Chapter VI

All Too Well (Lizrei)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could only blink my eyes for a moment. 


"Are you serious?" I asked and she nodded her head in return. 


"I'll see you tomorrow, then." I told her and her face lit up. 


"Really?" I nodded my head too. Now, I see her smiling again. I can tell she got excited but she somehow managed to control herself. 


"Wow, okay. Uhh, so does 2 PM sounds good? 'Cause I can't take you out at night yet. I will have to ask for your parents' permission for that first." it made me chuckle. I can tell she's nervous but at the same time, really invested into taking me out. I find it really cute. 


"Yes, it sounds good." I said, smiling. 


"Alright, I'll pick you up." she gave me a bright smile before putting her helmet back on. 


"Be careful on your way home." I told her before she go.


"Bye, Liz." 


"Bye, Rei."

 

REI's POV

          I can't believe I asked her out. Heck, I can't even believe she agreed to go out with me. It's like things are happening fast but I'm happy because I finally told her how I really feel.


A week is enough to know what I really feel for her. I'm glad I figured it out right away or else regret is gonna eat me up.


I don't want to tell anyone about this yet but if she tells anyone, it's okay. I'm just gonna enjoy spending time with her for a while. 


When I got home, she's all I could think about. I didn't even notice she became the reason why I often smile these days. I've liked someone before but not to an extent so I'm hoping I could build a great relationship with Liz because I'm serious about relationships. I've never dated anyone my whole life. They're just my almost. 


I smiled upon seeing her name on my phone. The message says, "Let me know when you get home." and so I did. We exchanged messages until we fell asleep. 


I woke up the next day with a smile plastered on ny face. Today is the day. 


I got my phone and sent her a good morning message before I get up to clean the house. When I tell you cleaning isn't tiring when you feel happy, it's true. You won't even notice how much you've done for the day. I went to get the household chores done within an hour because I feel energized and I haven't even had breakfast yet. 


If you guys are wondering why I do all these by myself, it's because I live alone here in Korea. My family is in Japan and I didn't want to finish my studies there so I made a decision to stay here. In terms of money, I've got no problem with that. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to live alone if we're not financially stable because it's hard to make a living by yourself so I'm really glad my family decided to support me with my decision at a young age.


"Good morningggg. Have you had your breakfast?" I received a message from her. Seems like she just woke up.


"Hey. Not yet I just finished cleaning the house."


"Omo, what a way to start your day, huh?" 


"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ yeah. I don't have a choice."


"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's funny 'cause I don't like cleaning."


"That's okay. I could do all the cleaning for you."


"Yah, stop flirting with me." 


"Why? Are you blushing?" I teased.


"No!"


Damn, I could smile all day just receiving texts from her. When I finished eating breakfast, I told her to wear something casual because today, I'm taking her to an oceanarium.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter