004

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

"Gel baby, what do you want for your birthday present?" appa asked, holding on to small hands. I started running about the toy store, looking for the perfect toy. This place was a heaven, PARADISE! The shelves were standing so tall above me, that in the end, I got lost in my own ways.
"APPA!!! OMMA!!" I cried out loud, searching for them in the crowd. 
"Little girl, are you lost?" a rather handsome looking young man came up to me. I nodded, wiping away my tears.
"No worries, I will bring you to the information counter to make an announcement." he offered his hand. 
'Angel, never follow strangers ok.' appa and omma had always warn me about it. Especially the fact that many people know I am the one and only daughter of a very rich man. Appa and omma often tell me stories of how those strangers will abduct the kid, chop off their limbs and send them to poorer countries to make them beg for money. But, now, I am lost. Who knows where appa and omma are. I held on to his hand tightly, afraid that he would go missing too. 
"Where..where are we going?" I suddenly halted, realising that we have long passed the information counter.
"The escalator there is not working. We are going to take the elevator." he tugged me.
"Let go!! Let go!!" I started screaming and struggling when I realised we were in the carpark now. Little me, kicked him hard in the shin, with all my might. He let go of me and I started to run. Unfortunately, I felt a painful pull on my left hand. My left shoulder felt like it was going to dislocate.
"Stop shouting and get in!" the rugged man who pulled me, shoved me into the white delivery van.
"Tie her up and shut her up. If she makes noise, just slap her." the driver instructed.
"APPA OMMA!!" I continued screaming.
"YAH! SHUT UP!" and a tight slap landed on my cheek, burning away. I started to sob, almost wanting to give up hope. 
'Appa omma, I love you. I am sorry. I should have listened to you.' I kept apologising. 
"Get out." that young man who conned me, dragged me out of the van. With no energy left, I fainted. 
I felt a wave of icy cold water smacking right into my face. I gasped for air and regain conscious only to find myself on a cold hard floor. Where ever I was, was definitely not a good place. It was dark, dampy, messy, whatever words could describe it. Worst than a rubbish chute, I would say. 
"ANGEL!!! GEL ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I heard appa's voice through the phone. 
"APPA!! SAVE ME!!" I started crying again.
"SHUT UP!" I received another slap on my cheek.
"Now you heard your precious daughter's voice. $2 Million, 7PM sharp at Clementi Hawker Centre. If you dare to be funny with me, such as calling the police, be prepared to collect her corpse and see her as an angel." a heavily tattoed man threatened. "You have slightly more than 3 hours. Time is ticking." and he hung up the call.
3 hours? So, I have been here since....I remembered the last time I looked at a clock was 1:14pm. Aside with the time I arrived at this dungeon. How is he expecting appa to raise $2 Million in cash, within 3 hours. Appa had the capabilities to do so, but I was sure the bank would not even allow such transactions to take place.
"Ah, darn your stomach. Cheng ah, untie her and let her eat." that man ordered. As I was being untied, 2 buns were being thrown in front of me. I was hesitant to take it.
"Thre is no poison. I am a man of words." he said, without looking at me. I took up one bun and scanned the surronding. My eyes landed on an ajar door, that was just a few metres ahead. Sneaking glances at those few thugs, I quickly dahsed towards the door, praying hard that none of them would catch me before I reached brightness.
"YOU.TRY.TO.RUN.AWAY?!" I was yanked backwards and literally flung onto the ground. Lucky, there was a mattress there that they use for resting, and I landed a little on it. 
"Feng, pass me my switchblade." that man stretched his left hand to the back, with his eyes locked to mine, burning me down. 
*click* with a swing, a sharp knife pounced out. 
"This will teach you a lesson from running away." he squat down, pulling my left ankle towards him. I felt the coldness of the knife on my skin. Next moment, it was just pain.
"AHHH!!" I struggled, but his gripped was so strong, I could only see blood dripping off my ankle but not feel anything. The blade went round my ankle and back to its starting point, seemingly making a band around my ankle. 
"And this. To make you father panic." He pushed the blade right into my sole, tracing down to some where just above my heels. Then, he dropped my leg like a rag onto the ground and took a picture of it, supposedly to send it to appa. 
"AHHHHHH!! AHHHH!" I kept screaming in pain. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"SuAh, how is she?" omonim asked.
"She kept crying. I managed to calm her down and coax her to sleep." SuAh replied, letting out a deep breathe at what the young girl was going through.
"Who is she?" aboji questioned.
"Her name is Angeline. She was sitting beside me on the plane, all alone. She is 14 this year."
"Her parents?" 
"From what I know, her mom is a Korean, married to a Singaporean. She is staying in Singapore to finish up her work. Her father passed away 5 years ago when she was only nine." SuAh related the little information that she knows of Angeline. 
"Then what is she doing alone in Korea?' aboji asked, very concerned.
"She is here auditions." SuAh replied.
"Mwoh? But didn't you say she is 14?" omonim was shocked. SuAh could only nod.
"Where..where will she be staying?" aboji asked.
"She has an apartment at JooSang Bo Hak Apartments. I brought her back because she was traumatised in the supermarket when I was checking out the utensils, knives in particular. So I convinced her to come over and let me take care of her for tonight." SuAh explained why Angeline was in the house.
"She can stay here as long as she wants. It is so dangerous for such a young girl to be living alone. What more, she is one very pretty lady, even more dangerous." aboji offered.
"Alright, I will talk to her about it. I think she has a hard time opening up to people. I took nearly 9 hours to have a proper conversation with her." SuAh exaggerated. 
"AHHHHHH!! AHHHH!!" screams were coming from the next room.
"She must be having a nightmare." omonim exclaimed as the three of them rushed into SuAh's bedroom.
"Angeline! Angeline, I am here. I am SuAh." 
"Ahh!! I am scared.." Angeline woke up from her terrible nightmare and buried herself into SuAh's arms. 
"Hush hush. You are safe here." SuAh coaxed her.
"Don't, please don't. Don't leave me." Angeline gripped tightly onto her sleeve.
"I won't. I will sleep here with you now ok." SuAh knew that nothing would make Angeline calm down other being beside her at the moment. 
Laying her back into bed, SuAh climbed onto the bed, beside her. Angeline was gripping tightly onto SuAh's hand, not wanting to let go. Not wanting to let SuAh let go.

~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came. The sun shone brightly into the bedroom, through the gaps of the curtains. 
"hmmmm." I wormed around, Stretching my body at the same time. 
"You are awake?" I opened my eyes, nearly falling off the bed. Thankfully, my hand that was gripping tightly onto Miss SuAh's saved my fall. She pulled me back in. 
"Sorry, I frightened you." she smiled widely. 
"Let's have you washed and freshened up for breakfast." she propped me off the bed, trudging me towards her personal bathroom.
"Look at that puffy eyes of yours." she pouted, looking very sad. I stared into the mirror and took a huge step back, tumbling onto the toilet seat. That...that ghostly figure isn't me. Then, I touched my face, looking into the mirror. Stupid tears. Made me all puffed up.
"Your tooth brush, and facial towel. I will be waiting outside." Miss SuAh handed the items to me and skipped her way out. Not wanting to let her wait, I quickly did my morning routine and followed her down for breakfast.
"I should make my move now. I am sorry for troubling you. Thank omonim and aboji for your kindness." I bowed.
"No, no. It is ok. We would actually love for you to stay." aboji quickly stood up. I looked at him a little worried. I wasn't ready to open up to them yet.
"Appa, I think she will feel more comfortable in her apartment. I will send her home." Miss SuAh cut in and saved me.
"Miss SuAh, I can go back by myself." I rejected her offer.
"I insist. And, you don't even know how to get to your apartment. Not forgetting the fact that you don't even have the transport card. I must get one for you before I send you back to the apartment." Miss SuAh insisted.
"Miss SuAh, that won't do." I shook my head.
"Just listen to her. SuAh loves to help people. If not she will nag at them and herself." omonim laughed.
"In that case, thank you." I said in advance.
"Omma, Appa, I will go straight to the office after I settle her back in the apartment." Miss SuAh bid goodbyes as she led me the way to her car.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I went *missing* for a few days. This isn't my main priority yet. And, I did quite badly for my finals, had a rough nagging from my mum. DARN LECTURER! haha kidding. I was the one that didn't put in effort and got a B...So for apologies of MIA-ing, PIC SPAM!!!!

infinite-syncronized-macro-400x299.jpg (hehehe this is so so cute)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJSbZ5EnJQDtPSL_Gr3Sk (Can I choose your shirt? )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDE7PUxh73TI7jV9V_6S- (EPIC FACE IS EPIC!! )

tumblr_lgtxuzw0Ek1qh2z68o1_250.jpg (Look at that!! Yes I am amazed at how y they are, BUT, I am even more amazed at how similar that angle of bend their legs are in!!)

Dongwoo reading a fan letter  ヾ(^▽^*) (DinoWoo received a love letter)

tumblr_m10qv4jqJ71r1om8so1_250.gif (GyuGyu isn't really happy about it.)

tumblr_m0jzf8AUf41qllt09o1_500.gif (Myungie is shocked)

tumblr_lz7oq34aJl1r3xllho1_250.gif (WooHyunnie doesn't believe it too)

tumblr_lyv9975qL41qflg9yo1_250.gif (Yeollie becomes lifeless)

Oh (BI**H PLEASE!)

tumblr_lyikhjKs8G1qllt09o1_250.gif (And Howonnie is being upset that DinoWoo is leaving him :( )

tumblr_lwypsmlrro1qa0m06o1_500.gif (Pabo DongWoo being elated at the letter, not knowing how HoYa is feeling.)

INFINITE gifs are all from http://fyeahinfinitegifs.tumblr.com/ (THANK YOU!!)

Pictures are from http://yeahinfinitemacros.tumblr.com/ , http://elfiahlovesuju.blogspot.com/2010/11/infinite-macros-part-one-ddd.html , http://blog.ningin.com/2011/08/25/photo-of-the-day-infinites-synchronization/