021

{WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight ?

Finally after 4 days in the hospital, the doctor confirmed that nothing was wrong with me. Stating that I had been too stressed out. 
"The unnies have not moved in yet?" I entered an empty apartment.
"No. They decided that it is best for you to return back first, then they will move in." Aunt SuAh explained to me. 
"Mr Bunny!! I miss you!!" I ran towards the sofa, hugging Mr Bunny real tight. But my smile, soon turned into a sad face. I was just sleeping here, snuggling up in SungGyu's sunbae embrace 4 nights ago. 
"Oh yea, oppa just came back from Japan with INFINITE. He should be on the way soon." Aunt SuAh told me. Ah, so this is why INFINITE sunbaes did not visit me. No wonder DongWoo sunbae and HoYa sunbae said they weren't free for the next 3 days. So they were in Japan. 
"But why is samchun coming?"  
"He wants to discuss with you the placing of beds and stuff. He says it is not right to just intrude your apartment and rearrange your stuff." Aunt SuAh told me.
"I see." I nodded. Speak of the devil, the door bell rang. 
After some discussions with samchun, we decided to get bunk beds. The 4 of us will be sleeping together in one room. and to get a few more study tables for the unnies. Other than that, everything will be kept the same. 
"Angeline, don't you cook?" samchun asked, realising my kitchen is near empty, only to be elbowed by Aunt SuAh. 
"ah, I am sorry. I forgot." samchun apologised after Aunt SuAh reminded him about the incidents. 
"But, I guess since the girls are moving in, we could get some utensils. At least now they can take care of each other." Aunt SuAh suggested. I nodded. 
After that, we went out for dinner and also to get the bunk beds and tables. Samchun asked for express delivery so that the unnies can move in earlier to take care of me. Well, it didn't really mattered to me since I was already planning on leaving. 

Leaning against the headrest of my bed, knees pulled up, I decided to write another song. 
Why? Why does my heart feels so pain? Biting on my lower lips, a teardrop landed on the paper. 
Is this why L sunbae warned me not to get too close with anyone? They feeling of leaving? 
But, they will live better if I back off right? It is better that I leave sooner right? 
Endless question flooded my mind. Am I getting too attached? I should be happy. Omma, I am going back to Singapore. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, INFINITE just arrived for their practice. 
"Hyung, isn't that Angeline?" SungJong pointed towards a girl, waiting to cross the road. 
"Neh. What is she doing here so early? And shouldn't she be in practice?" DongWoo was confused. 
"Angeline!!" SungGyu shouted out. 
Spotting her sunbaes, Angeline made sure there wasn't any vehicle before she dashed across the road, towards the taxi that was waiting for her.
"Ahjussi, Incheon International Airport. Pali." 
"Yah! Angeline!!!" The boys shouted.
"Why did she run away?" SungYeol was shocked.
"Tsk, who cares." WooHyun spat. 
"Ah, HoYa, DongWoo. Angeline asked me to pass you two a file." the receptionist told the boys. 
"Gamsahapnida." DongWoo took over the file and opened it. 
"Eu? What is this?" SungGyu bent down to pick up a folded piece of paper that slipped out from the pieces of papers DongWoo was reading.
"Dear INFINITE sunbae, I am really sorry. I don't mean to......" SungGyu stopped reading. He couldn't bring himself to continue.
"Hyung, what is it?" SungJong asked, pushing his way to read the letter.
"Andwae. Andwae. This can be." SungJong shook his head as he started crying. Taken aback by his reactions, the boys reluctantly read the letter too.
"Let her leave then. INFINITE will be better. Look at us arguing and fighting over a girl." SungYeol snapped.
"Yah! How can you say such things?" SungGyu scolded him. HoYa's and L's face were filled with guilt. If someone was to be blamed, it would not be Angeline. It would be either one of them for having started the fight. 
"Sajangnim...." their voice quivered, seeing the frantic sajangnim running down the stairs. 
"SungGyu, follow me." sajangnim instructed. Not sure what was going on, SungGyu followed.
"Aish this girl." sajangnim cursed as he started the engine of his car.
"Sajangnim, waeyo?"
"You don't know? Angeline bought air tickets to fly back to Singapore." sajangnim rushed his words, trying to get out of the traffic. 
"It is all our fault." SungGyu whispered. 
"I don't want to pin-point whose fault it is at this moment. I am only focusing on getting her before she boards the plane. " sajangnim stepped on the accelerator, speeding towards the airport. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Woollim's building, DongWoo was busy wiping his tears. SungJong, crying his hearts out. 
"Yah! Faster get back to practice. Where is SungGyu?" JongRyul was furious to only see 6 members in the dance studio. 
None of them could focus on practice even though their comeback is only slightly more than a month away. Even though hated the way Angeline has some how brought unrest within the group, but they could not accept the fact that they were also the ones who caused her to leave. 
"INFINITE!! Why aren't you focusing?! Remember your new dorm are at stake!" the dance choreographer threatened them. 
"I don't care about the dorm at this moment. How can we bother about getting first place or even the new dorm when we were the one who chased one of the trainee out." everyone was shocked by L's outburst. He was usually the one who would stay silent even when the trainers nagging and scolding were very much overboard. 
"Hyung HYUNG!!" SungJong gave chased as L stomped out of the dance studio. 
"Aish, Molla. Today's practice is cancelled. Go and explain it to your managers and sajangnim later." the trainer packed up his stuff and left.
HoYa went over and picked up the song Angeline wrote. 
"I didn't know our actions could brought so much hurt on someone." HoYa mumbled. Trying to be the strong one, forcing back his tears. Even the cold-hearted WooHyun was crying too. Those lines she wrote, were like knives stabbing into his heart. The hatred he had for her, for the past few days, vanished immediately. 
'Angeline, please come back. I promise I will treat you well.' WooHyun thought.
'Angeline, even if you were to leave, I will hunt you down. You opened me to a whole new world of dance. You think you can just leave without any explanation?' HoYa scolded her mentally. 
"Dong~~Woo hyung...Stop crying. You are making all of us cry too." SungYeol's voice was shaky. 
"Come here." DongWoo opened his arms widely, asking the 3 91-liners to gather for a group hug. 
"Hyung~~" the younger boys shifted themselves into his arms. 
"Shh, shh. I bet sajangnim and SungGyu hyung went out to catch her back. We can't just let her leave like that. We can't let her leave at all." DongWoo comfort them.
"Taking about that, let's prank her. As a punishment for leaving so sudden." SungYeol said, as if a light bulb flashed in his mind.
"Yah, what if it backfires?" WooHyun smacked the younger one lightly, but he was some how with the idea.
"What do you have in mind?" HoYa asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Angeline! Angeline!!" I heard someone shouting my name.
"Aish, how did.....how did he even find me here?" I spotted SungGyu sunbae popping his head, dashing in between people, searching for me. I continued to sit in my spot, hoping he would not see me. Using a book to cover my face, I pretended that I was busy reading. 
Once coast seemed clear, I quickly changed location. I decided that I should just enter the immigration area so that he won't find me. 
'Faster, faster.' I thought, rushing the airport security. There were 6 people in front of me getting their passports checked. 
"I will miss you. Remember to call when you reach ok." a mother was saying to her son who was leaving. 
'Aish, hurry up and leave.' I cursed. I was rushing for time. Any second of delay may mean that SungGyu sunbae will find me. 
"Kajima!" some one shouted. I refused to turn behind. It sounded totally like SungGyu sunbae. I kept my composure and took a step forward. 
"Angeline, kajima!" he shouted. 
'Please leave me alone.' I was begging. Tears flowing down my cheeks. 
"Angeline Lee MinHee!!" he shouted once again. The people in front of me turned around, looking at who was shouting. Everything went into total silence. I only heard footsteps closing up to me, along with heavy breathings.
"Kajima~~" he yanked me out of the queue, burying my face on his right shoulder, crying.
"I asked you not to leave. Don't leave." his voice pleaded. 
"Sunbae, please, let me go. I have cause too much hurt to sunbaes." I pleaded, pushing myself away from him. But he tightened his grip. Pressing my head down against his shoulders.
"If you leave now, the media is going to find out who you are." SungGyu sunbae said. I didn't get what he meant until I took a sneak peek at my surroundings. Cameras were every where. Smartphone cameras, DSLR etc. 
"SungGyu, cover her face." I heard samchun's voice. 
"Let's go." SungGyu sunbae took of his jacket and placed it over my head to cover me. I refused to move. I set my mind clear. I am to leave for Singapore.
"SungGyu sunbae, please. Please let me leave." I pleaded with him, looking at the floor
"Why? I will take care of you. I will accompany you." he bent down a little, looking up at my face.
"Please." I cried even more now. I want to forget him. I want to forget everything that had happened here in Korea. I want to go back to being a normal Singapore student.
"SungGyu, bring her to my car. Section B row 3 of the carpark. I am going to retrieve her luggage." sajangnim said in an angry tone as he snatched my passport and boarding pass from my hand, handing SungGyu sunbae his car key.
"Make sure the door is lock until I come. Stay inside at all times. I don't want anyone to barge into my car." sajangnim then pushed me, causing me to tumble forward. Taking this opportunity, SungGyu sunbae started dragging me. I had no choice but to follow.
We sat in the car. 
SILENCE ...............................................................


 


While the awkward, loud silence goes on in the car....LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!! PICs SPAM!!!
Well, I was talking about DongWoo hugging the 3 91-liners then, I thought of this.. HAHAHA...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAcvzV_5gCsxRk26mrAEt hehehe... If going by the colours of the puppies, since HoYa loves being African American, hehe he is CoCo. WooHyun is like NuRongie and SungYeol as DuBu hehe.
But going by the attitude of the pups, Since CoCo loves to whine and aegyo to get loved, he is like WooHyun haha. DuBu, the silent but leader like pup is HoYa since HoYa is rather silent, and he loves bossing SungGyu around HAHA. NuRongie is SungYeol haha. AHHH 
SO SO CUTE!!! ok DongWoo, we won't disturb the pups, we will be silent. I will stop my fangirling screams hehehe.
tumblr_m2d7udQdB91rt8q3wo1_500.jpg I heard this is INFINITE's new practice studio?! Looks nice hehe.
*ahem* HoYa, WooHyun... *ahem* do you mind? like close you legs? or are you *ahem* too bulgy that you can't? hehehetumblr_m2cm2ua0VG1rslkjlo5_250.jpg
tumblr_m2cljm1lqL1rpq9oto1_250.gif HoYa is damn adorable in this. SUPER SUPER ADORABLE!!! 
tumblr_m2ckftOjt41rslkjlo7_250.jpg SungGyu leans in to leave a hicky on MyungSoo....
tumblr_m2cisrtcGG1rslkjlo9_250.jpg HE REALLY DID!!! MyungSoo is covering it !!!
tumblr_m2ckftOjt41rslkjlo8_250.jpg DAMN YOU WOOHYUN!! Control your boyfriend!!! SungYeol is angry HAHAHA
tumblr_m2ckftOjt41rslkjlo1_250.jpg Hey boys.. Mind closing your legs together like SungJong? Gosh, SungJong looks so slender and tall here. 
tumblr_m2ckftOjt41rslkjlo4_250.jpg Look at how small his body frame is *jealous*  and look at the difference in shoulder height. SungGyu HoYa!! Insoles doesn't work if you are sitting down HAHAHA ^.^
tumblr_m2c8kzOHgQ1rnkukeo2_500.jpg See how tall SungGyu seems when they are standing up. SungGyu, I sense there are insoles in your shoes!!! and gosh, HoYa, did you offend the stylist unnies again? What happened to your hair!!! I am going call sajangnim and complain to him. Maybe they should change stylist.
tumblr_m2c445JhPG1qc32n5o2_250.jpg DongWoo's hairstyle is AWESOME, tumblr_m2c445JhPG1qc32n5o5_250.jpg SungYeol looks very handsome in this. BUT HOYA!!! oh gosh.
I shall end my pic spam here. I am going to cry. I am flying straight down to Korea now to talk to sajangnim about his hairstyle. Stylist has to go. BIG TIME!! haha