024

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

HELLO!!! I am back after an exactly of one month hiatus. So sorry. I actually had a few ideas in my mind. But every time when I am about to start on it, it slipps out of my mind :( so angry. So I made myself to write one before I start preparing for my exams. I feel so bad for leaving my dear readers alone all this while.

~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~

A few days passed. I suppose everything went back to normal? We have not been meeting INFINITE sunbaenim any more. They are preparing for their comeback and us girls have a lot to practice too. 
Usually in the day, I am alone in the studios, either practicing on my vocals or learning new dance moves. The other unnies come in only in the afternoon, after their school. Today, the unnies ended school early, and so we had longer practice lessons. 
"WAHH!! Let us hide here first!!" Suddenly HoYa sunbae and SungJong sunbae barged into our dance studio, panting. The four of us girls and our dance choreographer stared at them in shock.
"Sunbae, have a drink first." I quickly got two cups of water for them.
"HoYa sunbae, what are you two doing?" SuJong unnie asked him.
"Oh uhm. We are filming our new variety show. Infinite Sesame Player. And uhm, *pants* phew. We are escaping from our managers." Hoya sunbae explained.
"Ahh, I see. But you should know that you are high up at the twelth floor of this building, and there is no back door, unless you want to run down the emergency staircase right?" JiA unnie warned them.
"Aish.....Hyung, what kind of stupid idea of yours to come up here." SungJong sunbae whined and stomped his foot.
"YAH! Shut up. No one asked you to follow me!!" HoYa sunbae flicked his forehead. I cringed my face in pain, even though I wasn't the one getting hit. 
"Anyways, I think we should go. Sorry for interrupting your dance practice. " SungJong sunbae and HoYa sunbae bowed apologetically as they quickly made their way out cautiously.
Once the two sunbaes have left, we were back to intense practices. Recording every 30seconds of dance, stopping to monitor screen by screen. Obviously, when our sunbaes are known for being 99.9% sync-dols, we have to have some standards to match up to them too. 
"Ok, that's all for today. Rest well tonight. See you girls tomorrow." our dance choreographer called it a day as he took his usual folder out for some gradings to be done. Well, like any other Entertainment companies out there, the instructors have to grade us based on our performance. Even though the four of us are some what confirmed in the team, but if any of us doesn't make the grade, we can be cut off any time too. Especially since our tentative debut time is nearly a year away. 
Some staff in the company offered to walk us girls back to the dorm saying that it was rather late for four of us to be heading back, even though our dorm is just 20 minutes walk away. 
SuJong unnie and JiA unnie were wallking in front, while SunMin unnie and I walked behind, with the staff just a few steps behind us. 
"Angel ah~ What are you thinking about?" SunMin unnie cut my train of thoughts.
"A..aniya. I just miss omma." I half lied. I do miss omma, but that wasn't what was on my mind. And I did not want to let the other unnies get worried, at this unearthly hour.
I felt someone staring at me from behind. Not just a normal stare, but something that seems to be burning through me. I felt really uncomfortable, thinking that the staff is just behind us. I kind of regret wearing shorts for practice, instead of a jegging. I fished out my phone and pretended to be looking at my own reflection from the front camera. There was no one behind us, except for that staff. 
"Aigoo, you are pretty already. Stop looking." SunMin unnie teased me. 
"Haha." I laughed and brushed it off. Once again, I felt someone staring down at me. This time, I had a feeling he was scanning me from head to toes. I was feeling very uncomfortable. 
"Unnie, let's hurry back, I am feeling a little cold." I rubbed the sides of my arm and quickened my steps to catch up with SuJong unnie and JiA unnie. 
"Thank you for sending us back." SuJong unnie thanked the staff and we bowed to him. 
"It's ok. It is my responsibility to ensure the safety of our girls." he smiled back warmly.
Maybe I was wrong about him? His smile seems so warm. How can he be a ert? I must be too stressed and must have thought of too much. 
"See you tomorrow." we waved.
"Neh, see you girls tomorrow." he said. Just as we turned around to enter the building, I felt a squeeze on my .
"AK!' I shrieked.
"What is it?!" the unnies turned around. 
"Ah, nothing. I just tripped." I lied. You may find me stupid for not telling the unnies about it. But what can they do? What can the four of us rather slim girls do to a full grown man like him? In fact, he is the one who could do tons of things on us. So, I decided to let the matter off for now, thinking that maybe this is just his first time or so. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"JiA ah." SuJong called out form the kitchen.
"Neh unnie?" JiA went over. 
"We need to talk. It is something serious." SuJong said. Peeping out of the kitchen, making sure none of the other two girls are near.
"What is it? You looked really worried." JiA prompted.
"I think Angeline was lying about her tripping just now." SuJong said. 
"What do you mean?"
"That guy. That staff who walked us back, I had a bad feeling about him ever since I joined Woollim. Remember MinYoung and EunAh?" SuJong mentioned to of their ex-trainee friends.
"Neh." JiA nodded.
"I heard that they left Woollim because they have been ually harrassed by some staff in Woollim. But that exact person, I am not sure. I am afraid that Angeline had been some what harrassed just now, that was why she shrieked. Not a trip." SuJong analysed the situation for her.
"Then shouldn't we question her? I mean, if it was really that guy who did so, we should tell sajangnim too." JiA blurted.
"You pabo. What can it help? Sack him? Bring shame to the company? We can't do that at this moment too. INFINITE sunbae is coming back in a few weeks time. Imagine Woollim getting into such trouble, that will bring harm to sunbaes too." SuJong scolded. "And, I think Angeline had her reasons of not telling us about it? Maybe she didn't want to blow it up. And maybe me analysis was wrong." 
"So? We just sit and watch? Until one of us literally get ually harrassed?" JiA raised her voice a little. SuJong placed her finger on her lips to shut her off.
"No, I won't just sit and watch. Instead, now that we suspect it and that guy, we will have to protect each other more. Angeline isn't very familiar with Korea yet. Except for a few streets and shops around our dorm, the office and the dance studios. So we should never let her wander off alone. As for SunMin, she has kind of familirised herself with the area, but it is better if there is at least two of us together no matter where we go." SuJong told her the plan. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"GeoNam hyung, what is that guy doing with the girls?" SungGyu, who was sitting right in front pointed out as they drove passed the girls dorm towards back towards their own tattered dorm. 
"I guess he should be walking them back in this late night." their manager, HyoAn, popped his head out right from the back to look in the direction of SungGyu's finger.
"Wait. He looks familiar. Isn't he the staff that was warned for harrassing MinYoungie and EunAh?" HoYa put on his thick studious glasses, squinted his eyes at the same direction.
"GeoNam hyung, let's wait here for a while. Let's watch his moves until the girls goes in safely." DongWoo suggested.
"Arasso." GeoNam drove to the side of the road and parked the van there as the seven boys stared out of the window, monitoring his every single move. They were like cheetahs, ready to spring out at any prey they spot, just in case that man harms any of the girls.
"HYUNG HYUNG!!" SungJong squealed. 
"What?" They all focused on the man.
"He just molested Angeline." SungJong was banging on the window.
"Aish, I can't take it anymore." SungGyu was all ready to barge out of the van when GeoNam held him back.
"He is leaving now. We have no evidence, so we can't do anything." GeoNam sighed, at the unfortunate truth.
"But, I can't just let him off!" SungGyu burst out in anger.
"Calm down. The girls have gone in safely. Tomorrow, the first thing I will do when I reach ther office is to inform sajangnim about it ok? Then we let him settle. You boys have your comeback soon, so you can't get into any of such troubles." GeoNam reminded him.
"Aish!! The girls' dignity is more important than our comeback. We can always work harder. But once their dignity is thrown away, they can't get it back." SungGyu was fighting against his rather buff manager. GeoNam quickly start the engine and drove off before SungGyu could do anything stupid. 
"SungGyu, I am really sorry. I want to help the girls too, but we can't just go out and settle it ourselves. It will bring more trouble and might harm the girls too. Imagine those articles that the tabloids will write. We will settle it legally ok? I promise I will get sajangnim to sack that guy and make sure he goes nowhere near any of the workers, trainees and you boys ok?" GeoNam had to calm SungGyu down when they reached back the dorm. 
"Gyu hyung, go bathe now. You must be tired from dance practice." WooHyun joined in to calm the elder down. 

~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~

I AM BACK!! hehehe. I kind of got my plot back in my mind after writing this chapter...but then again, it derailed quite far from my original plot, so I still need some more time to organise everything in my brain now hehe.

tumblr_m49anpitO01rvdpsjo2_500.gif SungGyu trying to *ahem* molest MyungSoo. I am sure SungYeol isn't happy about this HAHAHA That's why he is back facing them. He can't bear to see the screen.
tumblr_m4925gnhSY1r8hyeyo3_250.jpgThis is HoYa trying to smack LeaderGyu on the head HAHAHA ^.^
tumblr_m48xui4IEr1rptct5o1_500.jpg Uhm.......ok...WooHyun huggin MyungSoo? Seriously?tumblr_m49gv6Hjf71r9yj05o1_500.jpg Of course we can't forget the part where Myungie hugs him too HAHAHA
THIS!! Is the cutest HoYa I ever seen...oh gosh tumblr_m48kmgvpbz1rq0gw6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m49imeCcl61rvdpsjo1_500.jpg SungJong looks like some air stewardess *ahem* sorry I meant air steward here. hehehe