016

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

 

2 weeks later. 

*ring ring* 
"Yeobusaeyo?" I woke up from my sleep, trying to stiffened a yawn. 
"Ah, mian hae. Did I wake you up too early?" the caller said.
"Aniya SuJong unnie. I was going to wake up soon too." I replied. 
"Anyways, INFINITE sunbae is having their MV filming soon. And sajangnim cancelled all our trainings for today so that we can go have a look at how a MV filming scene will look like." SuJong unnie sounded really elated.
"Arasso, I will go get ready now. Text me the filming venue." I said.
"Aniya, I will meet you outside your apartment building in about half an hour." she said and hung up.
SuJong unnie is very very kind. Maybe it is because of SungGyu sunbae? Because INFINITE sunbae are getting really busy preparing for their full album comeback, the time they come over to chck on my progress was getting lesser to almost none. SungGyu sunbae was afraid I would get lonely and think otherwise, such as trying to commit suicide. Truthfully, even though I am only 14, I have thought a lot about that. And now especially when I am all alone in Korea. I wouls cry myself to sleep sometimes, nightmares creeping up on me. SungGyu sunbae got permission from sajangnim to let SuJong unnie train with me since we might be in a group together. I was a little wary against SuJong unnie, after what L sunbae warned me about getting too close with other trainees. But SuJong unnie kept pushing her way in. She kept talking and sticking around me, never leaving a chance for me to be alone. Well, except when we are heading back home. Not to forget, Jay oppa, SunMin unnie and Miss SuAh, or should I say my Aunt now. They stayed by me, checking up on me, making sure I would never harbour any thoughts of ending my life or doing anything stupid. I was getting slightly closer to my Korean grandparents too. Aunty and uncle (sajangnim) would often bring me home for dinner. Grandma often nag at me to move in with them, but I rejected the offer. And, thanks to INFINITE sunbae too, who always try their best to understand me more, I found myself smiling more often. 
"KYA!!" I heard a squeal as a girl on heels ran up from behind me, hooking elbows with me. I was shocked at first, not knowing who she was, but relaxed after I saw that she was SuJong unnie.
"SuJong unnie." I sighed at how child-like she is.
"Yah, how can you make unnie wait for you in the cold." she joked. Haha, it was not even cold. How can Korea in June be cold? Quickly, we got on the subway and headed towards the venue. We reached a little before INFINITE sunbae. 
"DongWoo sunbae, what time is JiA coming down?" SuJong unnie asked.
"In the afternoon." DongWoo sunbae replied. "Why? You miss her already? haha"
"Aniya. I want to introduce Angeline to JiA."
"Ahhh I see. We will be filming our individual scenes first, then JiA will be joining in later when she comes." DongWoo sunbae replied.
First, it started off with SungGyu sunbae solo shots. Well, it went down with the age. 
They were filming in a crime scene like area. Broken glasses, shootings here and there, screamings. 
SungGyu sunbae was asked to sit on the floor, leaning against the car door as the starting shooting pallets against the door. I froze. The SungGyu sunbae that I am very close with, is going through so much for the MV. Not knowing why, tears started to flow down my cheeks. I was getting worried. What if SungGyu sunbae get injured. 
"Angeline?" SuJong unnie called me. "Angeline?" she called again.
"Ah...*sniff* neh?" I turned to face her.
"Aigoo..Why are you crying?" her eyes widened in shock. "Tell me why are you crying. Are you hurt anywhere? Huh?" She pulled me away from her hug and examined me up and down.
"Aniya." I sniffed again. "Sung..SungGyu sunbae...I am worried about SungGyu sunbae."
"Aigoo, this is MV filming. They won't let anything happened to him." SuJong unnie patted me. 
"CUT!" I heard the director called out. "Very good SungGyu. DongWoo, your turn." 

~~~~~~~~~~

SungGyu successfully finished his rather frightening solo scenes. His shivers, his little jumps as the pallets hit against the car door just right behind him, were all true emotions. He once even show a pallet zooming pass his cheeks. He gulped, lucky it did not hit him. Finally when the director gave an OK to it, he quickly got up and ran out of the scene, afraid to be called back for a second shooting.
"Where is Angeline and SuJong?" SungGyu asked around.
"In the waiting room. I think you should hurry go in and comfort her." one of the stylist informed him. Not knowing what happened, he quickly ran towards the waiting room like as if it will cost a life if he was a second late.
"Gyu hyung. Finally you are here." SungJong exclaimed. The boys were all crowding around Angeline, trying to comfort her.
"What happened? Tell me." SungGyu demanded an explanation from SungYeol.
"Sunbae. She started crying because she was worried you would get hurt." SuJong stood up to explain.
"Ah..keureh?" SungGyu relaxed a little, realising it was nothing that serious.
"Angeline ah.." SungGyu called out.
"Hyung, just sit here." HoYa stood up from beside Angeline and gave the seat to him.
"Angeline, look, I am all fine." SungGyu stretched out his hands and legs, showing her that he did not even get a single cut or bruise. "Aiggoooo, stop the tears ok." SungGyu pulled her in and patted her back.
"DongWoo ah, why are you still here? You should be standing by like 10 minutes before. Beware the director scolds you." SungGyu nagged.
"Ah hyung. Sorry. I was really worried about her. You know me." DongWoo laughed shyly. He gets worried over people easily. But seeing that SungGyu is here to comfort her, he feels better. 
"DongWoo hyung, you should really go now." SungJong rushed him.
"AHhh..really haha. Bye." DongWoo ran out.
"Are all the sunbaes going to be filming like this?" Angeline finally spoke in between her sobs.
"Neh. This is our individual scenes." SungGyu explained to her slowly. 
"Do you really  have to film it?" Angeline looked at them worriedly.
"Aigoo, Angeline ah, you are really an angel. This is a MV. Not a real thing. We won't get injured." WooHyun comforted her. 
"Are you afraid and worried for us because of what happened when you were young?" SungGyu recalled the talk he had with her while he slept over at her apartment. Angeline nodded.
"What can I do to help you...." SungGyu felt a little frustrated that he could do nothing much about Angeline's memories.
"SungGyu sunbae." 
"Uh neh?" he quickly replied.
"WooHyun sunbae, HoYa sunbae, SungYeol sunbae, L sunbae, SungJong sunbae." Angeline called their names out one by one.
"What is it Angeline?" their attentions all on her.
"I am really really sorry." she stood up and bowed 90 degrees.
"Yah, wae keureh? Why the sudden apology?" They were shocked by her sudden actions. It was like as if an apology before something bad happens.
"Yah. Speak up. Why the sudden apology?" SungGyu shook her lightly.
"I know how hard sunbaes are trying to help me open up. But I stubbornly refuse to. I am very sorry for making sunbaes worried." she apologised.
"Angeline ah. Do you know you scared us? We thought you were harbouring thoughts of..." SungYeol was elbowed by L before he could say anything bad.
"I promise I will work harder and do my best to open up to sunbaes. I will work harder to be as good as sunbaes." Angeline made a promise.
"Angeline ah, take your time ok? The last thing we want is you stressing yourself out." SungJong ruffled her hair. 
"I see you boys are getting closer to Angeline now?" a low voice sounded.
"Ah sajangnim." all of them greeted. 
"Chwisunghapnida...I am late..*pants*" a tall girl, in her school uniform ran in.
"Oh, JiA yah, you are here." the boys welcomed her.
"Wait, aren't you suppose to be here at 1:30pm? It is only 12 noon." DongWoo who just came back felt something amiss. "Don't tell me, you ditched class?"
"Hehehe.." JiA giggled. 
"Yoo JiA. What did I say about ditching school?" sajangnim turned serious.
"Mianhapnida. But the teacher for the last lesson is really really really boring." she emphasised. "And SuJong unnie said there is this really cute and pretty and tall dongsaeng to introduce to me. I can't wait to see if she is taller than me." JiA replied.
"Here she is. Her name is Angeline." SuJong pushed her in front of JiA.
"Wahhh..DaeBak. You are really taller than me. Are you having insoles?" JiA scanned Angeline's shoes.
"What is insoles?" Angeline asked.
"Wait. Let me show you." SungJong ran over to the shoes that SungGyu wore to the filming set and pulled out a black coloured paltform.
"Yah Lee SungJong." SungGyu sighed and gave in.
"Ahhh, so it actually makes you taller?" Angeline nodded, finally understanding the use of it.
"Neh."
"So..SungGyu sunbae, you are actually not that tall?" Angeline scanned him up and down.
"Yah yah. I am tall ok." SungGYu put his hands on his hips, puffing out air at how the younger ones are teasing him about his height.
"And how old did you say you are again?" JiA asked, ignoring the commotion.
"14."
"Jincha DaeBak." JiA exclaimed. "Is there a medicine or something to stop this kid from growing?" JiA asked around.
"She can be the next SNSD's SooYoung noona." SungJong added.
"Anyways, whose turn is it for filming now?" sajangnim asked. 
"WooHyun hyung is back, HoYa hyung is having the filming now. So, next will be SungYeol hyung." L listed out.
"WooHyun ah, are you sure you need not go to the hospital?" sajangnim blurted out.
"Aish, sajangnim, I told you not to mention it." WooHyun brushed it off. Worried that this would make the members and Angeline even more worried.
"What happened?" SungGyu demanded with his leader tone.
"The glass the broke flew too far out. Some of them landed on his back." sajangnim explained. WooHyun was making a 'cut-it' action towards sajangnim.
"Nam WooHyun, I as the leader, demand you to go to the hospital and get check up now." SungGyu pointed.
"no no. It is ok." WooHyun objected to the idea.
"What if those small pieces get stuck on your skin? Go now." SungGyu insisted.
"GeoNam hyung. I don't care what you do, just get WooHyun hyung to the hospital for check up now. Make sure the doctor says ok, before letting him back here. Filming can wait." SungJong called the manager. With that, WooHyun was kind of being dragged out of the filming set and headed towards the hospital. 

 


I am really really sorry, I did not update for about 4 days. I was busy with work and my other fanfic. REALLY SORRY. I am very glad that you stayed on with me (: Very great support for me. I wrote this chapter in a rush, so I know it isn't really that great. But still, I hope it is well, good enough.
and as an apology, PIC SPAM!!!

tumblr_m244clZOAQ1r066hyo7_r1_250.jpg Oh my... look at SungYeol side-eyeing Myungie!
tumblr_m244clZOAQ1r066hy THIS IS SO WRONG!!! SungJong and SungYeol smirking at each other, leaving MyungSoo staring out. I bet he is unhappy. And DONGWOO! Who are you touching?! Get back to HoYa. I can see that HoAegi isn't any where near happy too. HANDS OFF GYU!
tumblr_m243ubo1Bf1qe80bbo1_500.jpg Pokemon HoYa uses SkinShip attack!! Good one HoYa! Good way to get back at DongWoo
tumblr_m23x6dGr2k1qbbkeso1_500.jpg HoYa looks so so awkward but cute here. Dancing to PARADISE!! 

\tumblr_m23aj0ga4s1r9q7nco1_500.jpg See DongWoo?! This is karma for touching SungGyu!! Even WooHyun is ignoring you. Don't be a er hehe. Can't you see how upset HoAegi is? You better do something good to cheer him up.
tumblr_m1sfgzMiHb1qhz2sfo1_500.gif MyungYeol..the meant to be couple hehe
seriously..........tumblr_m17xlihrIU1qllt09o1_500.gif MYUNGIE LOOKS SUPER CUTE IN THIS!!! SUPER SUPER CUTE
tumblr_lxfz7vuSfv1qg57tuo1_500.gif Forever alone SungGyu hahaha... 
tumblr_m22v8144i11rq0gw6o1_500.jpg I guess HoYa loves this bag a lot too. I seen a couple of photos with him carrying this bag (on different occasions)
tumblr_m22v79b0FE1rq0gw6o1_500.jpg If only the potter trolley is of a heart-shape and not a cage-like shape. Then YaDong will be picutred in a golden brimmed heart haha. 
Ok. That is all for this long long pic/gifs spam ^^ GOOD NIGHT. (: