Chapter X

All Too Well (Lizrei)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          1 week before the competition, I figured I should invite Liz to my house since I never really had a time to properly plan our next date. And I want to make it up to her because of what happened. I know she's been thinking nonstop ever since and I don't want to her to feel like she has to worry whenever she's not around. 


"So, I'm thinking of movies and cupcakes later on. At my house. Are you in?" I quietly asked her out during classes. She's busy answering but she responded. 


"At your house? Are you sure?" she's quite surprised to hear what I said. I guess it never occured to her that I would invite her this soon. 


"Yeah. I'm all alone so don't worry about meeting anyone there." I made it clear for her. "We'd bake then watch. Sounds good?" 


"Yeah, sounds good." she then showed me her beautiful smile. 


Yujin actually asked me for a double date but I'm gonna have to pass because I want to spend time with Liz, alone. 


I'm glad things between her and Wonyoung seems to be working out better than before. I think Yujin's finally starting to understand Wonyoung's situation as she should. Although sometimes, Yujin still worries that Wonyoung still hasn't said 'yes' to her but no matter what, she should wait. Love is patient. 


After class, we went straight to my house to not waste any second since class ended 2 hours early today. "No way." Liz said upon seeing the house outside. "You live here alone? You're lying." it makes me laugh because she couldn't believe it. 


"I'm not lying. There are 2 bedrooms in there and a couple of bathrooms as well. It's pretty big for someone who lives alone but this is the only house we've found when we're looking for a place for me to stay." I explained. 


"This is no joke. You're rich rich." her eyes were busy admiring the house from outside. 


"Wait 'til you get inside." I parked my motorbike on the garage before getting inside.


"Wow, this is pretty legit. My parents could never." all she do is talk about how nice looking my house is. "It's amazing how much they trust you to live here by yourself." 


"I know, I'm pretty lucky, aren't I?" she nodded her head. "Well, feel at home, my lady." I did a little bow to make her laugh. 


"I might get used to being here." she joked. 


"I don't mind." it made her laugh again. 

 

LIZ's POV

          I'm in awe of Rei's house. She manage to clean a house this big by herself while I couldn't even do the dishes everyday. She's really full of surprises. 


I couldn't sit still so I looked around and see the photos that were displayed while Rei prepares the baking materials. These are all pictures of Rei from when she was a baby to a grown up Rei. 


"Ah, so cute." I had to take photos of these. 


"You doing alright there?" Rei asked from the kitchen. 


"Yes, just looking through the pictures." when I look to the other side, their family picture was there. No wonder why Rei is so pretty, it runs in the family. 


When I got bored, I followed her through the kitchen and turns out she just finished preparing the materials. "I was just about to call you." 


"Perfect timing." 


"Do you have any experience in baking?" she asked. 


I recalled the time when my grandmother used to bake me cookies. "I once helped my grandma bake cookies." 


"That's great. Well, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter