Chapter IX

All Too Well (Lizrei)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Short update!)

 

REI's POV

          I was surprised when Yunjin kissed me. That was something I did not ever expect. Things just got weirder around here. 


"Liz!" I called her name again as I go after her. I know she's upset after seeing something like that. I wouldn't be happy, too. 


But I need her to know it's not what she thinks it is. 


I grabbed her arm and turned her around, "It's not what you think it is. Please, stay." 


"I should've gone home instead." she told me and started walking again. She's close to crying, I can feel it. 


"No, please, I'm telling the truth." I held her hand so she'd stop walking. I'm glad it worked and it also calmed her a bit so I let her sit. Our friends are now here, too. 


"I know she's into you but I didn't think she'd do that." Winter said as I calm Liz. She knew about it? 


"You knew about it?"


"Yeah. But I swear, it never crossed my mind that she'd do that." 


"What happened?" Ryujin asked. 


"I was just congratulating her, I swear." I told them the truth. "And then she did that." 


"God, what a . Right in front of Liz?" Karina rolled her eyes. Yunjin became an issue in their relationship back then so I get the hate she has for her. I told them to go home so I could have a private talk with Liz. 


"I'm telling the truth. I never would've done anything stupid to hurt you." I told Liz as she stare at me. I continued to caress her hand so she'd know I'm being genuine. 


"Does that usually happen? Your teammates kissing you?" 


"Wha- no. No. That was the first time." 


She remained quiet for a while then chuckled afterwards, "I'm not even your girlfriend. I don't even know why I'm like this." 


"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter