then what? Cause the whole school of girls to go gaga over you boys. And cause me to have more haters?" I snapped. I covered my mouth immediately, realising the sudden change in my attitude. SungGyu sunbae and samchun was shocked too. I swear. That was the biggest eyes I saw of SungGyu sunbae. 
"Angeline ah. Are you feeling ok?" SungGyu sunbae stuttered.
"NO! I..I am here in pain, on this hospital bed not able to go for trainings, missing school, and you are giving such suggestions. And next thing for all I know, you will be asking me to transfer school. And if things still don't work out, I might just as well drop out." I snapped once again. This time, Zelo was very shocked too. 
"What........what date... is it.. today??" I muttered softly. Afraid that I might snap at them again. 
"17th. Why?" samchun glanced at his watch and replied. 
"No....no wonder..." I smacked myself hard on my forehead.
"What no wonder?" they chorused. 
"The time has come." I replied. "I become very sensitive when the time is near, hence me snapping off at you. I am sorry."
"Oh... you mean. That uhm monthly thing where you have to use that squarish packaging?" SungGyu sunbae blushed.
"NO!!!" I shouted. "Uhm... in a way.. uhm.. yes.. I meant." I blushed too. 
"Aigoo, look at my niece all grown up." samchun teased. 
"Yea yea. I am all grown up. And I will be bleeding for like 4 days?" I pouted. 
"Uh..hehe sorry Zelo.. you... you had to hear such conversation." I side glanced at Zelo and saw him giving awkward smiles every now and then. 
"It is ok. Anyways, it is good to see that you are fine now. I am so sorry I can't stay longer, I have to go for my training too, before my managers nag at me." he apologised for leaving early.